Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy (95162 Views)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by 1Sharon(f): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
eni4real:
Her beauty is not relevant in my previous comment.. So, I was shocked how the beauty of another man's wife will influence response she gets on feminism topics?? shocked shocked

If she was dark skinned, fat and ugly, you all won't stop using that against her just because she you don't like what she's saying.

Im glad she's beautiful, you all have nothing on her.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
1Sharon:

If she was dark skinned, fat and ugly, you all won't stop using that against her just because she you don't like what she's saying.

Im glad she's beautiful, you all have nothing on her.

If she talk unreasonably, she will get dragged for that..
Her beauty is only relevant for her love subjects!!

Beauty is not everything. Don't be superficial shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
eni4real:
If she talk unreasonably, she will get dragged for that..
Her beauty is only relevant for her love subjects!!

Beauty is not everything. Don't be superficial shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't talk to me about superficialty, you men are superficial.
Re: 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
1Sharon:

Don't talk to me about superficialty, you men are superficial.
You are a Dude!
Bye!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.