Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob (453 Views)

How To Make Money With Google Admob / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / The Real Google Admob (+payment Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Who else want to learn how to create Mobile App without programming skills in 5 hours training  and start to make money with google ADMOB the right way.

It is no more news that Apps are taking over the way we relate and do business. Research shows that people relate and engage with Apps three times more than they go to the internet, I will rather use my GTB App to do my transactions than to go their website on the internet to do them.
You can tap into the multi million dollars App creation riches by learning how to create and monetize Apps.

Wisemove Busness Concept is one of the Nigeria leading App creation training firm. We will guide you on how to create an App from beginning to the end and have it published on the google play store, ipad, iphone, and Amazon.

These are some of what you will learn:
* How to search for the right app to create
* App creation platforms
* How to create different types of Apps and Games
* How to download, backup and restore your apps
* How to published your app to google play store, iphone, ipad and amazon.
* Etc

How to monetize your Apps

1. Admob
Admob is google reward program, you register with them for free and get a banner and place it on your App. These are the banners and adverts you always see around the Apps when you are using them. You make money from impressions and also from clicks.

2. Affiliate Programs
You can get affiliate links from anywhere e.g Konga, Jumia and place it on App, when people go to those website from your App through those affiliate links and buy any thing you make good money. An example is one of our Apps, FitMax, this Apps is on fitness and weight loss, we are promoting clickbank product on it and we make money through clickbank affiliate commission.

3. Personal Use
You can create an App around your product or vision/passion and be using it to market that product. Their is what is call Push Notification, you can send a message and everyone that have downloaded your App will receive it, you can use this to introduce a new product to them.

4. Render Service
You can help people to create App and make good money from it as a lot of people are looking for how to create App for their businesses and companies.

5. Training
You learn how to create App and make good money by teaching people how to make Apps and charging them some money for that effort.

6. Converting website/blog to App
You can make good cash by helping people to convert their website to App, so that they have the App version of their website. Lots of people are looking for people who can do this for them now.

7. Create and Sell
You can create a good app and sell it to individuals and organizations that you know will need it. You can also sell your App on website like www.flippa.com. People creates like three Apps a week and sell them at an average of $100/$200 each at Flippa.

The potentials around mobile App creation is massive. We are running Special Training Promo. A 5 hours  Mobile App Creation And Monetization Training, for  N5,000. This is a very rear opportunity and we are assuring you that at the end of the training you will be able to create and launch your own app to google play store.

Date: Saturday, 16th August, 2019

Time: 11am

Venue: 22, Alishiba road, Alishiba, Near Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
  From any where in Lagos take Iyana Ipaja, and from Iyana Ipaja take Sango. Ask for the above address    or call 08135495044.

Training Fee: N5,000

Early Birds: N3,500( This discount is for those that pay on or before Thursday, 14th August,2019)
There will also be a Raffle draw for the Early Birds and three of them will have a Mobile App each built for them.
Payment Detail:
Bank: GTB
Account No: 0016747709
Account Name: Wisemove Business Concept

After payment send payment detail, Name, Date of payment, Amount to 08135495044.

FREE BONUS: CLICK BELOW TO GET OUR FREE PPT & VIDEO GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE A MOBILE APP.

https://www.infopalace.com.ng/learn-how-to-create-mobile-app-and-make-money-with-google-admob-the-right-way/
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
You create your app once and start to make money from it for ever. By the time people download your app and start to use it you continue to make money through different means including google ADMOB.
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Join the Mobile App Revolution.

Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Learning to create a Mobile App is a skill that pays both now and in the future. This is an opportunity for you to join the train.
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Learn how to create a Mobile App with any programming skill and launch your App into google place store in 5hours

Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
What kind of App do which to build? Do you wish to build Mobile Game like Candy Crush that generate consistent cash?
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by toplite5: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Is the training going cover Mobile Game too?
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
toplite5:
Is the training going cover Mobile Game too?
Yes. Have you registered?
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by toplite5: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
smartking1:

Yes. Have you registered?
No, but I will register. I have been looking for this Mobile App training for some time now.
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
toplite5:

No, but I will register. I have been looking for this Mobile App training for some time now.
ok, You can always contact us on 08135495044
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by smartking1: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Count down to Mobile App and Game Creation and Monetization Summit
Re: Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob by Mathseun: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2019
I just come across this post when next are you organising this training. I have interest

(1) (Reply)

Why Making Money Online Is Hard And How To Overcome It / Please, What Business Can I Do With 100k? / First Grade Okirika Wears For Both Adults And Kids For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.