Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) (33567 Views)

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App / Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Ogaemmy: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:

Passed airtime limit bro. Send acct

God bless you. I just got an alert. First time I'm benefitting from Nairaland financially. I love you and your kind heart (No homo). May God replenish you. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Ogaemmy: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:

Passed airtime limit bro. Send acct

God bless you. I just got an alert. First time I'm benefitting from Nairaland financially. I love you and your kind heart... No homo... . May God replenish you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Stevengold(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=martineverest post=81145442]u cleau don't know how Software industry works[/quote

Sorry I don't understand ur quote bro.

What industry do u work for again?
Since I don't know how the industry work.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by stred: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
In a good mood and will want to buy 10people breakfast or data this morning. I asked for 500 naira to feed but if your notice I did not give my acct details cos I wanted to see anyone signify benevolence to me. Nobody except 1 fellow that asked told me to go find work. Lol.
While not encouraging begging we have all gone through rough times at a point in life and little coins makes a difference.
Any one that would he offered my 500, I intended giving 5k.
1 will rather break 10k into 1k each.
If you need kindly buzz me. I could send data or money transfer.
Thanks
trying my luck with faith. .

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Laweeadept: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
In a good mood and will want to buy 10people breakfast or data this morning. I asked for 500 naira to feed but if your notice I did not give my acct details cos I wanted to see anyone signify benevolence to me. Nobody except 1 fellow that asked told me to go find work. Lol.
While not encouraging begging we have all gone through rough times at a point in life and little coins makes a difference.
Thanks
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Stevengold(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2019
LordAdam16:

It will stop Harmony OS for the very reason it beat all of the other OSes you mentioned.

Harmony OS only has a future in China (and maybe Russia).

Huawei can see the future, that's why they're diverging away from the smartphone market.

-Lord

Truth is whether good or bad, the world is waiting to get their hands on the harmony os, including me. Eveh us citizens are waiting... The anticipation alone is huge.

Don't also forget that when it comes to technology China is leading.. Check half the appliances in the world, check gadgets, pcs, games, all has a linking to China.

If John Chen would have open the doors for more developers and made their 3rd party app more fluid as the blackberry 10 apps. It would have been a threat to android.

Even with the short term the blackberry 10 os lasted, it still made sales

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
just as how there gadgets (infinix,tecno,Huawei, oppo,Xaomi etc) failed outside China
those ones use Googles android
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by excessmon(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2019
If it has a future in China then don’t u feel it has a future in the entire world owning that to the population of China alone......
United States is just scared of the Chinese tech growth

Try do a sincere comparison between Huawei devices and apple devices u will know that huawei is the new future in tech.....

One major reason y apple gadgets users don’t buy ten for work just for fancy....
LordAdam16:

It will stop Harmony OS for the very reason it beat all of the other OSes you mentioned.

Harmony OS only has a future in China (and maybe Russia).

Huawei can see the future, that's why they're diverging away from the smartphone market.

-Lord
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by excessmon(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2019
God bless you
Stevengold:

Truth is whether good or bad, the world is waiting to get their hands on the harmony os, including me. Eveh us citizens are waiting... The anticipation alone is huge.

Don't also forget that when it comes to technology China is leading.. Check half the appliances in the world, check gadgets, pcs, games, all has a linking to China.

If John Chen would have open the doors for more developers and made their 3rd party app more fluid as the blackberry 10 apps. It would have been a threat to android.

Even with the short term the blackberry 10 os lasted, it still made sales
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Damod88: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2019
shockwave91:

grin
I mean, you gotta love how arrogantly bullish the Chinese can be in exaggerating their position, potential and influence. Instead of admitting they were wrong and try to correct their ways, here they are forming John Wick. They can make this new os for themselves and fellow communists

One thing about black Africans is that they love worshipping their white masters. When will you give up your slavish mentality?
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by zenconcyrpto: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2019
Hi, my name is Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for proofs and guidelines.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by excessmon(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2019
Many people that actually talk about the iPhone don’t even know what it does.....if you actually ask 90% of the people that commented to tell you five advantage of the iOS asides
Battery strength
Camera zoom and beauty
To boast to people around
iOS speed for video streaming,editing and analysis
Social media speed comment and uploads

U will notice that no one can give you just two points of what the iOS for apple gadgets is designed for....

