Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader (38595 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Over Murder Of UK Returnee In Abuja / Soldiers Storm Anyigba Kogi After 6 People Were Killed During Cult War. Photos / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by kenechukwufrank: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Some soldiers are currently at Jakande in Ijegun, Isolo local government area of Lagos state, over the detention of two policemen.

Angry youth had taken the officers to the palace of the traditional ruler in the area after a female trader was killed by a bullet reportedly fired by the security operatives who were chasing some suspected internet fraudsters, better known as “Yahoo boys”.

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/08/10/breaking-soldiers-storm-community-detaining-policemen-over-death-of-lagos-trader/

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Amazingman(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yet they cannot storm sambisa to meet their fellow armed men

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by daddytime(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm

Na civilians dem wan take settle their scores with Police?

Civilians na original pawn for everybody war...

Very funny

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by hisexcellency34: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
After wasting lives of hardworking policemen in Taraba, they are now pretending to love police

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by tstx(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nigeria...

Nigeria....

Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by LoveJesus87(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mtchew
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by kechywillz(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
If I don't park out of this country in 2020,I have my self to blame

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by gurunlocker: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Firstly, is it even right to be chasing Yahoo boys with guns and even shooting?

Are they saying they have the impunity of killing?

I'm no fan of Nnamdi Kanu, but I have to agree this country is indeed a ZOO...

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Newsloft: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
angry I de vex e don tey wey ds police and soldier fight din de hungry me to watch grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by dazzlingd(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Those murderers in military uniform that killed innocent policemen to free a kidnapper must be brought to justice.

Those are the type of officers in the military sabotaging the war against terrorism... Nigeria is finished

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by solmusdesigns: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
angry

na wa,... This ones would end up killing both the police and the angy youths, all this sambisa boys no get joy,.

This is what happens when careless people run the government

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by AlomoReloaded: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
If to say na Aba, those policeman smoke for don dey go up as burnt offering by now... angry angry angry angry

26 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by CARLOSZ: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Storm or no storm.
Provided one of the policemen is either facing his maker now or receiving his virgins, I can surely sleep well.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by thisnaijaguy: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hian

Soldiers coming to make amends for their atrocious act last week, against the police and the people of Nigeria ?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
thought they were not in good terms with policemen
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by bigerboy200: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
So soldier has to come to the police rescue? Nigeria police are poorly trained, little wonder their constant unprofessional and disgraceful conducts. I sometimes wonder the yardstick for police enlistment.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Ventura1: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
The oppression continues

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by NaijaFutbol: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wow!!!!

The Army loves the police!!!

Sai Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by waynejesus: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
After wasting lives of hardworking policemen in Taraba, they are now pretending to love police

This country coming worst and worst everyday who do we have to blame now .. soldiers too join date they chase Yahoo boys na wa oo.. soon lasmawill start chasing Yahoo boy too lols
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
This country sha... When people in Europe hear such news, they conclude quite erroneously that Nigeria is under Martial law... Soon, soldiers will be "storming" beer parlours to quell brawls...

One would almost think the soldiers have nothing better doing... Or do we have more soldiers than needed at the moment? They should transfer them to Syria and Yemen.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Princedapace(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
gurunlocker:
Firstly, is it even right to be chasing Yahoo boys with guns and even shooting?

Are they saying they have the impunity of killing?

I'm no fan of Nnamdi Kanu, but I have to agree this country is indeed a ZOO...

If u are asked to stop, stop and obey police and stop. It is a crime to run away from security officers anywhere in the world. Nigerians don't try to run when they are outside the country. I have been stopped four good times, I stopped, and complied becus I had nothing hiding.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Ooye12: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Some time I ask myself, if nigeria is a country .. totally fedup

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by lukman885(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Na Cotonou we suppose they call this country

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by fredo321: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Make thousands of Naira by referring Nigerian car buyers and car sellers to Awoof cars.

Visit to learn more: [url=nairaland.website]Click Here[/url]
Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by franchasng: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by Criticaltemp: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Army trying to cover up for the killing of the three policemen.. Eye service.. Inside dem, dem wan kill another set of police officers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader by doctokwus: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fake,lying blogger.
Go get a proper job.
kenechukwufrank:
Some soldiers are currently at Jakande in Ijegun, Isolo local government area of Lagos state, over the detention of two policemen.

Angry youth had taken the officers to the palace of the traditional ruler in the area after a female trader was killed by a bullet reportedly fired by the security operatives who were chasing some suspected internet fraudsters, better known as “Yahoo boys”.

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/08/10/breaking-soldiers-storm-community-detaining-policemen-over-death-of-lagos-trader/
Fake,lying blogger.
Go get a proper job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.