Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (65985 Views)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2019
This video will make you want to share tears, No reaction can beat this to be back home, this is pure love, Mothers are Golden.

No amount of sending money can replace, holding your child or holding your parents.

According to the man, he wrote: "I was barely 18 when I left Nigeria to Canada as an international student, I came back home for the first time ever now a Canadian permanent resident.

5 years of not seeing my family, this was my mum’s reaction. I love you mum! ❤️�".

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/mothers-reaction-when-she-sees-her-son.html?m=1

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2019
RRACTIONS, Watch The Video HERE

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2019
Hey you wink
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by nrexzy: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2019
Priceless.....mother'slove

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2019
No be everything we go post online. Evans dem are watching

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by mhktaryan: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2019
grin
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2019
grin
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Vixlot: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2019
I watched it, it was so emotional.

4 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2019
Make u no go cut that your hair, SARS go soon use you shine.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2019
If i get to Canada, i'll stay 15 years before i reason 9ja sha grin grin

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2019
I weep when I compare our progress to that of East Asians and Whites. It’s truly depressing. Are Blacks not able to build formidable societies that they can dwell in?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by TDonald: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2019
Better be careful before SARS kíll you after tagging you a Yahoo Boy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2019
kiss
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2019
-

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by foster212: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2019
Be careful ooo. Better still just go back if you know what is good for you. This country is just somehow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2019
Eat and shower first, then mama will see your hair wella grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by superior1: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Such a awesome moment
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2019
why are u telling us?

4 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2019
ednut1:
No be everything we go post online. Evans dem are watching

Sad state of naija

But I post such stuff after I leave the location

Sha

5 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Show off too much in Nigeria, everything shouldn't be on social media.
If village people decide to welcome you now nko

15 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Why did the story have to be spoilt with these dubious claims that the guy is a permanent resident

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Your hair tho shocked
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Ogaemmy: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Truly, you haven't escaped the nagging yet. Take a bath, eat, then get ready for lectures on why you shouldn't carry this hairstyle and wear ear rings. African Mums. Smh.. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2019
/
That's a cry of disappointment that the decent boy she sent to Canada came back with a hairstyle that confirms his addiction to hard drugs.

Rehab loading....

/

12 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2019
When dollar land..the cry dey sweet

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2019
I think say them talk say Canada dry

Nor be person fresh come so

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by jendhorlee(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2019
lol
i trust my mum, she go first ask "which kind hair be this on ur head now"

12 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by zenconcyrpto: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2019
Hi, my name is Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based here in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for proofs and guidelines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.