Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Father’s Farmland - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Father’s Farmland (6894 Views)

Story; My Experience In My Father's Village. / My Father's Wife... 18+ Only.. / My Father's Wife Episode Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
PART 25
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde
Sukki had been on the floor for close to an hour wailing and crying, when he suddenly saw a trance. A fruit fell off its tree.
He knew the meaning, Sexy Sasha was gone…
He wept sore, he asked God to have Mercy and keep the other two.
Mama Aladura felt it in her Spirit as she started weeping, she knew her daughter in law was gone…
“God! I have served you tirelessly in praying for people, don’t let people ask me where my God is …” She was weeping and asking the Lord for Mercy as she sat in the Taxi that was taking her to the State Hospital.
Michael had called every pastor he knew, asking them to pray for his wife and pleading that if anyone of them knew Pastor Sunkanmi Emmanuel personally, they should please apologize to him on his wife’s behalf.
What Ope had intended for evil for Sukki, suddenly started turning around in his favour. The internet was bubbling with comments on how “Touch not the anointed and do my Prophet no harm” was practically happening. Sukki’s followers started going into hundreds of thousands in less than an hour.
Ope started receiving negative comments instead, people started bringing out some of her past scandal and stating that she who wasn’t a saint was trying to ascertain if someone else was a saint… With her death announced, her followers started unfollowing her. In two hours, 2 million out of her 8 million followers unfollowed her…
Lucky saw his life crumbling, with the death of Ope, all he had rebelliously built outside of God was going to go down the drain…
Oba’s wife had called her parents who were on their way to the hospital. Oba’s wife kept asking God to please show His kindness to her. All of a sudden, Oba started jerking, the nurses and doctor rushed in trying to stabilize him….
Meanwhile, Oba was shivering in a jerky way, just like he was doing on the hospital bed in his unconscious state, as he walked behind FATHER. Father had told them the next farm they were going to check out was Oba’s Farm…
As they got to the farm, the farm was in three parts, the first part was green, while the second part was dry and barren and the third part was bloody.
“You have done a few good things with the opportunity I gave you. Due to your wife’s influence in your life, you gave to the general upkeep of my servants, you blessed the lives of men who worked in my vineyard, you supported church projects, and you gave towards different forms of evangelism. Your wife recently forced you to support a Gospel movie project, which is that big tree on your land.”
The tree FATHER pointed at was a very big tree, it was a recently planted tree, but it grew speedily and bore a lot of fruits.
Oba’s wife Pelumi, had always been passionate about the things of God. She donated to the things of God, she forced her husband on several occasions to support mission work. Oba knew “The Big tree” FATHER was referring to, which had a lot of fruits growing on it, was a movie project he just recently donated to. His wife had read a book and felt the story would be great as a film. She had spoken to the writer of the story about making the story into a movie. Pelumi had forcefully told Oba to donate 20 million for the production of the movie. The movie had become an evangelical success, as lives had been won through the movie…
“Yes you gave generously from the proceeds of the businesses I had given you, but the Position I gave you, what did you do with it?”
At that point, Oba knew trouble was ahead for him as he kept mute….
“You also joined them to fight Sunkanmi, Really? Oluwasomidoba, very early in life I connected you with Kingmakers who gave you a great footing in politics. I started out with making you, a Local Government Chairman for 8 years, what did you do to the funds of the people?...” FATHER said staring into Oba’s Eyes.
Oba eyes brought out tears as he knew the answer to that question, he had followed the system of politics he had promised God not to follow. He had told God he was going into politics to change the society, and with God’s help, he became Local government Chairman, when he was 30 years old.
After he graduated from School, he had become the Personal Assistant to the National Leader of one of the leading political parties. When the party got into power, the national Leader made sure Oba became one of the Local Government Chairmen. He stood up for Oba declaring that though Oba was young, he was wise.
“You authorized payments for ghost workers, which you had a way of sending the money into your personal account. You promised those in your local government, you would make sure electricity was stable, but for 8 years you did nothing. What about your tenure as a governor. You became a disappointment that no one voted you in for your second tenure. You made a lot of Children drop out of school, as you didn’t encourage the educational sector. You didn’t pay teachers their salaries as at when due, so they started failing in their responsibilities as teachers. It was really disheartening to see that you who people helped to make you pass through school, was the one not caring about the academics of the less privileged populace. You were a BIG failure as a governor.”
FATHER’s voice sounded like many waters...
“You were just adding unto yourself money you didn’t need, and depriving those who really needed it, saving money in foreign accounts, keeping money in empty tanks, keeping money in unoccupied houses, burying money in public cemeteries.” FATHER recounted as Oba and Ola watched Oba’s evil political endeavors playing out before them.
Recently, as a senator, you......
To be continued….
For your support and encouragement towards releasing the full episode online for FREE, kindly make your donations to
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
GTB
( International donations also welcomed)
To buy the soft copy ( E- novel) which will be released in the next few days, send a WhatsApp message to +234 906 992 6797 or +234-8151103646.
God bless you....
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
Written by Opeyemi O.Akintunde
+234-8151103646
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
PART 26
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde
“Now as a senator, you want to make use of your power of making laws to destroy my son’s farm and my general farmland.” FATHER said in outrage as
Oba wept bitterly
A scenario played out before them and Oba and Ola saw few minutes before their accident. Oba was thinking about Sukki as he was driving and trying to call one of his friends...
“ It’s high time we made a law that will give us the power to set up a “Church leadership vetting committee”. I can bring it up in the House. So that the government will be the one to determine who becomes a pastor or spiritual head of the church in this country. The Pastor’s personal life will be screened, his past and present to know if he can start up a church in Nigeria.” Oba had thought in his heart as they drove towards Sunmibare’s school...
“ Oba, you wanted to instigate the government to make a law that will affect the body of Christ negatively?” FATHER questioned and Oba had no answer whatsoever. His heart cried for Mercy...
“I made you great through people who helped you from their farmland, Jumoke Johnson helped you, KikiOlaluwa helped you, Micheal and the student body helped you but heartbreakingly the best you could do in return was to be stealing the farm produce of people you ought to have helped. You were a thief and a rapist...You dare condemn Sunkanmi for raping your sister, what about you? YOU RAPED THE PEOPLE OF THEIR RIGHTS, their rights to be educated, their right to basic public funds, their rights to life... you made people lose their lives on the bad road you patched instead of repairing….
Another scene in Oba’s Life was playing out in front of the two…
“A&A contractors, you see the government doesn’t have the money to repair those roads, just pour some granite here and there…” Oba said to a contractor who was seated in front of him
“But your Excellency, it will be more economical to fix the roads, as we have been patching these roads every two months…”
“That’s my final word on that, the government doesn’t have money”
“Sir, please I want you to consider the rate of accidents and deaths we have been recording on that road, we need to fix the roads…”
“A&A contractors, people will always die, people will always have accidents, with or without bad roads, but if you are not interested in patching the room, I can call another contractor”…
“No please sir, I am interested”.
The scenario playing in front of them faded out and FATHER continued…
“Instead of using the advantaged farmland I gave you as a politician and leader to sow good crops and give the people a good life, you took their money and wasted their blood.”
Ola and Oba stayed quiet, as the sound of guilt rang loudly in their ears.
