₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,806 members, 5,112,793 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2019 at 06:46 PM

Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers (491 Views)

Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by NPComplete: 8:46pm On Aug 12
Fent:

You're a small boy, anu ofia. Onye oshi.

You picked on the wrong fight. You picked on the wrong person. What even makes you think in you widest imagination in such a depraved and twisted mentality? So every body is now a scammer to you? The man of God is a scammer and I too I'm a scammer. My guy you better watch it because you don't know who you are talking to, I will just roast you because I wil definitely fish you out if I want to, but I simply don't have the time for idio.t.s and foolss like you.

If u don't fish me out u are a bastard. Now I am daring u. No amount of threats will help u. I dare u to fish me out or remain a well known scamming bastard.

May God punish u if u don't fish me out. I dare u boy. Look at this nonentity making himself look cool. Can u even fish out your ass with both your hands? U must be mad.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by NPComplete: 9:09pm On Aug 12
Fent go and find a real job o. I have ruined this one for u. Scamming no dey pay.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12
So according to that Scriptures brethren in the Lord, our Lord Jesus Christ is the water of life. He told the Samaritan woman that if he gives her the water, she will have it as a fountain which will be springing up continuously to everlasting life. Our Lord is the everlasting water I talked about before. He is the water of life that can water your life and make you accomplish your dreams on earth.

Coming back for more.

You are blessed.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by NPComplete: 9:59pm On Aug 12
ProphetMinister:
So according to that Scriptures brethren in the Lord, our Lord Jesus Christ is the water of life. He told the Samaritan woman that if he gives her the water, she will have it as a fountain which will be springing up continuously to everlasting life. Our Lord is the everlasting water I talked about before. He is the water of life that can water your life and make you accomplish your dreams on earth.

Coming back for more.

You are blessed.

Scam.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12
Be healed in your body. Be healed in your system and and part of your body where there is any form of infirmity right now in Jesus name. Amen. Believe and you will surely receive.

God bless you.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12
Brethren in the Lord beware because the devil comes to steal your joy and bring sadness, to steal your peace and bring confusion, to steal your mind and bring doubts. Beware because the devil does not come to you directly but will use people to distract your determination and your focus in order to confuse you away from the Lord. But keep believing and trusting in the Lord of hosts because only in Him can you be saved.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 6:03am On Aug 13
Good morning brethren,

Today we shall examine some Scriptures as usual.

Thanks so much for your calls, text messages and whatsapp messages. Your responses have been so overwhelming. Please keep them coming always. God bless you all.

Healing The Leper:

12 And it happened when He was in a certain city, that behold, a man who was full of leprosy saw Jesus; and he fell on his face and implored Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.”

13 Then He put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately the leprosy left him. 14 And He charged him to tell no one, “But go and show yourself to the priest, and make an offering for your cleansing, as a testimony to them, just as Moses commanded.”

15 However, the report went around concerning Him all the more; and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by Him of their infirmities. 16 So He Himself often withdrew into the wilderness and prayed.
Luke 5:12-15.

That's a Scripture we shall be discussing today. Please carry your Bible and go to that Scripture passage and read it up for yourself and pray to the Lord to give you spiritual understanding to discern and understand the import of it.

Many of you called last night to ask for Scriptural devotional passages for you to be reading throughout the weeks from the man of God. We shall forward it to you on whatsapp accordingly.

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 8:52am On Aug 13
Now this was a man full of loprosy, but he fell on his face and begged the Lord to help him.

I declare supernatural help, mercy and favor into your life this morning in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 10:43am On Aug 13
So this man told the Lord, if YOU are willing, make me clean. And the Lord told him I AM willing, be cleansed. The Lord cleansed him instantly from his ailment. It was in that instant and in that second.

As the Lord healed him, the Lord will heal you too of any infirmity in your life in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13
So this man was willing to be healed. He was eager to be healed. He was determined to be healed. He actually sought healing and he got it.

Apart from this, he also had enormous faith in the Lord. He knew that with faith the Lord would heal him and his faith really worked for him.

Now how much faith do you have? How much faith do you have in the Lord that He can heal you of any infirmity? The level of faith you have will determine your miracles.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13
Your eagerness to receive a touch and visitation from the Lord matters. Your belief and faith matters. Your thoughts matter.

