Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (20651 Views)

How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / My Prayer For Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

I believe your position is the position of your organisation.

We read the same Bible but come to different conclusions (based on our own interpretations). e.g. Trinity, Death, Divinity of Christ etc

Hence, your views are very important. From the scripture you presented, I want to know we understand ourselves well.

So,

If I get you well,
Jehovah is the Almighty God
AND
Jesus is the Mighty god/God

Is this your position?

True Christian's conclusion is always the same! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2

That's why these group was named "Christians" in the first century {Act 11:26} they were doing everything the same way as they arrive at the same conclusion after considering the scriptures! 1Corinthians 14:33,40

It's Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis whose conclusions regarding the scriptures was conflicting! Act 23:6-9

As for true Christians, they are one in mind! John 17:20-23

So name your organization and their position Sir! smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Since the Body is synonymous with your Soul. Jesus poured out his body on the cross?

See if it makes any sense?

Everything called the person Jesus ( Soul) died! . became lifeless .
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Oh, we now have two Yahwehs, one the Almighty and the other an Angel!!?
Continue!

Angels are given the name " Yahweh " in the scripture because they are his representatives. I repeat No man has seen God at any time, Those three who visited Abraham are angels, whom he also entertained ( Heb 13:2) as a lesson for us to be kind to strangers
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

When a demon is in charge, how can any reasoning make sense.

If Spirit / Soul is a conscious person, Was Jesus in heaven the day he dies since his Spirit RETURNED TO GOD , His Father ?

You can never reply . I pity your case

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

You DID not answer my very important question!

If Jehovah is the almighty God, what kind of god/God is Jesus?

Please don't ignore this again!

A God that is subjected to The Supreme God.

" The son himself will also subject himself to the one who subject all things to him ." 1 Corinthians 15:27

Which Almighty/Supreme being subject himself to anyone ??

Subject means been under the CONTROL of Another . Christ isn't the supreme being

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Before you were certain the scripture was about Abraham
NOW
You say the some people can include Abraham.

The some people can even include Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Mary!! The list is endless!

The point is clear, those three men entertained by Abraham are angels ( Heb 13:2) .

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

If I get you correctly,
Jehovah is the Almighty God
And
Jesus is a God who has a God

I am not sure if you meant God or god @bolded. But is this your correct position?

His position is correct, even humans are called Gods. " YE ARE GODS " . But do humans have a God ? Do Jesus have a God ? Thats the main point. The Almighty/Supreme God will never be under the control of anyone

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Isa 6:1:
"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple."

Before you say "it's a vision": is it not in a form suitable for the viewing of Isaiah?

God is a Spirit!

John 1:18 no man has seen God at ANYTIME . the suitable form idea is destroyed by that " Anytime " clause. If there were suitable form, it would be a lie .

A vision isn't even real . see where your desperate attempt led you ?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

i]
" The son himself will also subject himself to the one who subject all things to him ." 1 Corinthians 15:27 [/i]
Subject means been under the CONTROL of Another . Christ isn't the supreme being

Shadeyinka thought being a Christian means having independent ideology yet claiming brothers and sisters with worshippers whose beliefs contradicts his own! embarassed

I wonder what they think about the first century Christians who were vilified and persecuted for their beliefs!

If each Christian back then arrives at different conclusion after reading the scriptures, how come the group was singled out as different {Act 24:5} from all other religionists whose beliefs also weren't in agreement? Act 23:6-9

Jehovah's Witnesses, may God bless you guys for the time, effort and resources you spent to reach me! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Your lack of comprehension fully in display.

When you say "me!, I !, my! " Who are you referring to? Is it your body, your brain, your physical body or the you who lives in your body?

He referred to everything that makes him up, in its entirety . not just ordinary flesh but his existence as a living soul.