“So Oba, what do you think your judgement show be because by stealing public funds you are not any better than the prostitute, armed robber, or the murderer?”
Oba bent his head in tears as he knew FATHER’S judgement had to be that he should depart from His sight and His position be given to someone who was more worthy.
He saw his case for what it was, God had given him a farm, where he could have fed a lot of people, where he could have saved a lot of lives, provided shelter for people, but instead, he stole from people to enrich himself….
However, from a distance, Oba and Ola saw the big tree shaking and bowing on its own accord...Father looked towards the tree and said...
“The souls of those that got saved through the movie you donated towards are pleading on your behalf, but…..”
To be continued….
For your kind support and encouragement towards releasing FREE life-changing episodic novels online, kindly make your donations to
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC NIGERIA (GTB)
( International donations also welcomed.)
To buy the full soft copy ( E- novel) or Printed copy of this novel and other life-changing Novels, from the same author, send a WhatsApp message to +234-8151103646 or +234 906 992 6797.
God bless you.
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
PART 28
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
©Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde
Ola bowed her head in shame, not knowing what to do, it was evident, Sukki was more righteous than she was…
“You humans judge fellow humans by what you can see, but there is much more than what you see,” FATHER said as Ola found herself in front of Sukki’s farm.
The land was barren but there was an ancient tree nearby that had over 100 roots that went into different farmlands. One of the roots had found its way into Sukki’s farm. The root in itself was big…
“This was Sunkanmi’s case when he was born. His farmland already had an ancient root of Sexual Immorality growing on it. His Ancestors had a strong covenant with the marine powers. One of his Forefathers had a mermaid who he entered a covenant with…
FATHER held Ola’s hands and together, they saw a man from a very distant time in the past when men wore leaves as clothes… he sat with a beautiful Lady beside a stream. They spoke in a language Ola had never heard before, but Ola was able to understand the language because she suddenly began to hear the conversation in English…
“How come you have not told me where you are from? We only meet by the stream, and ever since I met you, I notice good things have been happening to me. Whenever we meet by the stream I catch more fishes. It shows me you will be a good wife that will bring me prosperity, should you agree to marry me.”
“You can’t marry me…My kind cannot marry your kind”
“Your kind? What village do you come from”
“I am a mermaid, down here is my home”
“You are joking”
The lady’s feet changed into a mermaid’s tail… The male lover jumped back. His female lover transformed back…
“I knew you were going to run away from me…You never loved me in the first place” the female lover said
The male lover dropped his fishing net and ran very far away from her, only for her to show up ahead of him…
“You don’t love me anymore?’
“Please, let me be, I am no more interested!’
“Never, you can never say that, I have loved you, and you must love me in return, I have made you prosperous.”
The Scenario cleared away immediately and FATHER kept speaking…
“The marine spirit was not ready to let go of him, you know some of the treacherous workers that were sent out of my farmland established thrones for themselves in places, one of those domains is the water, some of them started living in the waters. The female lover was one of the treacherous beings. Like her, the treacherous beings take up the form of humans to get the attention of humans and form covenants with them…
FATHER took Ola to another place, this time around, a man dressed as a herbalist carrying a huge sacrifice is speaking to the mermaid Spirit by her Stream. The male lover had been carried on a bamboo made stretcher, he looked very ill…
“The only way he can be healed is for him to get married to me and throughout his lifetime, he must always come to the stream to make love to me once every 5 days. The day he misses it, the sickness will return. Secondly, his children and generations unborn must also be married to me. It is a covenant that must never be broken…or else this sickness will not depart from him and his generation”
The Mermaid said and when the lover nodded in agreement, she cut the lover’s wrist and licked the blood…
“As long as blood flows in you and that of your lineage, you and your generation are bound to me.” The mermaid said.
Father and Ola returned to Sukki’s land.
“That was the kind of root that Sunkanmi met planted on his farmland before he was given birth to, everyone in his lineage have serious issues with perverseness. Sunkanmi grew up with this innate longing for sex every 5 days, though he was a gift from me to his mother, but the root on his farmland had to be uprooted before he could fulfil the destiny I had for him.
You were meant to be his road to freedom. Through you, I made him get connected to Ayowale. I delayed Ayowale and Banke’s childbearing so they could have time to help Sukki spiritually.
Ayowale had started uprooting out the evil weeds in Sunkanmi’s life, he had not uprooted the big ancient root of sexual perverseness before he ran away from Ayo”...
As FATHER was speaking, Ola stood there watching everything play out, what was happening was just like how the Bible stated that Whatever God said, He saw it. As father kept talking, Ola Saw Sukki’s farmland with a lot of rottenness on it and the big ancient root was still present.
Ola saw Pastor Ayo uprooting out things from Sukki’s land, he was clearing the rottenness from the land, but as he was approaching the big root, Mrs Banke appeared with Ola on the farm. Ola on seeing Sukki started eyeing him maliciously. Ola made Mrs Banke stop her husband from pulling out the big ancient root.”.
The scenario cleared away...
Ola looked at Father and with regrets in her eyes, she placed her hands over her head, as she realized Sukki’s promiscuity was as a result of his ancestral evil bondage that Pastor Ayo should have uprooted from his life before he ran away, he was also a victim like she was… His Ancestors had also raped him of a good life…
To be continued... To buy the full soft copy ( E- novel) send a WhatsApp message to +234 906 992 6797 or +234-8151103646.
For your support and encouragement towards releasing the full episode online for FREE, kindly make your donations to
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
GTB
God bless you....
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
FOLLOW THE AUTHOR FOR MORE LIFE CHANGING STORIES ON:
FACEBOOK@OPEYEMI OJERINDE AKINTUNDE-OFFICIAL
INSTAGRAM@OPEYEMIAKINTUNDE
YOUTUBE@DEEP THOTS FILMS ( For life-changing short films)
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
PART 29
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
Ola watched on in regret as another scenario played out in front of her.
After Ola had influenced Pastor Ayo’s exit from Sukki’s land, Sukki sat helplessly on his farm.
While sitting down very confused, Another farmer walked up to him, telling him he could continue farming without uprooting the ancient root.
Ola watched as Sukki started planting on the rottenness and not regarding the big root. The root kept getting bigger and bigger. The rottenness on the ground increasing as well.
Sukki started planting regardless of the big root.
At a point, the Big root that had taken the form of a big tree crushed all the crops Sukki had been planting…
Ola wept sore as FATHER kept watching her… She saw what her unforgiveness had caused another human being.
She knew she was the cause of Sukki’s fornication even as a pastor.
He ought to have had his deliverance and the purging of his land, as soon as he had met Christ. Pastor Ayo would have helped him to pull out the big root from his land… That must have been Pastor Ayo’s Assignment in his life, but unfortunately, he did not fulfil that assignment…
“Well, he did…” FATHER said as he obviously had been listening to Ola’s thoughts…
“What Banke didn’t know was that Sunkanmi’s deliverance had a lot to do with her conception. My plan was for Ayo and Banke to help Sunkanmi clean his land before they could rest in their farm, but since they had not completed that task they had to wait for another 20 years before they had the opportunity of meeting Sunkanmi Again….
“ Mrs Banke’s infertility had something to do with Sukanmi’s salvation?” Ola wondered silently as she was seeing God for who He was... He was a divine strategist, a deep God, who is too wise to be completely understood...
