Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Norway Student Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway Student Visa Enquiries (1277 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Norway Student Visa Enquiries by ucham: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hello and welcome.

I have searched Nairaland, and I've noticed that there's no thread that discusses in extensive details things to do to get a Norwegian study Visa.

We would really appreciate it if those with the required know-how can explain from scratch procedures to secure admission, fees to be paid or lack of it, documentations required for visa procurement and what to expect.

We would also value inputs from those who are living there who can inform the house on the living condition there, whether students can merge school and work, how much of a factor is the language barrier for international students especially for students doing postgraduate studies whose language of taught is English.

Are there provisions for students to take language classes during the duration of their study?

If there are questions I missed which you feel should be addressed, please feel free to raise it up.

Thanks

Cc : justwise ,
Oskydaniellyyy
Re: Norway Student Visa Enquiries by KendrickAyomide: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ucham You've not searched enough. There is a thread for that
Re: Norway Student Visa Enquiries by KendrickAyomide: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Re: Norway Student Visa Enquiries by ucham: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Ucham You've not searched enough. There is a thread for that

The thread you quoted is
good. But there's a lot I outlined here that's not been addressed there.

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Successful Visa Interview. / N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice / Nàìjá To The World: How Agege Bread Made It Big In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.