Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:16 PM

Mother Cries After Seeing Canadian-based Son 1st Time In 5 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Cries After Seeing Canadian-based Son 1st Time In 5 Years (290 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Cries After Seeing Canadian-based Son 1st Time In 5 Years by damiloladuke: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2019
The emotional moment a mother and her Canadian-based son reunited after 5 years of seeing each other, was captured on video.

The woman could be seen in the video sobbing heavily and uncontrollably.

According to her son who posted the video on social media, he had been away since he was a teenager and thankfully, he is returning into Nigeria as a permanent resident of the North American country.

He wrote:

I was barely 18 when I left Nigeria to Canada as an international student, I came back home for the first time ever now a Canadian permanent resident. 5 years of not seeing my family, this was my mum’s reaction. I love you mum!

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
https://lailasnews.com/mother-cries-after-seeing-canadian-based-son-1st-time-in-5-years-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Mother Cries After Seeing Canadian-based Son 1st Time In 5 Years by odiereke(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2019
Congratulations, happy reunion.
Re: Mother Cries After Seeing Canadian-based Son 1st Time In 5 Years by pastie(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2019
wow so emotional, but what's the big deal getting permit ?

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help / Family And Romance Sections Should Be Removed From Nairaland / Finland To Give Dads Same Parental Leave As Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.