Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News (21425 Views)

Bodies Of Kidnapped Rachael Kanini "Kaniss" & Boyfriend, Omodollar Found / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by dFroshie(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Fourwinds:

digest this.

1. Do you wear tattoo?
2. Do your wear dreadlock or crazy hairstyle
3. Do you sag your trousers and boxers?
4. What type of car do you drive and the work you do? Your age too ...are they consumesurate with your pay?
5. Where are the places your visit and at what time do you visit such places? You don't expected a security agent to see you at 12a.m. ,1a.m. ,2a.m. And not query you.

Ask yourself sincerely . Do you flaunt any of these ...

How can a small child poopoo and you expected flies not to peach on his/her bumbum..

A wise man once said "who brain is given sense is expected "

Man don't tell me you for real with all this your questions�so I can't dress in fancy clothes and lock my hair or drive a nice car,so that automatically makes me a criminal or Yahoo boy abi

Damn you one of the reason Nigeria ain't working

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by AngelicBeing: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2019
VRDroid:

Fragmenting beyond two units is not economically viable for ECOWAS vision.

The cause of acrimony is the radical Islamic North. Once the are away the other units can manage their entropy amicably.
But the North is not willing to let go and they are also supported by criminals called politicians for the status quo to remain and hence the country is not working the way it is as at the moment and it is placed on the same pedestal with failed states like Libya, South Sudan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and Somalia wink

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
But the North is not willing to let go and they are also supported by criminals called politicians for the status quo to remain and hence the country is not working the way it is as at the moment and it is placed on the same pedestal with failed states like Libya, South Sudan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and Somalia wink

They know their fate. The truth stares them in the face.

But it is inevitable.

If our generation are too scared due to knowledge of the history of the wars. Our grandchildren will not take it at all.

It is inevitable. Nothing can stop what is to come. It is already resonating in mass consciousness.

And the Universe will just echo "It is done".

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Automatic3344: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2019
2special:
Inspector Mark Ediale must be a Christian and probably the other two sergeants @ Pastie

YEA, FROM EDO STATE
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Automatic3344: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2019
Fourwinds:

digest this.

1. Do you wear tattoo?
4. What type of car do you drive and the work you do? Your age too ...are they consumesurate with your pay?
5. Where are the places your visit and at what time do you visit such places? You don't expected a security agent to see you at 12a.m. ,1a.m. ,2a.m. And not query you.

How can a small child poopoo and you expected flies not to peach on his/her bumbum..

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by AngelicBeing: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2019
VRDroid:

They know their fate. The truth stares them in the face.

But it is inevitable.

If our generation are too scared due to knowledge of the history of the wars. Our grandchildren will not take it at all.

It is inevitable. Nothing can stop what is to come. It is already resonating in mass consciousness.

And the Universe will just echo "It is done".
Gbam, l agree, it can only be delayed but it can't be denied, this useless contraption / marriage needs to peacefully disintegrate or violently seperated, the choice is on the masses to choose, you can't continue to do things the same way and expect a better result, the country is currently been held by the jugular by few bastards cornering the wealth of the country, that is why it pains me when kidnappers kidnap poor suffering Nigerians instead of them to target and kidnap the president, his vice, state governors etc maybe just maybe they will wake up grin

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2019
dFroshie:

Man don't tell me you for real with all this your questions�so I can't dress in fancy clothes and lock my hair or drive a nice car,so that automatically makes me a criminal or Yahoo boy abi

Damn you one of the reason Nigeria ain't working
ok you can continue

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2019
airsaylongcon:

shocked shocked shocked... Really?! All of these are grounds to arrest someone? The armed robbers that operate at Apongbon in Lagos in Broad daylight isn't the police aware of them? How about the fraudulent Southern boys that change (short-change) Forex at Airport Hotel and Allen Roundabout in Lagos? The police don't see these ones? Or the several brothels were police runs a racket collecting protection money?

So because I have a tattoo, bleach my hair, drive a Toyota Camry (or Mercedes Benz) and visit the club at 2am automatically authorises the police to question/arrest me? Have they questioned themselves when they provide prostitution racketeering services? Have the question the known robbers operating all over?

Na wa o... Tattoo kwa

heheheheheeee ......
I just gave insight , here you are complaining ....well

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2019
Okpa042:

I would hve scrolled down as usual but what you just said I simply cannot forgive!