U can't say someone die, if they only remove their skin like snake . Which is your theory . ordinary skin dies not the person

Jesus is ashamed of you right now, You just rubbish the saying Jesus die for mankind since its ordinary skin that was removed and Christ isn't dead but living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Act 3:13 spells it out that Jesus is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . Total finishing, shadeyinka explain that verse grin , Who Glorify Jesus ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maximus69:

True Christian's conclusion is always the same! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2

That's why these group was named "Christians" in the first century {Act 11:26} they were doing everything the same way as they arrive at the same conclusion after considering the scriptures! 1Corinthians 14:33,40

It's Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis whose conclusions regarding the scriptures was conflicting! Act 23:6-9

If i can recollect vividly from past discussions with Shadeyinka, he belongs to a religious group but the doctrines of his organization doesn't define him meaning the teachings of those he mingle with has no hold on him. embarassed embarassed embarassed

So Shadeyinka is an independent Christian of his own thought, criticising a peaceful, zealous, industrious, globally recognizable group of worshippers whose beliefs are unique! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
TATIME:

If i can recollect vividly from past discussions with Shadeyinka, he belongs to a religious group but the doctrines of his organization doesn't define him meaning the teachings of those he mingle with has no hold on him. embarassed embarassed embarassed

So Shadeyinka is an independent Christian of his own thought, criticising a peaceful, zealous, industrious, globally recognizable group of worshippers whose beliefs are unique! undecided undecided undecided

Thank you Sir!

Shadeyinka feels Christians should be free from oneness in thought, i wonder why he is arguing on social media about beliefs!

After all according to his mindset, everyone should be free to define his own Jesus and there shouldn't be a raising of eyebrow as long as the person thinks he believes in Jesus!

So Shadeyinka's argument about the differences in how people concludes on what's written in the Bible is baffling!undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Hairyrapunzel: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

You DID not answer my very important question!

Please don't ignore this again!

Keep asking him this question. Don't relent. They all avoid this particular question. They even change topic. So keep asking. If he doesn't answer don't answer his questions again.
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Hairyrapunzel: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:
Act 3:13 spells it out that Jesus is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . Total finishing, shadeyinka explain that verse grin , Who Glorify Jesus ?

Where did it spell out that jesus is not the God of isaac and abraham?
Show us the bible verse that explicitly stated this.
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Hairyrapunzel: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

He referred to everything that makes him up, in its entirety . not just ordinary flesh but his existence as a living soul.

U can't say someone die, if they only remove their skin like snake . Which is your theory . ordinary skin dies not the person

Jesus is ashamed of you right now, You just rubbish the saying Jesus die for mankind since its ordinary skin that was removed and Christ isn't dead but living

Says deputy jesus that believes that his salvation depends on unquestionably obeying 8 old men in New York and accepting them as the only channel of communication between God and man today.

Pot calling kettle black. Lol
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Hairyrapunzel: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

Really? No wonder you people believe jesus is dead that's why your gb has taken over the role of jesus
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Hairyrapunzel: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

" The son himself will also subject himself to the one who subject all things to him ." 1 Corinthians 15:27

You still did not answer the question.

The question is what jesus christ is and not what he is not
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Janosky: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

The question was very clear and simple. A god/God is a divine being, so you've not answered the question. JESUS is a Theo's is just repeating the question. What kind of Theo's/god/God is Jesus?

So can you please answer the KIND of Theo's/
god/God Jesus is.

If Jehovah is the Almighty God, what kind of god/God is Jesus?
We have given you the Expo your delusion can't cope with....
It's left to you to format your brain , circumcise your ears and open your unreceptive heart to the answer you typed:
" A god/God is a divine being... JESUS is a Theo's"

OR :
Run to your pastorpreneurs to feed your delusions at great costs.
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Hairyrapunzel: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Janosky:

We have given you the Expo your delusion can't cope with....
It's left to you to format your brain , circumcise your ears and open your unreceptive heart to the answer you typed:
" A god/God is a divine being... JESUS is a Theo's"

OR :
Run to your pastorpreneurs to feed your delusions at great costs.

She asked you to tell her what jesus is. She never said that you should tell her what jesus is not.

See this one saying someone is delusional. You that believes that your jehovah will come destroy/slaughter people because they did not join watchtower organisation and unquestionably obey the 8 old imperfect, uninspired and fallible men who err in doctrinal matters and organisational direction.