Meanwhile, Austin had driven down to Sunkanmi’s house. He had been calling Pastor Sunkanmi’s phone for over an hour and he refused answering the call.
Sexy Sasha’s death had raised different eyebrows and knowing who his Pastor was, he knew Pastor Sunkanmi would be disturbed.
Sukki had met Austin in the Church he had joined after leaving Pastor Ayo, and they had become best of friends.
Austin respected Sukki because he knew God’s hand was upon him. When Sukki had pulled out to start his ministry, he had followed him willingly.
He and Sukki had relocated to Las Vegas to start the ministry. They had pulled a lot of crowd as the gospel they were preaching was a gospel that gave allowance for people to continue their sinful lifestyle. He and Sukki were deeply involved in all forms of immorality until Sukki had received a call from a Nigerian Number.
That Day, he and Sukki had been drinking alcohol in Sukki’s house after Sunday service. Sukki’s phone rang and on answering the call, the caller identified himself, Sukki’s countenance changed…He stayed silent on the phone for 15 minutes only saying “Yes Sir, Yes sir.”
After a while, he burst into tears….
After Sukki dropped the call, Austin kept asking who was that and what was wrong…
All he said was…
“Austin, we have missed it!”.
Sukki knew who was knocking. He had been lying on the floor weeping uncontrollably for over an hour, asking God for Mercy…He stood up to open his door.
On seeing Sukki’s swollen red eyes, Austin knew his friend and pastor must have been crying before the Lord.
“I knew it”
“Do I have a choice?”
“You know it’s not your fault, some of these celebrities think since they have a large following they can run their mouths against God’s Anointed”
“She was only trying to air her feelings and warn her followers from following the wrong guy!’
“Is she God?”
“I actually raped and got her twin sister pregnant 25 years ago!’
Äustin froze …
“So you see why this is on me?” Sukki said as Austin relaxed into the chair he was sitting on…
“Nemesis had a way of catching up with people” Austin reasoned bitterly.
To be continued
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
GTB
To buy the full soft copy ( E- novel) send a WhatsApp message to +234 906 992 6797 or +234-8151103646.
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
FOLLOW THE AUTHOR FOR MORE LIFE CHANGING STORIES ON:
FACEBOOK@OPEYEMI OJERINDE AKINTUNDE-OFFICIAL
Photo credit : Internet
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
PART 30
“MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
©Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde’s
Pastor Ayo was the one who called Sukki 4 years earlier when his ministry was making waves in Las vegas leading people astray.
Pastor Ayo and his wife had just celebrated 28 years wedding anniversary.
After he retired to his room that night, he had wept sore before the Lord…
“Father, I have never questioned you for not blessing my home with children, as I kept encouraging myself that Your time is the best, but father, today I saw my cousin’s daughter, she is 27 years old and has three children already... My cousin is now a grandfather while I don’t even have a child of my own...My Father! is it your will for me not to have children…?” Pastor Ayo asked soaking his bed with tears
“You can’t move to a new class, if you failed the previous one, you cannot have children of yours until you have raised the child I committed to you”. FATHER said
“The child? Father, I have over 12 orphans leaving with me as we speak!” Pastor Ayo answered cautiously for fear of offending God…
“ I know, but you lost a very important one 21 years ago. I gave you a battered son to help nurture, but you lost him. Since you and your wife failed in nurturing that one for me, I can’t entrust a bigger destiny into your hands. He is lost and until you find him and raise him up for me, then will I give you the child you desire...” Pastor Ayo heard the Lord speak to him.
Sukki’s image flashed through his mind, but confusion set in, as Pastor Ayo had been seeing Sukki online. He had seen that he was already a pastor in Las Vegas and that had been a great consolation for him and his wife, but here was God telling him, he was lost.
“ My Father, the only person that fits this description is Bro Sunkanmi who graciously is now a servant of God, I can’t remember any other child you gave me that is lost...”
“ Go and listen to his messages” Pastor Ayo had heard the Lord say to him on a final note. He heard no more that night.
Pastor Ayo had picked up his mini-laptop immediately. He searched online for Sukki’s messages. He had only listened to 3 of his messages when he knew what God was saying...
Pastor Ayo saw that Sunkanmi was a half-baked minister.
He knew he had to do something about Sunkanmi, but he understood trying to correct a grown-up child would not be easy.
He prayed and fasted for 7 days asking the Lord to prepare Sunkanmi’s heart ahead. He was able to get his personal contact and after Sunday service, he reached out to him...
“ Good Afternoon, Pastor Sunkanmi Emmanuel, I am Pastor Ayo who led you to Christ about 21 years ago...”
“ Yes Sir”
“Ok Sir, I thank God for what God has been doing with you, but the Lord told me, there are certain things that need to be uprooted out of your life sir. As we speak, the Lord is telling me, you are smoking and drinking, which should not be so, Because once we are in Christ, there are certain things that we need to drop, Colossians 3:5-9 tells us the deep truths that the devil hides from us... I am reading from my Bible, it reads...
“ Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.
Verse 7 which is where you must have missed it states “ You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived.
Verse 8 gives the command “ But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.
Verse 9 reads “Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices”
Verse 10 reads “ and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.”
Pastor Sunkanmi Emmanuel, a new man in Christ can not be a fornicator on the side, you can not be comfortable committing the sin you used to commit when you were the Old you...
Ultimately, at the end of this journey on earth where we are all strangers, the gate of the Lord will be opened and only the righteous will walk through the gate to be with the Lord.., Psalm 118:20...Only the righteous Bro Sunkanmi, Only the righteous will enter through the gate of the Lord...” Pastor Ayo had said
At that point, Sunkanmi had started crying... All the while, he knew his brand of Christianity was not 100% perfect but he couldn’t help the lust in him, and as a way of feeding his lust, he permitted his members to live their lives carelessly, with the teaching that Grace covers all..
“Pastor Sunkanmi, I will leave you to think about all that I have discussed with you, but should you want to speak to me, you can reach me on this same line...”
After Pastor Ayo dropped, Sukki had looked Austin in the eye after Austin asked why the tears, he told Austin...
“ Austin, we have missed it...”
“ How? what?”
Sukki had returned Pastor Ayo’s call the next day. He opened up his struggles and Pastor Ayo wasn’t selfish with his words...
“An untrained teacher can not produce trained students, Pastor Sunkanmi, You are a doctor that needs treatment, who is trying to treat sick patients, You need time away from your flock, so you can get things right...”
Sukki had returned to Nigeria the week After, Pastor Ayo and Mrs Banke received him well. The first night they had a vigil, the presence of God came down heavily and Sukki was slain in the HolyGhost. The Spirit of God came upon him and he stayed on the same spot for 3 hours crying and sobbing...
Sukki knew what was happening, God was performing a spiritual operation on him, God was taking out all that needed to be taken out of him...
That night was the night of turn around for him. When he woke up, he felt anew, he longed for righteousness.
He stayed in Nigeria with Pastor Ayo for 6 months before returning to Las Vegas, but when he got back to Las Vegas...
To be continued
For your kind support and encouragement towards releasing FREE life-changing episodic novels online, kindly make your donations to
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
To buy the soft copy ( E- novel) or Printed copy of other life-changing Novels, from the same author, send a WhatsApp message to +234-8151103646
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
Facebook @ Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde-offici
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
PART 31
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
When he returned to Las Vegas, he felt like a stranger in his own church. Austin had done a good job of keeping some of the members in church but some of them had disappeared because Pastor Sunkanmi was not around for 6 months.