So a policeman is supposed to "query" when someone exhibits the 5 factors you stated above?. fine great

but when he pulls a gun and shoots and decides he too must have a bite of whatever his "query" is going to get. then there is a problem. How does someone create a problem and expects everyone to live with the problem and include it everyday live.

now if you don't geddifok...
pulling a gun on a police officer, you are on a long thing......

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by seniormallam(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2019
so this useless soldiers would had wasted our gallant Abba Kyari too if he had followed this team, because he's the one heading the team, kyari cried bitterly when he lost a team member to a shootout months ago, and now 3 men at once again? , FYI this guys are not the random police you see on the road, they are well trained commandos and so much money has been invested on them,
instead of the useless soldiers to flag them to stop if they had any doubt, they started raining bullets so its bullet they used in pulling car over now?
ordinary unskilled boko boys they cannot defeat all this while, how could those lazy idiots waste such hard working officers
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2019
GTFO:

YOURE SUCH A FOOL!! NA POVERTY GO KILL YOUR GENERATION.. I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SENSELESS MF!!
now you must be stupid... You can see how foolish you are...all you did was to pick just a point from the list and lament... Do you know who you are chatting with? Did i forced those list down your throat ?
Continue whatever you do...

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

You are a very stupid and uncivilized archaic fellow

Mind you i am innocent of your number 1 - 5

So those things you mentioned are now crime according to naija law

People like you encourage impunity and enable this uniform men to misbehave
you must be very stupid ...did i force the list down your throat? Continue and keep wailing ok..

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by ayanbaba2(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2019
Fourwinds:

digest this.

1. Do you wear tattoo?

you and the 10fools that liked your comment, na fufu full your brain!

poverty don reset your thinking, chaiii!

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2019
Princedapace:

Lol, don't mind them bro. Most of them lie about all these. And I have been stopped by police four good times and they did nothing to me because nothing fishy about me.

Some of these guys u see are criminals. Just like one I know very well who is a fraudster, if he gets maltreated by police now, news will come out online that he is innocent. A well known G boy doing coded yahoo plus.

Most of them who make most noise are not clean bro. The kidnapper they freed may even go and kidnap again. Yeye country. Soldiers Dey work with these guys wella.
i know ....those who complain , you hardly see any of them who won't flaunt one of these list...

How can a child poopoo and expect flies not to peach
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Automatic3344: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2019
seniormallam:
so this useless soldiers would had wasted our gallant Abba Kyari too if he had followed this team, because he's the one heading the team, kyari cried bitterly when he lost a team member to a shootout months ago, and now 3 men at once again? , FYI this guys are not the random police you see on the road, they are well trained commandos and so much money has been invested on them,
instead of the useless soldiers to flag them to stop if they had any doubt, they started raining bullets so its bullet they used in pulling car over now?
ordinary unskilled boko boys they cannot defeat all this while, how could those lazy idiots waste such hard working officers

Those IRTwas well train, they actually arrested EVANS , they arrested 20 book haram who kidnapped chibok girls..my uncle was nice man..MR MARK also know as KEN
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2019
ayanbaba2:

you and the 10fools that liked your comment, na fufu full your brain!

poverty don reset your thinking, chaiii!
heheheheheeee ...... It is not about poverty ...now let me educate you...imagine a young man of 30 years driving "muscle ". And he encountered policemen at a checkpoint ... He shows his ID card indicating he is a manager at Nestling Nigeria Plc. Not convinced the police decide to do thorough job of confirming his work place... Once that is done and satisfied ...do you think when he is passing that same place he would be disturbed... The only thing they will casually say is " Oga anything for the boys"

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2019
doggedfighter:

Are these crimes ? Why should you advocate and support shooting an unarmed civilian without investigation.. Shame !!!
did what i wrote indicate im in support of shooting unarmed civilian ? Please read well next time ....i see that this list makes you uncomfortable ....

A wise man once said " who brain is given sense is expected "
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2019
sylve11:

stupid talks. guy nor vex me this morning abeg. angry cool
heheheheheeee ....the list makes you uncomfortable ....

When a child poopoo , do you expect flies not to peach on the child's bumbum ?
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2019
harley88:

I liked your first post.... But this particular one shows you don't have sense.
those list make you uncomfortable....im not surprise ....heheheheheeee ....

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Babaalata: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2019
Fourwinds:

digest this.