You that believes that your jehovah will come destroy/slaughter people because they refused to accept that your self appointed gb are the only channel of communication between God and man today.

There is no delusion greater than the above
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You still did not answer the question.

The question is what jesus christ is and not what he is not

Wahala dey Okpoko! cheesy

My guy, it's obvious Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only problem you have.
But don't kill yourself because we're here to stay, there nothing a sadist like you have to say about the Bible.

Shadeyinka have been silenced since he has failed woefully to define himself as to his stand on what FAITH accomplishes, he is neither an advocate of organization nor isolation!

Question ~ Can people come together to have one line of thought regarding what Bible teaches?

Shadeyinka ~ NO! There shouldn't be such, everyone should be independent for personal interpretation.

Question ~ Do Christians of the first century have one line of thought regarding Bible teachings?

Shadeyinka ~ S i l e n c e! embarassed

So Mr Hairyrapunzel stop this childish attitude, find something better to do with your life, Jehovah's Witnesses are living happily as one big happy global family of peace loving worshippers!
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by chrmn1: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Janosky:

Don't confuse yourself.
The Greek " Dia antou "= THROUGH (him) Or "by means of him" ,that's the correct expression.
Jesus was working with another Being, (the Father of Jesus ) he calls 'my God,my Father" (John1:2-3, Rev 3:5,12. Ephesians 3:14-15).

** See other evidences below:
(*1)
John 1:10
He was in the world, and though the world
was made through Him, the world did not
recognize Him.
(*2)
1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father,
from whom all things came and for whom
we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus
Christ, through whom all things came and
through whom we exist.
(*3)
Colossians 1:16
For in Him all things were created, things in
heaven and on earth, visible and invisible,
whether thrones or dominions or rulers or
authorities. All things were created through
Him and for Him.

(*4)
Hebrews 1:2
But in these last days He has spoken to us
by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all
things, and through whom He made the
universe.

Lexicon (John1:3)
** THROUGH
δι’ (di’)
Preposition
Strong's Greek 1223: A primary preposition
denoting the channel of an act; through.
** Him
αὐτοῦ (autou)
Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive
Masculine 3rd Person Singular
Strong's Greek 846: He, she, it, they, them,
same. From the particle au; the reflexive
pronoun self, used of the third person, and
of the other persons.
*** all things
πάντα (panta)
Adjective - Nominative Neuter Plural
Strong's Greek 3956: All, the whole, every
kind of. Including all the forms of
declension; apparently a primary word; all,
any, every, the whole.
*** were made,"

Question:
Ephesians 3:14-15, is Jesus the Father to whom every family in heaven and earth owes their name?
He would always rever the Father. I would not expect the man Jesus to do otherwise. To put it in another way, God the Father did not create the world solely without the involvement of His Spirit and Word.
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by chrmn1: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Janosky:

(1).
Between the spiritual realm and the physical realm,which exists first ?
Which is more powerful and stronger?

1 Cor 8:6
"Yet there is for us only one God, the Father,
who is the CREATOR OF ALL" , deal with it, bro.

Hebrew 1:2 refers to the time when Jesus sonship predates the physical realm (universe).

Rev 3:5,12 in the spiritual realm Jesus sonship is incontrovertible.
The Greek Dia= THROUGH , another key point for emphasis.

(2).
Jesus is a servant/son of the God of Abraham, Acts 3:13. He has always been so, before his earthly sojourn
The human side of Jesus is very much at force today as it was mentioned in Revelations.
The spiritual reality of Him becoming flesh would never undo the spiritual reality of His times of glory in the beginning.
"And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was" (John 17:5).
Even if the reference of the verse was historical, the use of "Son" is in the light of present reality. If your name was formerly Jan in the 60s but Janosky today, it's perfectly normal if I say today, "Janosky created the first aircraft in 1960."
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by chrmn1: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

[u] The text never said He has a name which no one knows, but a qualifier was added which excepted the writer " Written " compare Rev 2:7 .

Pay attention to the bold, the name was written by someone, clearly he got it from his Father .

The language of Matthew 24:36 doesnt call for any third party, Its specific and direct ... It didnt say the day was written whereby maybe the Father employed the service of anyone to write it on a wall , its a Sole Knowledge. Nobody Knows except one single person, The Father .

