Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

>we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < (1262 Views)

Instant Gifts Cards Loading (amazon,steam,walmart) / We Buy Itunes Card Any Amount No Story When It Cums To Payment / Sell Ur Itunes Card, Amazon, Ebay Etc For Instant Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is a business empire with the mission of satisfying various needs of customers anywhere in Nigeria through the effective utilization of e-shopping techniques.

WHAT WE DO:
√ Buying of gift cards:
We purchase giftcards which include but not limited to: iTunes, Amazon, Google play, Steam, Sephora, Walmart, Ebay, Nike etc from all countries and we pay you instantly at a very sweet ($£€) rate.

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Okay guys for clarification and transparency I will be posting details each trade, but I will be posting my previous trades.

$15 Amazon e-code grin

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
I decide to shade the bank details for the sake of anonymity because the privacy of my customers is very important to us.

$50 amazon card grin

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
We buy cards from most countries of the world so which ever country Card you are having all you have to do is ask and we will tell you if we need it or not

15,000 Rubbel (Russian ITunes card)

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
The trades I don't ask for their account details are my regulars, I have their bank details already so I don't need to ask again.

$250 Danish kroner (Denmark ITunes card) grin

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
Most of the pictures have been deleted so I can't download it anymore however you can still notice it in background.

$100 Amazon card grin

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is also from the same seller as above.

$100 Amazon card

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
People might decide not to give review probably because they want to remain anonymous as regard this deals.
We respect your privacy a lot too and that's why ur moniker or ur bank details are been shaded.

$100 Amazon (credit receipt)

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Here is the second card from the above seller.

$100 Amazon card grin

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's been a while here but I've been working with my regulars.
I am back here and active so keep it coming

Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by Wisedove(m): 1:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Still buying bitcoin and your gift card at good rates
Re: >we Buy All Itunes Card, Amazon, Steam, Googleplay And Other Gift Cards < by charlie34: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
If you would like to check the balance on your Joker Mastercard, there are several ways to do so. You can do so online or over the phone.

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Intention Of Buying Fairly Used Antminer S9. Advice Please! / Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Personal Case Study) / Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.