The Lord will visit you today with good news. May He send you help from His Sanctuary in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by finalboss(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13
grin grin grin grin grin. Lmfao
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 5:31am On Aug 14
Brethren in the Lord good morning and hope you had a wonderful night!

Today is mercy service, a day of mercy, which is Wednesday mercy service. In this occasion of mercy service, may the good Lord grant you and shower you with His mercies all the days of your life. You will receive abundant help from the Lord's Sanctuary. Amen.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 9:00am On Aug 14
The Lord will strengthen you. He will guide and protect you everywhere you go. No evil shall befall you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14
For with faith and by faith we can do exploits for the kingdom of the Lord. For without faith we can do nothing.

When the disciples could not cast out the demons and asked our Lord Jesus why they couldn't do so, he told them it was because of their little faith.

With faith we can move mountains. With faith we can make the impossible to be possible through our Lord Jesus Christ who does the miracles.

The Lord will do a miracle in your life today.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14
A lot of people are living with curses upon their heads. That's why they behave they way they do. That's why things are not going well for them and they keep moving from one place to another without solution. And even when they see a man of God who has the solution to their problems, the devil will use people to confuse them and to put doubts in their minds about the man of God and he will begin to doubt the genuineness of the man of God and this is a strategy of the devil to make him miss his blessings.

Every plot of the enemy against your destiny and against your life to make you miss your destiny and blessings I come against it right now in Jesus name. I break every yoke of the enemy against your destiny in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14
As a Christian, be steadfast in your faith. Do not waiver. Don't allow yourself to be tossed up and down like a wave by the devil because of your unbelief. Let your faith be strong that you will not fear any machinations of the enemy against your life, because you are covered by the shadow of the Almighty Father.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 6:16am On Aug 15
Good morning brethren,

The Lord be with you all in Jesus name. Amen.

Today we shall be looking at the book of John 3: 10-20.

We shall examine this Scriptures from now.

Please kindly take your Bible and go to that Scriptures and read it for yourself and ask the Holy Spirit to minister to you and give you the spiritual insight of wisdom and understanding to comprehend the spiritual import and meaning of the passage.

John 3-10-20
10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? 11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
John 3:10-20.

We are coming back.

God bless you.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 7:27am On Aug 15
We are coming to discuss those Scriptures.

Meanwhile, please check your whatsapp for our Scriptural devotional passage for today. We have sent them to you on whatsapp.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 9:03am On Aug 15
So from this passage, because of their unbelief, our Lord Jesus Christ said if they could not believe the earthly things they were told, then how could they believe the Heavenly things? Because these people have a heart of stone that the devil has put in them so that they will not believe the word of the Lord.

Every heart of stone that the devil has put in you in order not to make your heart receptive to the word of the Lord, I command it to melt right now in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 11:44am On Aug 15
That no one has ascended to heaven except He who came down from heaven, that's our Lord Jesus Christ who came to sacrifice His own life for our sins to be forgiven.

He is in Heaven, seated at the Right Hand of our Father in Heaven. And He is constantly interceding for us, He is constantly interceding for the entire world to our Heavenly Father for the forgiveness of our sins which we commit everyday, knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15
The Lord is constantly on guard for your sake and for my sake. To make sure we are safe. He never sleeps for our sake.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15
For He is my intercessor and your intercessor, always interceding on our behalf over our sins.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15
He is a miracle worker. He parted the red sea and fed the children of Israel with Manna in the wilderness for 40 years. Miracles and many more miracles, because He is an awesome God! Worthy to be praised!

He will do it for you today.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15
Praise His Holy name forever and ever. Amen.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 6:32am On Aug 16
A great Friday morning it is and the Lord will restore everything you have lost in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Supernatural Healing/Deliverance/Breakthrough: Call 08038029980 For Prayers by ProphetMinister(m): 10:23am On Aug 16
Brethren in the Lord, please don't be afraid of the devil. He can't do you anything.

It's only when you are afraid or when you are full of sin that's when the devil has power over you. Repent today and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and personal Savior.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nissan 14 / Words Of Success / Do Not Read If You Are A Creationist Faith-head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.