Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy (95160 Views)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Glycosunde: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
benn94:
Edo people at it again??

lipsrsealed undecidedAnd u think u have sense

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Come to think of it, sincerely,We need to get our ladies back..

I went to mali-senega-abidjan, and believe me,you'll feel there aren't females left in Nigeria anymore..

I saw millions upon millions of young Nigerian prostitutes doing their thing..
Have we offended out women? Why are they doing this to us and themselves? I weep
Jiz

My friend in Egypt too complained of what you're saying. Folks don't want to manage life anymore. Money is a do or die affair.

And our 21st century culture and idolizing the rich even makes it more difficult for people to persevere upon legit hustle even if the income is low.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by OgaBuhari: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Pls talk with sense abeg
u sabi the guy? I feel say Na only me dey notice his absurd comments
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Iceberghill(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Na dem Ese and Onome handwork

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by FlordFlorez(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 years old girl disvirgned with cucumber. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
where did u read that from??
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Cousin9999: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Italy is notorious for that. It's interesting that they're so racist yet they go out of their way to bring African women into the country for sex.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't pity anyone who was not dragged with a rope round her neck to anywhere.
The story they will all tell you is that they were told job is there. They have been talking about Italy before this one went there, after watching the video and reading the plight of the deported ones, some are on their ways there right now.
So, best of luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by raphy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
poverty HV make some people go insane.
just imagine how her puna will look when she is 20yrs.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Bbbwings: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
This country can never come to good.

I should be thinking of relocating
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by martineverest(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
EkunKekere:
Edolites
prostitution is everywhere...
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Bbbwings: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
I recommend people reading gomorrah
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by 1Sharon(f): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
afroniger:
If a Naija woman tells you she's based in italy, just know she's most likely into prostitution, or was trafficked.

It's terrible. Any black woman in spain/Italy is seen as a prostitute, even if you're just there for tourism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by 1Sharon(f): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cousin9999:
Italy is notorious for that. It's interesting that they're so racist yet they go out of their way to bring African women into the country for sex.

No silly. These woman are smuggled into the country. Nothing to do with Italy.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by bluefilm: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Charelsz:
You won't see the likes of cococandy on this thread. In fact, she will pretend like such thread never exists.

Smh. undecided

Are you surprised?

Don't be.

Just like so many of them, she's what i call an opportunist-feminists.

They chose when to identify as feminists and when to identify as a normal human being.

Extremely fake and deluded nonentities.

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by koyyess: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Just look at the bad impression Nigerians are giving themselves.

See the responses from foreigners.

They will keep looking at Nigerian negroes like the mafia baboons who used cucumber on that little girl.

They will prepare more bullets for the skulls of any negroe that misbehaves in their country.

Can we blame them?

No female should be born in poverty.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Kingsley10000: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
uwa mmebi
ka chineke mezie okwu
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
what still baffles me is that, how are these girls transported far away to places like India, Saudi Arabia,Italy,France and the rest....
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
[s]I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley.
Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less
hypocritical about masturbation.

I'd say it and say it again,
Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using
it....you're worse than the biblical servant who
buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number
of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced
marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could
be prevented only if folks masturbated more?
There woulda been no prostittutes either.

I know this, I am always awed by its realization.
That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and
grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the
most high.

Our God makes all things perfect, but his people
perish for lack of knowledge[/s].
copy and paste...nwama......

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by ngadaAwo: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
sharap that name is a Bini name.
they are disgracing the country as usual.
I don't think we have good Bini girls any longer.
their women are scam
[/s]
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by ngadaAwo: 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
u sabi the guy? I feel say Na only me dey notice his absurd comments
[/s]
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by ngadaAwo: 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
sad
[/s]
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by AreaFada2: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Very bad. Something needs to be done and fast.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cucumber?! 14yo Chai
What surprises me most is the level of lenient sentencing these Criminals Get.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Charelsz:
You won't see the likes of cococandy on this thread. In fact, she will pretend like such thread never exists.

Smh. undecided
Cococandy is happily married, but he detest any maltreatment from men..
I can assure you that she will spit venom. This is her typical thread..
I hereby hand over all these evil men to all NL Feminists for deserved punishment!!!

Castrate them first tho!!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Deejaygold(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley.
Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less
hypocritical about masturbation.

I'd say it and say it again,
Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using
it....you're worse than the biblical servant who
buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number
of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced
marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could
be prevented only if folks masturbated more?
There woulda been no prostittutes either.

I know this, I am always awed by its realization.
That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and
grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the
most high.

Our God makes all things perfect, but his people
perish for lack of knowledge.

Receive Sence

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
I will never understand how these people get visas. How do all these drug traffickers and sex slaves get their travel documents? Considering since the 90's, Nigerian women in Italy are synonymous with prostitution, how do the Italian authorities keep letting these women into the country in 2019?

7 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:
Just look at the bad impression Nigerians are giving themselves.

See the responses from foreigners.

They will keep looking at Nigerian negroes like the mafia baboons who used cucumber on that little girl.

They will prepare more bullets for the skulls of any negroe that misbehaves in their country.

Can we blame them?

No female should be born in poverty.
What about boys??.

Poverty is a disease.. Give birth to the small number of Children you can successfully trained!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.