Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo (36801 Views)

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by GistMore5: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2019
Comedian Akpororo and his beautiful wife, Josphine loved up together in their latest picture.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/comedian-akpororo-love-up-with-wife-in-new-photo

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by GistMore5: 3:25am On Aug 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by GistMore3: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by englishmart(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
My landlord evicted me yesterday, the moment I finished reading this thread he called and apologized begging me to return to his house and live without paying rents. Thank you Nairaland, thank you Akpororo.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by chappJUMBO(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
akposky
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Etumgbe(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
And what's the gain of reading this thread?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by cenaman(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
So what?
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
What did Akpororo tell her that made her agree to marry him sef grin grin
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Elijahrona(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
What a very nice photo. After viewing it, I am now a productive person and my life will never remain the same.

Please this isn't news worthy (with all due respect)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Saint83(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by wrongnumber: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nice pics and beautiful petite lady.

I love them petite and curvy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by owila4luv(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
chai! Akpos the enjoy ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by sinola(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Still wondering why this poo make front page

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by EkunKekere: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Another important post by another hardworking Blogger.

4 Likes

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Ellyboy01: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Etumgbe:
And what's the gain of reading this thread?
And were u forced to view it
cenaman:
So what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Isoduwa(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by realestniggah: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Money is good
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by hinere(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Money answereth all things. If you like be wowo. Get money, you've gotten the world.

Anyways get my signature below
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by NaijaFutbol: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Black and Yellow!!!

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by DennisEche(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
What a nice news, after reading and seeing the picture, pmb just reduced the price of fuel and made one dollar equate naira.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by lomprico(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
money dey make some women endure things o! lipsrsealed
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by AmazingELixir: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
cool cool cool

Sharp guy using a pretty lady to wipe out or atleast reduce in half the generational ugly gene in his blood line...his progenitors are luck they would not pass on the full burden of the ugly gene down the line..

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by carlos1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
englishmart:
My landlord evicted me yesterday, the moment I finished reading this thread he called and apologized begging me to return to his house and live without paying rents. Thank you Nairaland, thank you Akpororo.

Dry

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Funmmyastic: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fresh tomato.
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by StrongandMighty: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Of what use is this?
Nairaland mods and Buhari don't know which one better pass

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by englishmart(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
carlos1:

Dry
wet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by jeruba: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
englishmart:
We buy your story you no gree give us change.
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by victorian(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
He's enjoying his money

He worked hard to enjoy this life. Fine wife, fine house, fine kids. What more can a man ask for?

Hes not a lazy youth! Waiting for woman to feed and cloth him.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by JimohMomoh: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
englishmart:

Lol, thread neither educative nor entertaining

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Quits Nollywood, Gives Reason / Israel DMW & Cubana Chief Priest Celebrate Davido On His 30th Birthday / Odunlade Adekola & Ebube Nwagbo Dancing In Ogun Atat GloMegaMusicTour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.