Abeg make I ask.... what is the major function of the apple ios?
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by LordAdam16: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2019
excessmon:
If it has a future in China then don’t u feel it has a future in the entire world owning that to the population of China alone......
United States is just scared of the Chinese tech growth

Try do a sincere comparison between Huawei devices and apple devices u will know that huawei is the new future in tech.....

One major reason y apple gadgets users don’t buy ten for work just for fancy....

China produces more cars than EU or US and Japan combined. Yet, how many SAIC cars do you see in Nigeria? Will DongFeng ever be bigger than Mercedes or Audi?

China is a closed market. Performance in China does not signify same outside China.

United States is not scared. They're just not going to stand back and let a protectionist regime use unfair advantages to push American firms off the cliff. China forces Chines citizens to buy mostly products made in China, then want other countries to open their doors wide to them.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by BrutalJab: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks

How do we buzz you, I need it.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2019
Jake420:
Huawei is literally basing this os off android (we can't run android apps yet)
The blackberry, windows phone (big hit), Symbian, chrome os and so much more have all failed to android and os and their only selling point is it's faster like any one bases speed on os and not processor like android doesn't open apps fast enough like putting the os in a phone with a bad processor will make it fast, like android isn't even winning over ios that they'll lose to a Chinese os like the only reason Chinese products aren't so heavily used is because of the population of China like Huawei has a fucking chance lol with the mate 30 camera looking like washing machine they won't focus on making future tech phones like red hydrogen or nubia z20 they're thinking of making os.
Hysterical
The phones you mentioned are from China so what's your point?
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2019
checkedout:
You all shouting upandan, only an American built OS can replace Android successfully. Anything other than that is dead on arrival. If you know you know
So america will force Android down our throat? Or what do you mean by only america os can replace android
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Equity15(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks
I hope i'm not late sir..08101754845...Mtn, thanks or 0151922128 GTB whichever, I will be grateful

*modified*

my God! i just said i should try and gbam, alert!!!!the first time I'll be receiving money online from someone I don't even know...i may God bless you beyond your imagination...may people you know or don't surprise you in a very positive way! and please say Amen to this, I might not be overly religious but I have this feeling that God answers/ listens to my prayers. hope I'll be blessed enough to be able to replicate this to others.. thanks and God bless!!

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2019
LordAdam16:

The model works for them.

If China wasn't doing that, they'd be struggling like India. I understand, heck even admire, their tenacity. But they must be contained. I like my personal freedoms guaranteed by a US-led hegemony.

China would turn that on its head with their aggressive subjugation (for example the social credit score program already implemented in Mainland China) if they get the chance.

-Lord

My point exactly. There's nothing wrong in making good products/services. But when you begin to invade and trample on people's privacy via your products, get busted and act like you couldn't give a f.uck, then thats precedent for decline. At least in my book.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Damod88:

One thing about black Africans is that they love worshipping their white masters. When will you give up your slavish mentality?

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Equity15:
I hope i'm not late sir..08101754845...Mtn, thanks or 0151922128 GTB whichever, I will be grateful
Chai. Passed my limit 30 times ohh. Make I no soak garri grin
Sent though.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Iceking1(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks

Bro please i know this is coming so late but i really need this airtime please bro am so desperately in need of it please i beg you even if it's 200 or 100 naira i will greatly appreciate, please bro please help me with anything please. My number is 08030629780 please bro. May thy lord God Almighty bless you richly and abundantly as you do this please.

