Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One (37319 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by nabegibeg: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
GistNet:
Emma Nyra shared this cute photo of her twin babies in anticipation of their birthday which is on Sunday August 11th.

The singer who was once signed to Ubi Franklin's MMMG records, gave birth to the set of twins named Alexandría and Alexander on August 11, 2018 at about 2 am, after 36 hours of labor.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/lovely-new-photo-of-emma-nyra-and-her-set-of-twins-alexander-and-alexandria

grin
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Deltatoto: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Yam leg!
yam leg totu na d highest o
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
This amount of foundation ehn... If you slash her face with a carving knife, you won't draw a drop of blood or leave a mark. Damn. embarassed
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by JimohMomoh: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Too much makeup, cute twins with fine names
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by BluntBlunt: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Awol1:
Their papa nko?

Don't tell me they are bastards...
It's their birthday must you make it about their father. undecided
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Mrlazarus: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
RoyalBlu:

No sir, I'm a woman who knows what it takes to birth a child.
Naira land has been so boring today,but you have perfectly made my day.
You have the perfect answers for every idiot.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by citruslimited(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Do we need to see the lap?
Many have lost the sense of descent dressing
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by seunmohmoh(f): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Where is her real face?
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by mamatwiny(f): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
nabegibeg:

grin
Why are u laughing? U saw father Abraham records and drew your conclusion?
Oya wish the twins happy bday.
E no easy to survive 36 hours of labour.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Wande22(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
RoyalBlu:

No sir, I'm a woman who knows what it takes to birth a child.
Inasmuch as you are a woman that knows what it takes to give birth to a child the assertion does not NEGATE the fact that they are OMO-ALE aka BASTARDS

Imagine if your daughter is pregnant before you collect her dowry and someone posts what you wrote, wetin you go feel

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by marshmonii: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
RoyalBlu:

No, they're not bastards. They're precious gifts from God.

Happy birthday darlings. Grow and shine.
I feel so sorry for the kids if they don't have a father

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Awol1:
Their papa nko?

You are so dumped

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Wande22(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Awol1:
Their papa nko?

They are 100% BASTARDS if dem papa no show face

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by ZikZikZik: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Awol1:
Their papa nko?

Wande22:

They are 100% BASTARDS if dem papa no show face
Shame on you if you’re a man. Because men no dey open mouth dey yarn rubbish like you just did here. Childishness undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Wande22(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
I pray your daughter gets pregnant before wearing the wedding gown and i know say you go like collect confam ego before you allow am for the man domot
Mrlazarus:

Naira land has been so boring today,but you have perfectly made my day.
You have the perfect answers for every idiot.
Thanks.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by JeffreyLiaison(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Everyone is just saying bastard, I hate that word.

Is it their fault they are not with their father, or if they were out of wedlock, is it there fault?

Men are normally the one who entice women into sex and if she gives birth they are also the first to shame her.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Miarose: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
But every child born of a woman ,asides Jesus, has a father. Father is the sperm owner not the bride price payer. All children called bastards just have cowards, weaklings and losers as fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Wande22(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
I am not just a man but A PROUD FATHER NOT A BABY-PAPA
ZikZikZik:

Shame on you if you’re a man. Because men no dey open mouth dey yarn rubbish like you just did here. Childishness undecided

STFU I can't blame you

Baby-Papa

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by fumfum23: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My fear is that kids in the next generation will think it is normal not to have a father.

In my time, it was far better to be an osu with leprosy than to be a bastard.

You should thank God it's no longer your time and the world has move on and become better. Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by ZikZikZik: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wande22:
I am not just a man but A PROUD FATHER NOT A BABY-PAPA

STFU I can't blame you

Baby-Papa
Goat. The truth remains that you’re not a “Man” Dey open mouth dey run rubbish like the fool that you really are. To think you even claim to be a father sef.

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Wande22(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Goat. The truth remains that you’re not a “Man” Dey open mouth dey run rubbish like the fool that you really are. To think you even claim to be a father sef.

anuofia

get thee behind me SATAN
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by ZikZikZik: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wande22:

anuofia

get thee behind me SATAN
Anu mpama

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Wande22(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
ode afo-kun-mu
ZikZikZik:
Anu mpama
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by deavicky(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Abey which kind paint she applied on her face.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
hmmm
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by ZikZikZik: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wande22:
ode afo-kun-mu
Epka

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by RoyalBlu(f): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wande22:

Inasmuch as you are a woman that knows what it takes to give birth to a child the assertion does not NEGATE the fact that they are OMO-ALE aka BASTARDS

Imagine if your daughter is pregnant before you collect her dowry and someone posts what you wrote, wetin you go feel

My dear life's not a 'one size fits all'. I've learnt that much.

Things dey happen you know.

Calling an innocent child who didn't asked to be born a bastard, is just too low.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by dannielight(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hello Cutie smiley
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Greatfullheart: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Their Body Na Helele, their Body Na Wire. Happy Birthday My Twins so Love Twins. I Pray To Give Birth to Twins
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One by Champneys: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2019
Awol1:
Their papa nko?

Omo ale ni e!

brainless twerp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W & Rita Dominic All Smiles As They Share Intimate Pose (photo) / I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.