Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes (26374 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death / Lagos Task Force Officials Attack Residents With Machetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by funshint(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't know what the student union in UI is doing?! During our school days, this is more than enough reason to call for massive protest. Just because it's a postgraduate hall doesn't mean they should be less concerned. All these shows no one is safe within the school. Just some few weeks back it was Awo hall. Something needs to be done urgently.
Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by Omoslim26: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
men insecurity everywhere
i remember my days schooling at abia after those bastard robbed my lodge men begin sleep with cutlass and axe with rod for the edge of their bed
school life is jungle so u gat shine ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by fergie001: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Noel1:

I think it's due to UI architectural design: The hostels are within d academics and d fence can easily be scaled by outsiders - unlike OAU where d hostels are isolated and non accessible 4rm d school fence...

It's time the school addressed that architectural flop...
Na today?
E no concern them!
Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by luminouz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
funshint:
I don't know what the student union in UI is doing?! During our school days, this is more than enough reason to call for massive protest. Just because it's a postgraduate hall doesn't mean they should be less concerned. All these shows no one is safe within the school. Just some few weeks back it was Awo hall. Something needs to be done urgently.
No SUG in UI
Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by legba1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
UI is really having it rough....imagine rogues having field days......back then zikites and katangites will respond to matters like this and save the situation.....I guess not so anymore wen you have kids and lilly livered ones that cant take on the authority.
Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
I thought they said only Rivers state is unsafe.
Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by YanDKoko: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
So terrible!

When will Nigerian Youths stop the folly of TRIBALLY fighting each other online/offline and fight the real enemy: the corrupt political office holders turning them against each other and their evil ideologies?

They have been using the divide and rule system! Great Youths, Unite against those robbing you and your generation yet unborn of a Beautiful life & future!!

Kindly repost & share on every social media platform till every youth wakes up!!! We can and should do this TOGETHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by yvngblood(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
shocked
chai and am a fresher
Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by Kollymarshall: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Make have m come help catch the thieves, abi?
Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by Starina205: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Neddstark:
Security is now a top priority everywhere. Anyone could be a robber/informant.
Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2019
Thing wey don happen since 2 weeks ago, wey dem Indy and Zik boys rush go there, except if this is the 3rd one sha, cos it's twice already.
Re: Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2019
elganzar:
Just another bad news...people will voice their opinions online and that’s where it ends

I just voiced mine

NEXT!

so now it is universities they are attacking now... God help our children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madam Breaks Her Housemaid’s Head With Plate In Asaba, Delta State / Trader Robs Man Of N4.4m Jewelry In Aba, Rapes His Housemaid / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.