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks
Data collection for an undergraduate thesis? grin
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Equity15(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:

Chai. Passed my limit 30 times ohh. Make I no soak garri grin
Sent though.
lol..you no go ever soak garri unless when e hungry you...AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2019
Iceking1:

Bro please i know this is coming so late but i really need this airtime please bro am so desperately in need of it please i beg you even if it's 200 or 100 naira i will greatly appreciate, please bro please help me with anything please. My number is 08030629780 please bro. May thy lord God Almighty bless you richly and abundantly as you do this please.
Hmm. Acct details
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Greatgreatest(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Bros 08142069152, thanks in anticipation
Thanks

Can I still get the card or money after one year, This is the point I need it
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by nedekid: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

Data collection for an undergraduate thesis? grin
Naa. Left ui 1995. Forgotten about book for years. Lol
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Jake420: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

The phones you mentioned are from China so what's your point?
My point are these great phones from China are working to bring out futuristic hardware and tech and NOT os because they know it'll be a waste of time and they'll be losing more leaving android with over 2b users yet Huawei hasnt even perfected it's hardware and it thinks it can go against the best software on phone i knew android was great when i saw the user interface on pixel xl(1) yet even latest huawei p30 pro ui is weak and they want to make a full os
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by timay(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Thanks
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Jake420: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=shockwave91 post=81148642][/quote]
LMAO dude was a clown

1 Like

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2019
LordAdam16:

China is a closed market

-Lord
I am of an opposite opinion to your stand, but I do admire your senesce approach and ability to abstain from abusive tendencies even when the delibration is a magnet to such.

These said, now pay attention to these little facts.
China is the fastest world growing economy, is this because their citizens are using their products as an outcome of compelling by authorities and administration to do so as an obligation?
no, on the contrary, you will find it very hard to pick a product that is not made in China over the Chinese product.

here is why... They are affordable, advanced, maintained and sustained by their origin.
If Chinese were being forced to use only made in China goods, or goods owned by Chinese citizens, then the Apple products being sold in China would have no stand nor grants to extract almost 5% share if not more from the Chinese market.
Mind you, apple sells more products in China than Nigeria. Who asked or forced Nigerians not to patronize apple products?

For the sake of cumbersome,
Taking the Harmony os into consideration, my first device wasn't android. When android came, it offered better things and freedom compared to it, at an affordable price so I switched.

I for one has always been worried at having android as the only driving power in the smartphone industry [excluding ios because it's not open source] because a lot could happen and if Google or any integra part of android gets flawed it will be a slump to the smartphone world as we know it.

if the harmony os does create a competitive environment to any os including android, great for smartphone and other electronic devices users. I remember before the coming of the Chinese into the android system, smartphones were only for the rich and data services was for the selected few.

The China led empire has grossly benefited the world technologically in the past few years than that of the America administration, this is true without compromise.
When it was America on top, we weren't worried about trade wars, it was actual wars were lives, cities and properties were being lost with traces leading back to America and her quest to be involved in places where she was not wanted.

Today huawei is driving the 5G market with force while the America lead administration by Trump would rather have countries don't patronize huawei who is selling at a 2% increase in price with the option to pay gradually.
No one is forcing anyone to do anything, but even the lowest of countries have huawei, the Chinese, to thank for their development, not America, not Trump, not ios, not Google.

Without huawei's strides in the telecommunications industry many countries including Nigeria would still be operating on edge or 2g network communications, leaving ios and any product useless no matter their potential.

Let the harmony os come, if it fails, then let another come. Nigeria by work and improvements and technological advancement will someday soon, creat a world impact like the Chinese are doing.

If I create my os, it will face competition, competition is good not bad. Asking huawei to forego their pursuit of an alternative to android because it may fail, is like asking the world not to advance in Ai technology because of the fear of the rise of machines.

Fear of failure is a limiting factor not smartness.
Happy sunday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by sammyj: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2019
Don't mind them na so Chinese get integrity and like them reach for Africa. Rather to be thinking of how we can develop our own groom products, we are here busy fighting the lost battle of racist Asians that is looking at the second colonisation. I pity them all.
shockwave91:

grin grin

Leave them, make them dey dream. Bunch of communist espionage scumbags.
Re: Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) by Iceking1(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:

Hmm. Acct details

Bro are you really serious
My acc name is : Umukoro Gentle
The acc num is : 2081237010
The bank is, UBA

I will deeply and greatly appreciate this brother, your pocket will never and ever run dry. God bless you richly and abundantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mtn/onefinance 3,000 Quick Money / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen / How To Know If Someone Is Sharing My Data With Me (AIRTEL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.