Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday (26105 Views)

Senator Rochas Okorocha Dances To Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) / Rochas Okorocha Dances Naira Marley Tesumole As Hope Uzodinma Takes Over Imo / Convention Victory: Rochas Okorocha Dances 'shaku-shaku' (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by doublecross(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Tell me which politician doesnt loot. Saraki did worst in kwara but his people never hate him or curse him. That shows how mature they are. Catholic igbos are the worst human being. The last time I check he is still a senator representing a district in IMO state. By virtue of that, he is still one of ur leaders

Igbos be like:

We only elected Ihedioha to destroy Okorochas legacy and not for good governance.

Ihedioha destroyed it. When he was in power for good 8yrs we never heard of such news

Igbos how is Saraki now? Been long we heard from him or he has gone into extinction so soon?
so tell me... are you in support of the looting? FOO1!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by fortunechy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iberiberism redefined
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by chigor(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
futuregovernor:
The best South East politician, the pride of zombies
Ur madness don ripe.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by nkemdi89(f): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
There was a dance step I copied from his wife 2013 August meeting, I still dance it till now, the daughter celebrating is my friend she no get wahala. Truth be told rochas empowered people.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by BarrElChapo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
what has Catholic got to do with this ?
CrimeKsmart:
Tell me which politician doesnt loot. Saraki did worst in kwara but his people never hate him or curse him. That shows how mature they are. Catholic igbos are the worst human being. The last time I check he is still a senator representing a district in IMO state. By virtue of that, he is still one of ur leaders

Igbos be like:

We only elected Ihedioha to destroy Okorochas legacy and not for good governance.

Ihedioha destroyed it. When he was in power for good 8yrs we never heard of such news

Igbos how is Saraki now? Been long we heard from him or he has gone into extinction so soon?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by sammie99: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Dancing on looted imo state fund
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by gwama: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Like 2 pigs who dance
Re: Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by Champneys: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Rochas, EFCC dey outside dey wait you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng / Kalu, Wase, Jaji, Betara, Others Eye Gbajabiamila’s Seat As Race Kicks Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.