He couldn’t stand the atmosphere of Godlessness he felt in the Church. As he stepped on the altar to preach, he started crying instead. Members were surprised and perplexed, not sure of what was wrong with their pastor...
Austin got up to the altar and silently asked Sukki to return to his office, but Sukki stood his ground. He controlled his emotions and spoke...
“ A man can not give what he doesn’t have, and most times a man’s ministry can be defined by his level of exposure and Spiritual depth. I say this with regrets in my hearts that for over 18 years of pastoring you, I have not fed you with the full portion of the gospel. I have only taught you a part of the gospel that I knew. Also, there are lies I have told you, which I didn’t know they were lies until recently. The past six months gave birth to the new and more informed me. The new me that realizes, that God is a righteous God and for those who want to be referred to as “His children” must make deliberate and conscious effort to flee from sin every time.”
The Church was extremely quiet. Sukki preached for one hour on the importance of consecration and sanctification.
The reactions were mixed, some appreciated him, while others insulted him, saying the 6 months he had spent in Africa must have affected his senses.
After two months of trying to change the Church doctrines and teachings without getting the positive result he expected, he felt he still needed more time with God.
He returned back to Nigeria and sat with God under the pastoral Mentorship of Pastor Ayo for two and a half years. Within those two and half years, he grew spiritually in fasting and prayer.
Austin however, could not handle the Church well, so the church in Las Vegas closed down on its own.
After two and a half years of intense spiritual purging, deliverance, Spiritual growth and mentoring, Pastor Ayo ordained him a pastor.
“ So what next?, What do you perceive the Lord is asking you to do, because I know by revelation that you are called to head a church ?” Pastor Ayo had asked Sukki one sunny Friday afternoon.
“Daddy, I saw a revelation before relocating to Las Vegas 18 years ago. I saw a man giving me a map, and he circled a location that started with LA..., I woke up not remembering the other letters. I automatically guessed it was LAS VEGAS, that was why I relocated there..”
“ Ok, then we need to query the revelation and find out what God has in mind for you...” Pastor Ayo had said
After months of prayers, Sunkanmi had the same revelation and the map was given to him again, this time he saw it well spelt out ... LAGOS.
Sukki woke up weeping, he woke up regretting how he had wasted 18 years in LAS VEGAS, because of his lack of Spiritual insight and growth. His Spiritual vision was not very clear back then because of his sinful life. He had mistaken LAGOS for LAS VEGAS.
That was the point, he decided to relocate finally to Nigeria. Austin and his family returned to Nigeria to join Sukki... Sukki was not married, so he didn’t have a problem relocating.
“Now do you see the reconciliation journey Sunkanmi took, which was unknown to you, Ola, yet you judged him based on his mistake with you 25 years ago?” FATHER had taken Ola through Sukki’s reconciliation journey...
“And Guess Where He is more righteous than you, He is wailing and weeping for your return.”
Ola saw Sukki praying with Austin in his room...
“Father, please let your Mercy that triumphs over judgement speak over Mrs Ola and Senator Oba’s life in Jesus name...”
Ola couldn’t stop her tears... Sukki was more righteous than she was..,
FATHER looked towards where Oba was and some valiant men brought Oba before HIM. Oba and Ola stood before him shivering...
“Now my judgement to you both....” FATHER was saying to Oba and Ola when a voice kept crying from a distance and running towards them...
To be continued
To follow up on this series, Follow the author on Facebook @ OPEYEMI OJERINDE AKINTUNDE-OFFICIAL Feel free to share this series, but please do not edit out the credit of the author and details. Let's be mindful of others
To buy the full soft copy, send a Whatsapp message to +234-8151103646
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
FOLLOW THE AUTHOR FOR MORE LIFE CHANGING STORIES
FACEBOOK@OPEYEMI OJERINDE AKINTUNDE
YOUTUBE@DEEP THOTS FILMS
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
PART 32
“MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
Mama Aladura had gotten to the hospital and when she saw Ope’s dead body, she started wailing...
“Baba mi( My father) this is not fair, how can you take away my Joy, when I am always making other people joyful... I have laboured in your vineyard, for 18 good years. I have been labouring day and night on the prayer mountain praying for people. People bring their problems and I table it before you in prayers. Father, you never disappointed me, but Why my daughter in law..” Mama Aladura had created a scene in the hospital as she was screaming at the reception...
The same thing was happening in the farmland, it was Mama Aladura’s voice that stopped FATHER from declaring His judgement upon Oba and Ola...
Mama Aladura had held on to father’s feet, weeping because of Ope.
“ Eunice, you caused it, you neglected your farm, helping others plant, water and ensure the growth of their own seeds while leaving yours”
A scenario played out...
Mama Aladura praying for different people,
“ Your son will not become wayward in Jesus name. Madam concerning your son, we will hold 7 vigils to draw his heart back to God.” Mama Aladura was telling a woman
“ Sir, I assure you as the Lord Liveth, your daughter will not marry wrongly” Mama Aladura was telling a man
“ Ma, your son has no option than to fulfil his divine destiny,” Mama Aladura said to another woman...
The scenario dissolved to reveal another scene, of Mama Aladura sitting on the mountain with a list of people’s names in her front...
“ I pray for Mrs Ajewole’s daughter, you shall not be wayward, I pray that your relationship with that fraudster be dissolved”
Mama Aladura prayed on over 25 different names...
As the scenario disappeared before Ola and Oba, they saw Mama Aladura’s farmland... It was split into two, one part of it was very green, while the other half was barren and dry. Surprisingly, Mama Aladura was moving from one person’s farm to the other, helping them water their plants while leaving her own unattended to.
FATHER spoke...
“ She is weeping when it is too late, most times, you humans blame me and others for your misfortune when in the real sense, you caused it. Eunice was doing the work I sent her, which was to be an intercessor... that explains the green part of her land, but she neglected her children’s spiritual growth and needs.
I didn’t ask her to stay on the mountain praying for people, but the monetary rewards she was getting made her stay there... I wanted her to stay at home, take care of her own plants and still intercede for people I lay in her heart, but she made it her business by jumping from one person’s farm to another...
She prayed for other people’s daughters to be happily married, but her own daughters are wrongly married. She prayed for other people’s sons not to turn our wayward, but her son Lucky was the one who pushed Idiopemipo to write and sing terrible songs because she did not nurture him well on her farmland” FATHER said
“If she had been mindful of her own plants, she would have seen this death coming. I never hide things from my servant, a message was sent to her, but she was too preoccupied to decode the meaning of the dream..” FATHER said as he faced Eunice
“ Eunice, Idiopemipo’s farmland has been given to someone else..”
“ Please Father, for the sake of your son Jesus Christ, I know I have erred in different ways, please let Ope live”
“ No, but to be fair to you for the sake of the name of my son you mentioned, I will give her farm to her daughter, the gifts she could not use well, I will give it to her first daughter, so it is your duty to make sure her daughter uses the gift and talent well....” FATHER said with a tone of finality and faced Oba and Ola.