1. Do you wear tattoo?

Na wa o..
Dear God, you see why I need to leave this country sharpaly before I get infected too.
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2019
throwaway:

u r sick
na dem be this...

I can see how many youths i have uncomfortable with the list mentioned ....meaning they flaunt one or more of those list yet they rant online ....im living a cool life

now i see y have not crossed path with the police... Some even said im living in poverty simply because i don't practice what they do... I live according to my income and im ready to verify that with any law enforcement agent...
Heheheheheeee ......

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2019
emilas1979:
Are these enough to shot at him on the wheels?
As you rightly quoted,
To whom brain is given, sense is required
did i support shooting ? Tell me where i supported shooting of a civilian...

I only gave those list to tell those who are naive why police run after them...

I have never cross path with these guys ...you can deduce i don't belong there... I live according to my income and it is verifiable ...

A wise man once said "who Brain is given sense is expected "
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2019
Babaalata:

Na wa o..
Dear God, you see why I need to leave this country sharpaly before I get infected too.
heheheheheeee
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Karatum:

The police hasn't really dealt with u before. Same police that shot at my car ( by the way, anyone aiming to shoot at u while driving was aiming to kill u) and took me to a POS terminal somewhere and withdrew almost all I had in my account.. These guys are thieves

Who is wrong with you? Maturity tells that two wrongs never make a right! Treat this issue on it's merit before referencing 'police attitude' in general... And mind you, had they been trained well, enough resources and funded..a lot of those observations will go! You can't expect them to be working like US police with resources/equipment & training of a 3rd world country like this!!!!! Let's mourn this in peace and be reasonable in thought and approach.
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by sleek214(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
I am already in tears, it has been long i felt this way, the last time i felt like this was after the murder of the four innocent UNIPORT students in Alu. It is a pity that Nigeria is almost gone. Is there still hope for this country? The military is now aiding and protecting kidnappers. It is a pity! May God Almighty In His infinite mercies grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss! I once again extend my condolences to the bereaved families. REST ON GALLANT MEN!!

who told you the four Uniport students were innocent. don't say what you don't know. the Aluu 4 were not innocent. I lived in Aluu for 5 years years as a unipot student. it was terrible living there because of cultists.
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by aminusodiq(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
I am already in tears, it has been long i felt this way, the last time i felt like this was after the murder of the four innocent UNIPORT students in Alu. It is a pity that Nigeria is almost gone. Is there still hope for this country? The military is now aiding and protecting kidnappers. It is a pity! May God Almighty In His infinite mercies grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss! I once again extend my condolences to the bereaved families. REST ON GALLANT MEN!!
lik d police ar saint too.. .. Wats good fr d goose is good for the gander!!! All d best fr dem... I lpst every iota of sympathy for the NPF
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by stamapro(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2019
There are bad eggs in the police force, there are bad eggs in the Nigerian military, there are bad eggs in Nigerian population, let's quit the realm of stereotyping. So because some Nigerians were caught smuggling hard substances in USA, Nigeria should be totally destroyed right, and the citizens annihilated! Let's be objective in our comments, I had terrible experiences with both the military and the police, who took advantage of me, exploited me just because of their uniform and guns. But not withstanding, the Taraba killing can't be justified on any ground, resting on the information given. It should be condemned totally and frowned at. And our prayers is that justice must be served. Am not a fan of any of these force, owing to how some of them behave recklessly and with impunity. I still remember how one of them mistakenly fired a loaded rifle in my office premise. Thank God non of the staff was outside the office complex, the security operative was detailed to man the gate of the complex. When queried he said, he didn't know it was loaded, after removing the bullet cartridge. God go help us for this country. My heart felt sympathy to the families of the slain officers.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2019
What kind of rubbish are you saying?, Is it now a crime to wear tattoos? Or keep dreadlocks or even sag your boxers?... That's how you people promote evil and selective justice.
That I walk around by 1am is nobody's damn business as long as there is no Curfew in place.
My friend face reality and quite displaying stupidity online...

Fourwinds:

digest this.

1. Do you wear tattoo?

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by dannielight(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2019
So sad that our security has worsened to this level of being caught in the web of superiority, rivalry and dread.
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Unrated900(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

There is hope in Nigeria if only oduduwa republic and Biafra is given
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Unrated900(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2019
Enjoy your next level
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by cmikel: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC docks old woman for visa fraud (photo) / Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY / Hoodlums On Rampage In Lekki , Lagos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.