Please be specific. Which text? Was the verse too audacious that someone had to add a line? "He has a name written" doesn't automatically spell out that the name was given to him by another. What parts of God's thoughts does the spirit lack access to?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by chrmn1: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Jesus is not the Creator - Matthew 19:4,6 . he gave that title to his Father.

That only point to human form. doesnt change the Fact that God many years before chosed his servant . " Servant, whom I have CHoSEN " not whom I will chose

Again , Jesus have a God he worships- Rev 3:12

"apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being."
Could God create the world without the Word and the Spirit? Food for thought...

The man Jesus would be wrong to not worship God. The man Jesus mediates between God and man so he is just as human.

All past, present and future events are all past in God's perspective but this does not rule out the fact that there was a certain time that Jesus took up the form of a servant and Isaiah 42 speaks to that time. The contents of that scripture was clearly during his time on the earth not in his glorified state whilst with God.

All things were created....for him.
"And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was"
(John 17:5)
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Janosky:

Genesis 2:7
And Jehovah Elohim formed Man, dust of the
ground, and breathed into his nostrils the
breath of life; and Man became a living soul."

"Then the LORD God took some soil from the
ground and formed a man out of it; he
breathed life-giving breath into his nostrils
and the man began to live."

Throway that your satanic theorem for sewage dump.
If we surgically replaced your two arms, your two legs, your two eyes with that of someone else, would you still be you or many you?

Is your brain you?

Think!
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Janosky:

Eehn !!!
Oturugbeke Shuooo !!!!

Where did Yahweh say Adam will "experience Physical, Spiritual or Second Death?"

Adam never lived up to one Day in Yahweh's eyes, but you done create department of "Physical, Spiritual or Second Death"

You no know say Sodom and Gomorrah, Adam and Eve, World of Noah's day that Yahweh have executed judgment and their case closed?
Your doctrine of Adam's "Spiritual or Second Death" is a classic sign of spiritual Junk , a manifestation of spiritual kwashiorkor.

Shadeyinka, na who do you this thing ?
See what happens when a person can not comprehend the definition of death!
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maximus69:

If you are afraid of plainly stating your position, you have no business here. Keep quiet and move on.

You are only being evasive because the implication of your plainly coming out is catastrophic to your organisation.

So, if you aren't bold enough to state your position. Keep quiet and run off.
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

And so the lifeless Christ was able to preach to the disobedient spirits!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

Angels are given the name " Yahweh " in the scripture because they are his representatives. I repeat No man has seen God at any time, Those three who visited Abraham are angels, whom he also entertained ( Heb 13:2) as a lesson for us to be kind to strangers

Oh, we now have two Yahwehs, one the Almighty and the other an Angel!!?
Continue!

Find a way to lie round it again!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

If Spirit / Soul is a conscious person, Was Jesus in heaven the day he dies since his Spirit RETURNED TO GOD , His Father ?

You can never reply . I pity your case
Ignorance!
1. In your hands I commit my spirit
2. Today you shall be with me in paradise
3. Do not touch me for I have not yet ascended to my Father
4. 1Pet 3:19: "By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison;"

So you can see that your question is meaningless unless you can fault all the four statements above.

The four shows that Jesus was conscious at death.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

In other words you have two gods
1. Jehovah (big God)
2. Jesus (smaller God:subject to the big God)

How does not violate this scripture that even your organisation maximus refused to plainly state his belief!

Isa 44:6:
"Thus said the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God ."

Isa 44:8:
"Fear you not, neither be afraid: have not I told you from that time, and have declared it? you are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yes, there is no God; I know not any."

Isa 45:21:
"Tell you, and bring them near; yes, let them take counsel together: who has declared this from ancient time? who has told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me."

Hos 13:4:
"Yet I am the LORD your God from the land of Egypt, and you shall know no god but me: for there is no savior beside me."

Hosea summarised it, there is no SAVIOUR beside me.

I rest my case!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ / 28-Year-Old Pastor Missing In Onitsha (Photo) / Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.