Oba and Ola had silently hoped father would forgive Ope because of her mother in law, but it seemed FATHER’S mind was made up. Father had said Sheryl, Ope’s daughter would take up her music career. Sheryl was 18 years old and was a replica of Ope in looks and character. Sheryl was given her mother’s farm in addition to her own.
Oba and Ola watched as the Valiant men removed the “ VACANT” billboard and replaced it with Sheryl’s name...
Mama Aladura knew it was over, as she left FATHER’S feet.
She snapped out of her few seconds trance and she got the message, She had heard in her Spirit that her daughter in law, Idiopemipo was gone, but her granddaughter Sheryl would take over where her mother had stopped.
Mama Aladura had tears flowing down her face, as she knew that was the end of Idiopemipo’s journey, there was no point shouting and screaming over spilt milk...
Meanwhile, Sukki placed a call to Pastor Ayo...
To be continued
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
YOUTUBE@DEEP THOTS FILMS
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
PART 33
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
Meanwhile, Sukki placed a call to Pastor Ayo informing him about what was happening, he heard little Iyanuoluwa crying in the background.
Iyanuoluwa was the miracle baby God had given Pastor Ayo and his wife, Mrs Banke after 30 years in marriage. It was shortly after he returned back for the Spiritual Mentoring that Pastor Mrs Banke got pregnant after 29 years in marriage.
“ Daddy, I want you to join me in prayers for...” He narrated all that happened in the past few hours.
Pastor Mrs Banke on hearing fell down before the Lord, praying for Ola...She and Ola had lost contact and she had not heard from her. She had only seen her and her siblings on T.V. She had thanked God for their lives on how God had helped them, especially when Oba became Governor of their state. She didn’t try to re-establish a relationship with them as she felt, she didn’t add anything to their lives the time she had the opportunity to do so...
Now was the time, she felt she could do something, she felt the trio could not just end their lives that way considering their earliest struggles in life. Pastor Mrs Banke posted on the church’s social media page asking people to intercede for Oba and Ola as it had been officially confirmed Ope ( Sexy Sasha) was dead.
Different voices were raised up at the same time...
Pastor Ayo, Mrs Banke, Sukki, Austin, Micheal, Pastors, Sunmibare & her siblings, Pastor Ayo’s church members were raising their voices on behalf of Kikiolaoluwa in particular.
Pelumi( Oba’s wife), her parents, her children and the men and women of God who had ever eaten from Oba’s table courtesy of Pelumi’s seed sowing, all raised their voices in intercession for Oba...
At the same time, on the farmland, “the big tree” on Oba’s farm was shaking, bowing and shouting Mercy...This was because the writer of the story, which Oba and Pelumi had donated towards making her story into a movie, posted on her social media page ..
“Please help raise a voice for the Executive producer of our recent movie, he is presently in coma. If that movie ever blessed you, just take a minute and join us to cry unto the Lord for Mercy...”
Thousands of people raised up prayers in response to the post...
As FATHER was about to declare His judgement...Thousands of voices that sounded harmoniously like a choir kept shouting “ MERCY FATHER” on behalf of Oba and Ola...
To be continued
For your support and encouragement to the ministry, kindly make your donations to
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
GTB
To buy the full soft copy ( E- novel) send a WhatsApp message to +234 906 992 6797 or +234-8151103646.
God bless you....
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
YOUTUBE@DEEP THOTS FILMS
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 1:07am On Aug 22, 2019
PART 34
“MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
Oba and Ola saw as different people raised their voices on their behalf, especially Sukki. Ola wept putting the blame on herself for her selfishness and lack of forgiveness...
FATHER was moved by the voices, but HIS mind was made up, He wanted to transfer Ola’s wealth to someone else.
He wanted to give the wealth to someone who could use the money to bless lives... FATHER gave wealth to people he trusted to use it for the less privileged, widows, orphans and most importantly for His House and all that had to do with Evangelism.
Ola realized what FATHER was about to do, by virtue of her selfishness, she had acted wickedly to people. She didn’t give people money, She believed anyone who didn’t have money was lazy. FATHER was about to take her wealth and give it to a righteous person, no wonder the Bible made it clear that...
“ Good people leave an inheritance to their grandchildren, but the sinner’s wealth passes to the godly.” Proverbs 13:24
As Ola watched, she remembered a message one of her pastors had preached in a church service which she felt the pastor was trying to push them to drop their money...
“ We must have deep passion for the things of God, please note that God has blessed you, for the good of the house of God...God made Joseph a Vice President In Egypt, to go ahead of the Israelites so that he will be able to help the children of God during the famine. It was through Joseph’s presence in Egypt that the Children of God were given the best place in the land...You have been blessed to be a blessing to the body of Christ, Your talent, your money and position is for the good of the body of Christ…”
Ola remembered turning her deaf ear to the rest of the sermon... But at that moment she realized the man was right, despite Joseph suffering as she did, he still forgave his brothers and blessed people.
FATHER must have read her thoughts as he said...
“ If there is anyone I am going to show Mercy to, it will be to Oba, for the sake of His wife who has done a lot of good to the body of Christ with Her prosperity...”
Oba knelt down thankfully as He knew the political evil he had done did not make Him qualify for Mercy, but Pelumi’s influence in his life was about to earn him another chance in life...
“But what about Ola?” He reasoned quietly as he could not bear to look FATHER in the eye...
He had lost one sister, couldn’t God have mercy on Ola, though she was the one who landed them in this mess because of her unforgiveness...Oba reasoned in tears as he heard...
“ This is my judgement.....” FATHER said with a tone of finality in His voice
To be continued…
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
To buy full story, contact +234-8151103646 on WhatsApp
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
PART 35
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
“ Please Father, I have lived amongst humans, I have worn the skin of humans. I know how it feels when a human is hurt... I remembered crying to you to let the cup pass over me. I can say for a fact that I know the hurt and pain Ola must have felt when she saw Sunkanmi... but I know what you want is that humans should learn to forgive one another, which was why I prayed to you before leaving the earth that “ Father, forgive them for they know not what they are doing”.
I know Ola is guilty of not learning that part of Godly living but please for the sake of my death, please give Kikiolaoluwa another chance... Please father...Remember the good works of her parents...Your son Amos Jenriayegbe was a good and godly man.” The SON said to the FATHER.
While the Son spoke to the FATHER, everywhere was quiet, Father looked without saying a word...
FATHER wept...
FATHER Loved all His creatures, but most of his creatures did not Love Him...
His son knew the Love FATHER had for mankind was deep, so His son said one last sentence that made Father have a rethink about His judgement...
“Deal with Ola and Oba according to your Love and not according to their sins...”
Ola felt like he fell into his body...
Pelumi was holding her husband’s hand when she felt his hand move... She had been speaking in tongues continuously for the past 30 minutes with tears flowing down her face...
“Jesus!” She exclaimed...
“Oba, Oluwasomidoba... Can you hear me...”
“ Yessss” Oba responded weakly...
Oba looked around the room and he was grateful, he wasn’t in the farmland again. God had given him a second chance... Hot tears flowed down his face…
What about Ola? Did Ola make it? He looked around trying to find out if Ola was in the same room...
“O…la?” He tried to say to his wife...
“In the next room...” Pelumi replied
“Alive?” He asked
“She is still breathing, but not yet awake..” Pelumi replied
“Lord, please....” He remembered every little detail of what he had seen...
