Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba (23536 Views)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by ogbiwa: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Paul Pogba has given Manchester United assurances that he will NOT split the dressing room this season.

The United star has told United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer that he will be fully committed after a summer of transfer turmoil.

And the United boss knows Pogba is a serious candidate to captain the team whenever experienced club skipper Ashley Young is absent.

Solskjaer held a series of frank and honest talks with the Frenchman during pre-season.

The United boss was worried that Pogba could become a negative force at Old Trafford after United refused to sell him to Real Madrid or Juventus.

But the World Cup winner told his manager that despite opening the door on a move to the Bernabau at the start of the summer by admitting he needed a new challenge, he respects United’s refusal to sell him.

A United source described the 26-year-old as “a world-class midfielder with an attitude and approach during pre-season that has been superb.”

Pogba responded after being told by Solskjaer that he could become a mentor for the crop of youngsters that he believes he's capable of bringing back the glory days to Old Trafford.

Solskjaer made it clear to Pogba that he understood his attraction to Real after Bernabeu boss Zinedine Zidane led a public charm offensive to lure him to Spain.

And United are aware that the player’s controversial agent, Mino Raiola, has been working behind the scenes to broker a move.

But United reckon Pogba’s attitude indicates that he now accepts he will be staying in Manchester this season.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/paul-pogba-offers-man-utd-18886526

1 Share

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by logon599: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2019
I have no problems with Pogba's pride or his hairstyles or his utterances once he's delivering on the pitch. Man U are not paying him to be nice and humble but to play football. I only have a problem if he allows his pride follow him to the pitch by failing to give his 100% and this is the main reason he's always criticized.

Ronaldo is not a player you can use the word 'humble' to describe. But why I love him is that he talks the talk then gets on the pitch and gives his 150% and that's why he's amongst the GOAT. Pogba should take a leaf from Ronaldo

Get your beautiful and professional architectural designs from VERY LOW costs and from any location. Call or chat 08061219212 to get started with more of my design samples. Thank you.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by vicdom(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2019
cheesy
If Manure no collect 3 kpondo from Chelsea later today, call me a dimwit wink tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Cmanforall: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2019
I remember when Man U won PSG on the 2nd leg, how Pogba and others celebrated. The thing that marvelled me for subsequent games is why the manager never considered same strong midfield players that delivered in that game in the absence of Pogba. Those young boys displayed real doggedness on that pitch against world bests. Pogba came back, and they were sidelined.
If the management was serious, they would have developed those guys and Pogba would have been coming in as sub to change games.
You need people who are hungry for wins in a team. Guadiola would have improved on that team (imagine how he transformed Sterling)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by MrTrend(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2019
Come and swear here.. grin
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by willexyaho(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2019
Ok
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by bjbjbj: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2019
When you are being rejected by other club. How will you scatter the only one that is managing you.
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by elclassical(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
If Manure no collect 3 kpondo from Chelsea later today, call me a dimwit wink tongue
noted

16 Likes

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by consultancy: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2019
Ole' dont force him if he doesn't want to stay. from experience, players who are forced or cajoled don't give in their best. he will end up being a negative enegry to the team.
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by heckymaicon(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

I'll sure do that 5:50pm today

It's 4:0 dimwit

14 Likes

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by 1x2x3: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

See as you dey insult yourself in advance.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by konkonbilo(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2019
angry
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by lexluthur007(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
we shall see

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Newsloft: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2019
What's This one saying.... grin
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by plucky16(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2019
where did he say he will not 'scatter' the dressing room? grin grin the caption/headline should be rephrased

7 Likes

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by unitysheart(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

Bookmarked

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by ifeanyiopra44: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Signs Of End Time Pogba
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by freemi(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2019
heckymaicon:

I'll sure do that 5:50pm today
bt pls how did u arrive at 5.50pm?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Benjamin59: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Edyice: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Man united or Chelsea

One of these team must suffer this season grin grin
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by camoncx2019: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2019
smiley Pls what time is eid prayer - 9am or 10am ?
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Obaakran: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2019
he actually knows he's a mole
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Codes151(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2019
The problem is, people don’t think! He feels real will have the patience with his style... see wetin dem do bale....

Very soon him eyes go clear!
consultancy:
Ole' dont force him if he doesn't want to stay. from experience, players who are forced or cajoled don't give in their best. he will end up being a negative enegry to the team.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2019
Pogba likes attention give him the attention he will feed off it like ant on sugar. He wud be very happy to stay.
Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

Looking forward to calling you a dimwit. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by phr0nesis(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
Dimwit

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2019
Why is manchester united still keeping paul pogba? the guy's mind is elsewhere i like pogba, i like his attitude, i like his swag but it's time for him to go

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by shogsman(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2019
logon599:
I have no problems with Pogba's pride or his hairstyles or his utterances once he's delivering on the pitch. Man U are not paying him to be nice and humble but to play football. I only have a problem if he allows his pride follow him to the pitch by failing to give his 100% and this is the main reason he's always criticized.

Ronaldo is not a player you can use the word 'humble' to describe. But why I love him is that he talks the talk then gets on the pitch and gives his 150% and that's why he's amongst the GOAT. Pogba should take a leaf from Ronaldo

Get your beautiful and professional architectural designs from VERY LOW costs and from any location. Call or chat 08061219212 to get started with more of my design samples. Thank you.

Ronaldo is humble and intelligent, enthusiasm isn't pride.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba by Blackbug: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2019
They should make sure not to increase his salary oh

vicdom:
cheesy

You are a sure dimwit undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Agree Terms With Lokonga; Guendouzi Leaving / Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley / Entire Juventus Board Announces Resignation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.