Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence (3343 Views)

61st Independence Anniversary : Kalu Advocates Sustenance Of Democratic Virtues / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / Easter: Sanwo-Olu Felicitates With Christians, Calls For Peaceful Co-Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Igboblog: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Eid-el-Kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence

Former Governor of Abia State and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Dr. Orji Kalu has urged Nigerians to sustain peaceful co-existence regardless of ethnic, religious and political differences, Igbere TV reports.

Sen. Kalu while acknowledging the roles of spiritual and traditional leaders in promoting peace and unity in the country, called on Muslim faithful to extend the merriment of the season to people of other religious beliefs.

The former governor, who urged politicians and other stakeholders to be cautious in their utterances on national issues, added that Nigeria's diversity should not be used to cause disharmony among the people.

In a statement signed by his media office in commemoration of the 2019 Eid-Al-Kabir and made available to Igbere TV, Kalu felicitated with the Muslim community on the festivity.

He said, " I join our Muslim brothers and sisters across the globe to mark this year's Eid-el-Kabir.

"It is a special season for the Muslim ummah to offer prayers for themselves and Nigeria at large.

" Let us use this opportunity to uphold he teachings of the Holy Quran and exemplary qualities of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) in our endeavours.

"This period calls for sober reflection as individuals and as a nation.

" Nigerians are one regardless of political, ethnic and religious differences and as such, we must resist any attempt to cause division.

"The country will be prosperous if we can embrace brotherliness, selflessness and togetherness in our daily pursuits.

While wishing the Muslim Umrah a hitch free celebration, Kalu urged Nigerians to be steadfast and law-abiding.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/889684/eid-el-kabir-sen-kalu-advocates-peaceful-co-existence/

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by czarina(f): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Cc: Immhotep, fergie100, Sarrki, Yarimo, Benekruku, itsmeaboki, OfficialAPCnig, LZAA , et al

Food is ready lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
czarina:
Cc: Immhotep, fergie100, Sarrki, Yarimo, Benekruku, itsmeaboki, OfficialAPCnig, LZAA , et al

Food is ready lipsrsealed
nothing good can come out of nigger-area jare.

I really need massage this weekend sef grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by czarina(f): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
immhotep:

Nah, don't say that @first paragraph, Nigeria is going to be the next big thing, so big that we would need to build a HUGE wall to shut the Mexicans others out (insert Donald Trump's image)

You can count on us! Book a session today grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by LZAA: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Gwarotango wee like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
czarina:
Nah, don't say that @first paragraph, Nigeria is going to be the next big thing, so big that we would need to build a HUGE wall to shut the Mexicans others out (insert Donald Trump's image)
Eish, even Trump does not believe all that Trump says grin grin

czarina:

You can count on us! Book a session today grin
When i return to Lagos grin grin
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
LZAA:
gwarotango the RUGA lobbyist grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by gwarotango: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
LZAA:
I most certainly like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by LZAA: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
gwarotango:
I most certainly like this
Sai RUGA grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Elslim: 5:20am On Aug 11, 2019
Thank you
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by helinues: 5:25am On Aug 11, 2019
Best way to live together
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Oooops: 5:27am On Aug 11, 2019
Is Kalu a name of a person or a cow Mtcheews
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by munex007(m): 5:37am On Aug 11, 2019
All we need is one love irrespective of the color, your religious and political border.

All we need is one love my people hold it, embrace it, express it, and show it, cause I know it is the answer

Innocent Idibia
2Face
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Onlinealaba(m): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2019
On behalf of all working team of ONLINEALABA, to all nairalaneers and clients kindly accept our compliments and best regards at this season of eid-el kabir. May allah reward your sacrifice bountifully, And preserve us all to witness many of this seasons in years to come. Barka da sallah.

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by emma321(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Orji Uzor Kalu Biography, Chief Whip> All we need is one love my people hold it, embrace it, express it, and show it, cause I know it is the answer
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by excel001(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2019
1. Coming from a man who squandered Abia State Money with the Mum for 8 years, installed the worst governor Nigeria has ever produced after Bello ( T. A Orji). He has suddenly become a voice because he wants to be a president, there is no difference between you and GEJ that messed up gave us an option of a disaster/Famine called Buhari.
2. Despite the fact that we need to respect each others religion, no true Christain will see Quoran as holy, likewise true Moslems seeing the bible as being holy
3. How can you say that Nigerians are one with the above listed differences, lets tell ourselves the truth Nigerians are not one and can never be, if you see me and a fulani man from afar, you will know we are entirely different even before we start talking, all we need to do is understand our differences, respect it and know our boundaries. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by MrPresident1: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Kalu always feeling himself.

Forbes rated billionaire
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by crunchyg: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2019
Abeg what happened to the case this man had with the EFCC, or has he been forgiven all his sins after joining APC undecided
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2019
Barka De Sallah to all Muslim faithful.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Teejay13(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Nice message coming from Senetor orji Uzor kalu
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Bambambiglo: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
immhotep:

Foooolish comment from a foooooooooolish person.. Spits
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Foooolish comment from a foooooooooolish person.. Spits
E pain am.

Lzaa please come for consolation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by gwarotango: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
LZAA:

Sai RUGA grin
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence by LZAA: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
immhotep:

E pain am.

Lzaa please come for consolation
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Azikiwe Once Called Igbo ‘rebels,’ Started Problems We Are Suffering" / Tinubu's Cousin And Oshiomhole Ally Made APC Caretaker Committee / Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.