Pelumi fell to the ground rolling on the ground in tears…
“Thank you father, for not putting me to shame... Thank you for making all my seeds speak for me... Thank you…Thank you for not turning me to a widow, suddenly”
“Pastor Sunkanmi?” He asked his wife
“We don’t know where he is, Michael has been trying to reach him...” Pelumi rose up
“ God, please give Ola a second chance, please ....” He said quietly
“Please take me to Ola’s room” he managed to say...
“You need to be calm, you cannot just rise up and walk up to her room...” Pelumi said...
Oba obeyed Pelumi...
Ola didn’t wake up for days. Oba sat by her side for days praying she would wake up...
Sukki decided to pay them a visit, though in fear, because he didn’t know what to expect. When Oba saw him, he knelt before him asking him to forgive them for trying to play God concerning him. Sukki also apologized for the wrong He ever did to his family...
Sukki asked for permission to be alone with Ola...
“Oh Lord, for the hurt I caused her in the time of ignorance, Please let her live, Forgive her for her unforgiveness towards me, I got my punishment of living a promiscuous life, I have not been able to settle down in marriage for over 25 years, which I pray daily to you about, but Mrs Ola has a wonderful family who loves her... Father think of our daughter together, she would be devastated to lose her mother...Therefore, please let her live...For the sake of your call upon my life, let her live in the name of Jesus Christ, your Son.”
Kikiolaoluwa sneezed and came back to life…
Sukki jumped back in fear, in awe of Who God was…
He fell to his knees weeping…
Father had released both of them that day…His judgement had been...
“ For the sake of my son, Jesus Christ, I release you to go back to your bodies, but Kikiolaoluwa, you will remain at the gate until Sunkanmi comes to pick you up at the gate…”
Oba and Ola had walked towards the gate of the farmland, Oba had been allowed to pass through the gate. Ola watched as Oba disappeared into a faraway light… Ola had to wait for Sunkanmi to come pick her up. She waited and waited until she suddenly saw him coming towards the gate of the farmland…
Sukki held Ola by the hand and took her towards the light….
“ Thank you…Jesus...Thank you..” Ola said faintly as she saw that she was back to life. She saw Sukki weeping, and she wanted to tell him, she was the one who ought to be crying…, but she didn’t have the strength, she only managed to say…
“ I am so…rry”…
To be continued.
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
GTB
To follow up on this series, Follow the author on Facebook @ OPEYEMI OJERINDE AKINTUNDE-OFFICIAL Feel free to share this series, but please do not edit out the credit of the author and details. Let's be mindful of others.
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
PART 36
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
“We are gathered here together to pay our last respects to our beloved Sister, mother, friend, daughter, celebrity who is presently resting in the bosom of our Lord, Jesus Christ,” the pastor said during Idiopemipo’s funeral service.
Ola could not stop her tears, she knew her sister was not resting in the bosom of our Lord, Jesus Christ as popularly proclaimed. She had been banished from His presence for using her God-given gifts against her creator.
Oba and Ola had discussed what they had seen and they were surprised that they had both seen the same thing.
They both rededicated their lives to Christ and vowed to judiciously use the opportunity of the additional years they had gotten from God for His glory.
Oba and Ola exchanged looks as the pastor said Ope was resting in the bosom of the Lord Jesus, Ola decided to use the opportunity to speak the truth…She wrote a note to the pastor that she would love to say a few words.
After about 5 minutes of the pastor preaching, Ola stepped to the podium and said…
“ I know if my Sister Idiopemipo were to be here today, or better still, if she could have sent us a message from where she is, I believe these are the words she would have loved to say…
Number one, Live your life like you don’t own it, Always remember God created you, hence He is the one who owns the copyright to your life
Two, Live your life pleasing God in deeds and with your talents because He was the one who gave you the gift in the first place...
Three, Let not the love of money, fame and power push you away from God, because when your time is up on the earth, you will leave all that behind, and that God you have pushed far away from you is the same God you will have to face without a choice…
I am sure if Ope could send us a message from where she is, she would love to tell all parents to remember to water their children every day, before watering their career, and businesses, because at the end of the day, your children are the plants that will grow into big trees where you as parents will hide in your old age from the sun and rain of life…
I am sure Ope would have loved to tell Sheryl her daughter, that nothing pays that serving God with your skills and talents.
Kikiolaoluwa said this looking towards Ope’s celebrity friends who came to grace the occasion. She continued…
I am sure Ope would have loved to tell Robin, her first son, that life is too short not to make the right choices.
I am sure Ope would have loved to tell my daughter, Sunmibare that our background should never make us turn our backs to our creator…” Kikiolaluwa said
“As Idiopemipo’s twin, I know a thousand things my sister would have loved to say to everyone seated here, but I will summarize in one sentence…
She would want to tell you this...
“ In all that you do, in all that you have, and in all position that you find yourself, do everything to Love the Lord your God, obey His commandments, and live every day of your life in Christ, bearing in mind that after death is judgement.”
Everywhere was quiet, a lot of people had graced the occasion, including celebrities, politicians and Ola felt that was a great time to win souls.
The funeral had people thinking, Ola didn’t tell anyone if Ope made heaven or not, but she had made them look inward, and forced them to do a self-appraisal.
It was a solemn day for all....
To be continued
To buy the hard copies of this novel “ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND” and other life changing novels... Send a WhatsApp message to +234 906 992 6797
For your kind support and encouragement towards releasing More FREE life-changing episodic novels online, kindly make your donations to
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
To follow up on this series, Follow the author on Facebook @ OPEYEMI OJERINDE AKINTUNDE-OFFICIAL Feel free to share this series, but please do not edit out the credit of the author and details. Let's be mindful of others.
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
Photo credit: Internet
Re: My Father’s Farmland by nawatoday(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Part 27 seem to be missing.
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
nawatoday:
Part 27 seem to be missing.
I will repost it

thanks
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
PART 27
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
Let’s take a look at Ola’s farm, while you think over what your judgement should be…” FATHER said to Oba as Ola followed after HIM…
Ola’s Land was so large, and thankfully, she didn’t have blood on her land, rather her farm had a lot of rotten fruits. A lot of fruits were overripe and had fallen to the ground thereby causing rottenness.
“Ola, you sowed the seeds of hard work and prayer for fruitfulness on your farm, and you got a bountiful harvest, but you have done what has made your farmland a rotten place…”
Ola looked on, wondering what the rottenness meant, as she had tried to live a good life.
“You amassed wealth for yourself and never gave out. Your crops, your fruits were multiplying, but you didn’t give out… Your reason was simple! You felt you had suffered greatly while growing up and you didn’t want to become poor again. But Kikiolaoluwa, now that you have left the earth, won’t someone else take over your position and enjoy your wealth?
Your land kept producing unending harvest, but you didn’t give out the fruits. Don’t you think I should take this farmland from you and give it to someone worthy, someone who will be able to help some of my other farmers who may not have seeds to sow on their lands?
Kikiolaoluwa, your being blessed was for you to a blessing to others, to my work and my workers, but your case was like that of a nanny who was given food for herself and the children, but ended up starving the children, while eating the food all alone, What do you think should be done to the Nanny...” Father said
Ola knew Father was right, She had attended a lot of finance and money management training seminars, that had made her very disciplined when it came to giving out her money. That discipline was definitely selfishness in disguise.
