₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,806 members, 5,112,791 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2019 at 06:42 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God (27196 Views)

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God by Kay25(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14
[quote author=OtemAtum post=81256606]I don't belong to Eckankar. I am Otem.gosh how far you are from the truth Bro...abegi Bro come to the light of JESUS He is the way the truth and life.No knowledge surpasses HIM .find your way back to where the light is and be saved from eternal destruction.please do for the sake of the love of God for your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.