Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) (64322 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by foreshore(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lionsbet:

Who is this goat nah? What is good about a pastor, who claims to be a spiritual father for millions, or what is good that a pastor raped a teenager. Do you have sense like this? Do you even know what a critic is? You're so dumb!

I can see why life is like the way it is. Continue!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Kay25(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=Lionsbet post=81151648]

cool fk off! Dumbass! won't blame u shebi u ve use ur umbilical cord played bet instead of connecting it to where u can get sense....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lionsbet:

Coming from a dumb muthafvcker! grin
grin
That's How Fraudsters do, go Advertise Your LionBet lies elsewere, no Customers Here.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Lionsbet: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
owila4luv:
grin
That's How Fraudsters do, go Advertise Your LionBet lies elsewere, no Customers Here.

Stfu loser!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Lionsbet: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=Kay25 post=81153723][/quote]

You don't have one atom of sense. Fk off!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by Lionsbet: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
foreshore:

I can see why life is like the way it is. Continue!!!

Go and suck a dick!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lionsbet:

Stfu loser!
grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by stevio(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
If it were real,you will be as rich as Dangote,but then,its deceit so you're still looking for people to give your "not too sure" combinations & collect their N2k grin I know your type cheesy
Lionsbet:

STFU. You meant being a GAMBLER. Your english is bad man!. I'm not ripping people off! I am working for my money at least. Church is a scam!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lionsbet:

What is this one saying. He didn't remarry, so that's the consolation you get from a pastor who got divorced. A supposedly role model to millions of people. Abeggiii.

They are birds of a feather! All of them are scumbags!

COZA and CHRIST EMBASSY are all scams like all churches.

Lets cut to the chase, you agree that church is a bussiness venture.
If you read your Bible properly sir, staying single till your partner dies is the consequence for divorce. He didn't ask for a divorce, his wife did.
Religious leaders are humans too so hold your judging tongue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
For hot Naija naim he wear full tracksuit for exercise? Lol. All he needs are track pants and a t-shirt. He can do like me and run everything nude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.