“All the pains, injuries you went through, Kikiolaoluwa, I permitted you to go through those phases to create in you an understanding of what other less privileged farmers were going through.
Like I told you earlier, injuries are not out of the ordinary for farmers. I permitted the rape injury so you could feel, understand and cater for those who might have been raped, I permitted the pregnancy so that you could feel the pain of teenage single mothers. I was expecting that as you grew financially, you would build homes for the less privileged people, but you were less concerned about them.
Kikiolaoluwa, I permitted you to be dumb for a short while, with the high expectations that when your wealth comes, you will care for the less privileged with disabilities.
I made you and your siblings go through financial hardship and educational hardship, so that when the harvest I had prepared for you and your siblings manifested, you would be able to help the less privilege who had financial issues and educational issues.
Rather, Ola You never helped people despite the compassionate heart I made you have, you have been buying properties, saving your money, and getting the public recognition as the 7th Richest woman in Nigeria, who cannot boast of blessing people.
Your Staff don’t enjoy the privilege of the wealth you have, your church doesn’t, and other workers in my farmland…
Ola, who is worse?
Ola, the orphan who God took from a low position and raised her up to the level of becoming a blessing to nations, but unfortunately, she blessed nobody other than her family and few friends, thereby making her farmland rotten littered with rotten overripe fruits
Or
Sunkanmi who despite having a rough farmland still tried to bless people with the blessings he was blessed with. Sunkanmi had 250 students on scholarship, 80 widows he fed every month, he was a regular giver to the things of God...He did this even when he was ignorantly living in Sin. After his genuine repentance and his once rotten land had been cleared, he stil continued in the act of blessing people...
So, Answer me, who is worse?... Kikiolaoluwa who is more of a sinner?
To be continued
For your support and encouragement towards releasing more inspiring novel online for FREE, kindly make your donations to
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
GTB
To buy the full soft copy ( E- novel), send a WhatsApp message to +234 906 992 6797 or +234-8151103646.
God bless you....
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
FACEBOOK@Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
PART 37
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
Sukki got married to a beautiful lady.
Sukki was 47 when he tied the knot with Morise, who was 42 years old.
She was one of the Spiritual daughters of Pastor Ayo and Mrs Banke. She was a former prostitute who the Lord saved through Pastor Ayo and Mrs Banke.
Morise became born again through Pastor Ayo when she was 30 years old, and With the help of God, she went through a lot of spiritual exercises to cleanse her from all unrighteousness and be fit for the masters’ use.
Sukki started his church 6 months after Ope’s death. The church grew speedily in no time. The church was well attended as Pastor Sunkanmi taught the Word with depth. A one-time herbalist’s son, rapist and half-baked preacher, who surrendered himself unto the Lord, received Mercy and became a useful tool in the hands of the master.
Sukki was formally introduced to Sunmibare, and a great friendship sprang up between Father and child.
Morise during her wayward years had her womb removed, so giving birth was not part of the plan for her and Sunkanmi.
She had told Sunkanmi about it before marriage and Sunkanmi had said…
“We are products of a man who God delayed his childbearing to cater for us, so why don’t we also make ourselves available for God to be used to become parents to orphans … Let’s reduce God’s stress…” Sukki had said jokingly and together with his wife, they opened a foundation named “God’s Special ones”
They built a twin duplex beside their house, to house these orphans. They made it a duty to act as full-time parents to them, checking on them daily, except they were out of the country for ministrations…Sunkanmi’s Life turned out better than how anyone thought it would.
To be continued….
To buy the hard copies of this novel “ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND” and other life changing novels... Send a WhatsApp message to +234 906 992 6797
For your kind support and encouragement towards releasing More FREE life-changing episodic novels online, kindly make your donations to
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
Photo credit: Shutterstock
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
PART 38
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
“She is the C.E.O of TRUTH INC. and over 24 other businesses.
She is the Initiator of the “Girl Rise & Walk Program”, a program that caters for sexually abused girls.
She is the Initiator of the “Dumb but not Dumb foundation” A foundation that caters for vocally impaired citizens.
She is a philanthropist who has over 20 orphanages scattered across the country…
She has a housing scheme for pregnant teenagers who need shelter for the period of pregnancy…
Please, with a clapping ovation, we would like to invite Mrs KIkiolaoluwa Micheal Oluwadunsi to please step on to the podium to receive the honorary award of the “THE WOMAN OF THE YEAR.” The master of the ceremony said
As Kikiolaoluwa walked towards the podium with her husband walking side by side, she felt the kind of Joy she had recently started feeling.
“God told me some time back under very harsh conditions, that my being blessed was a privilege given to me, so that I could be a blessing to many nations. Before that, I made money for myself, buying houses, having fleets of cars, travelling all around the world.
I was happy but I never made heaven happy. After realizing my wrong, I made attempts to change my ways. Prior to that, My aim was to be the richest woman in Africa, and I thought I could achieve that by hoarding all I had, little did I know that God’s word in Proverbs 11: 24 was true. It is written that “Give freely and become more wealthy; be stingy and lose everything.”
The moment I started giving, the less I struggled to be rich. The moment I realized my wealth was to make God known, the more I became richer, the more I invested in seed sowing, in helping the poor, the orphans, the more I became richer, and today without struggling, but by putting smiles on people’s faces I have gotten two awards in just one year. “THE RICHEST WOMAN IN AFRICA & THE WOMAN OF THE YEAR.”
I have learnt that the world we live in is God’s Big Farmland, and we all have our individual spaces, which I will like you to see as individual farm spaces. I have learnt to plant good crops on my farmland.
I thank God for teaching me this big lesson and every other lesson I got to learn, I am grateful for the privilege to be a blessing to a lot of people.
I thank my wonderful husband, who stood by me, from way back when I was nothing. His love shows me what life should be about, “LOVE, ACCEPTANCE & HELP” even when the person has nothing to offer back.
My husband met me, when I had been raped, I was pregnant and poor, and yet he choose to love me and marry me. That is true love that we all should possess for one another.
I thank the organizers of the Award, thank you, this is very thoughtful. I return all Glory to God, for the privilege.
I am grateful, that I am privileged to show forth God’s wealth ( Kikiolaoluwa)” Ola said this in her acceptance speech...
To be continued
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
PART 39
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
It was a very big concert and all the tickets had been sold out… It was the live Concert of Sheryl; THE SAVED SINGER.
Ope’s daughter took after her mother musically. She even used her mother’s stage Acronym “SS”. Ope was Sexy Sasha, but Sheryl, though called “SS”, made it clear to everyone that it meant SAVED SINGER.
Mama Aladura, left the mountain praying business and sat at home raising Ope and Lucky’s children. She invested in them Spiritually. She even took it further by praying for Lucky and her daughters, believing that it was not too late for them despite their ages.
God, being Merciful worked on her daughters’ marriages and on Lucky’s salvation.
Lucky became genuinely born again, and he devoted his musical experience towards making Sheryl a Celebrity for God.
At 24, Sheryl had become a household name, doing the opposite of what her mother did during her lifetime.
Lucky later got married to a widow, and they lived happily ever after.
Oba, become a popular Christian in Politics, which explained why his party was voted for by most Christians when he was nominated to be the Vice President candidate for his party.
After Oba had escaped death, his orientation changed, instead of waiting for the government to do things for the populace, he spearheaded public projects by himself. With the money God had blessed him with, he did mini road constructions in his locality, he motivated wealthy citizens to sponsor poverty alleviation programs for the less privileged. He bought free textbooks for public school pupils. He bought Buses and made it a FREE public school bus for the less privileged children.
When he was nominated as the Vice President candidate for his party, Heaven and earth rose up to make sure he became Vice president.
He served as Vice President for 8 years and President for Another 8 years serving the populace with all of his heart and mind.
Ola drew many to Christ through his exemplary leadership. He was loved by all, including the citizens who were of the other faith.
God really made him a King ( Oluwasomidoba.)
To be continued
Account Details:
Opeyemi Akintunde
DEEP THOTS NOVELS
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY ONE
+234-8151103646
Photo credit: Internet
Re: My Father’s Farmland by damis28crown(f): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
i love dis story it actually made me to sit nd hv a rethink of my life kudos dear good work God will lift u up
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
damis28crown:
i love dis story it actually made me to sit nd hv a rethink of my life kudos dear good work God will lift u up
. amen ijn i pray that it will have an great impact in your life
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
you can connect to this testimony also

Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
FINAL PART...
PART 40
“ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”
It was Sunmibare’s wedding, Sunmibare was getting married to the President’s son. When Oba was Vice president, Sunmibare was a regular visitor to the Office of the President. It was on one of these occasions that the son of the Presiding President saw her with Oba’s son. It was attraction at first sight.
They had exchanged numbers, and from that day, a great friendship developed. Sunmibare was a very smart girl, who was already a surgeon. The young man fell in love with her and in no time, he and Sunmibare became friends.
In two years, both families had approved of their marriage.
Sunmibare’s wedding was attended by the “ Who and Who” of the society, she got wedding gifts that would last her a lifetime; gifts of cars, houses and money.
Sunkanmi was present to officially hand her over to her husband. Micheal had insisted he did the honours. He jokingly said...
“ I was only a caretaker, I know I will get my reward for that in Heaven. Pastor Sunkanmi is her Father..” Michael had said
Sheryl was the official musician of the Day, though she was one of the bridal train.
When it was time for the father and daughter dance, Sunkanmi could not control his emotions, as he kept crying…
“ God thank you for still bringing out beauty from my ashes, thank you for turning my mess to blessing. Thank you for loving me when I was unlovable. Thank you father”. He said in his heart as he danced with his daughter…
Ola watched Sunmibare and Sunkanmi as they danced together, Michael held her hand comforting her, but she smiled at Micheal telling him, She was fine.
Silently, in her heart, she spoke to her father…
“Thank you for making me smile, thank you for making Sunmibare push me towards Greatness. Sunmibare; the product of my being raped that was meant to bring me shame has brought me honor, God has used her to make me sit with dignitaries.
Thank you, Father, for everything. Now, I know that you know and see everything, you have the end of a matter in your hands, so no matter what we go through, we should never try to play God, rather lay low letting you have your way. Thank you for beautifying my farmland despite my several hurts.”.
A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR ( Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde) AS INSPIRED BY GOD…..
Dear friend, the Word of God clearly states that “For we are God's co-workers. You are God's FARMLAND and God's building.”1 Corinthians 3:9 International Standard version, therefore, see your life as God’s farmland, meaning everything you plant on it must be what God approves of. You cannot plant trash on it, you cannot put rottenness on it. You must also know that your life (God’s farmland) does not belong to you, you need to nurture it carefully. The Tools of your farmland (gifts, talents, money, wealth, power, position, fame,) were given to you by God, you therefore must use His tools for His glory…
Therefore, have you been planting the wrong crops on your farm, has your farmland been hijacked by the devil, or have you been using your tools wrongly, it is time to get down on your knees before God and ask for Mercy.
Speak to Him, He is your father, and mend your ways.
I pray for you that ´My Father’s Farmland´ which is your life and my life will yield good crops that will grow as mighty trees that will be firmly and deeply rooted for God’s glory in Jesus name.
God bless you.
Prayers
• Oh lord, Let me be firmly and deeply rooted in you in Jesus name
• My Farmland that has been hijacked by the Devil, Oh Lord recover it back by your Mercy in Jesus Name.
• The tools that you have given me, the money, the talents, the position that has been hijacked by the devil, I recover it today in the name of Jesus Christ
THE END….
If this story has blessed and touched your life, remember to say a Word of Prayer for the Author, Mrs. Opeyemi Akintunde née Ojerinde, the writer of this story as INSPIRED by the HOLY SPIRIT... that God never departs from her Life and Home...
And for your free gift of Love to her and the ministry in other to publish or produce more of these life changing stories and movies, your gifts are welcomed in cash and Kind...
Account Details
AKINTUNDE OPEYEMI MORENIKE
GTBANK (GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA)
Or
OPEYEMI MORENIKE AKINTUNDE
ACCESS BANK PLC
For Western Union and Money gram, please send her a message.
To contact her,
• Mobile Phone no: +234- 7064779596
• WhatsApp: +234-8151103646
• Email:deepthotsonline@gmail.com
• Facebook@Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde or @Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde-Official
• Instagram@ Opeyemiakintunde
To watch our FREE interesting and Life changing Short movies visit and subscribe to her YOUTUBE channel @ DEEP THOTS FILMS
For new and previous life Changing Story series MY FATHER’S FARMLAND, remember to follow her on Facebook @ Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde-official.
To buy Soft COPIES that you can read from your phone or tablet, send a WhatsApp Message to +234-8151103646
To buy Hard Copies, send a WhatsApp message or call +234-9069926797
OTHER DEEP THOTS NOVELS ARE:
• THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401
• ISOKENE (STOP MY WIFE FROM SMILING)
• STEPPING INTO MAGGIES’SSHOE
• PEMISIRE”,
• TEACHER CHUKS”,
• HIM, HER & I ( A Love Triangle)
• I LOVE YOU BUT...” etc.
Please feel free to send the testimonies of how this story has helped your life and Marriage to deepthotsonline@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234-8151103646 or drop them in the comment section of her Facebook post.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Please feel free to keep Sharing the free stories as a tool of Evangelism as we have been receiving Testimonies from people Over their lives and Marriages and we return all Glory to GOD, but PLEASE DON’T EDIT out any part of this post, that is, both the story line and this information that has been attached to it.
Remember the Law of Sowing and Reaping in all that you do,
“Be not deceived; GOD is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. (Gal 6:7)”
DEEP THOTS (Of the LORD)
Totally Inspired by REVELATION from the MOST HIGH
Written by OPEYEMI AKINTUNDE (née Ojerinde)
Facebook@ Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde
PEACE!!!!!
Re: My Father’s Farmland by HoluwaLoniGlory(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2019
watch out for

Re: My Father’s Farmland by duruZed(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2019
@Op; Opeyemi Akintunde, our God will bless and keep you and your household as you keep working in his vinyard in Jesus name amen. I've being reading stories but these particular story of yours did a complete turn-around in my life as a christian, and i pray that as many as go through it will be touched and there will be a great revival in their lives to the glory God the Almighty. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heart Of An Angel / Too Hard To Love (18+) / Which Book Has Made The Greatest Impact On Your Life ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.