Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes (3841 Views)

Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice / Ex Threatens To Release Her Sextapes / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by vybzkartel: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
My friend who teaches in jss is in trouble
He has been sexing this jss2 girl and records it in video which the girl also has.

Now the girl is threatening to release the video because my friend has repented and told the girl to move on. The only way out to avoid this shame and possible dismissal/jail is that he continues sleeping with this 14 year old girl.

If you were him, what Will you do?

1 Like

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by wike54(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Your friend is a disgrace to humanity

10 Likes

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by vybzkartel: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
wike54:
Your friend is a disgrace to humanity

I agree with u
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Glycosunde: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
How can ur friend be sleeping with a 14years old girl n I hope u know that it is against d law n maybe he was d one who disflowerd her. His only choice is to pray n try talking to d girl to c reason with him.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Teaveapoet(f): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
No one blackmails anyone for ever. Tell her to post it. Don't beg her anymore.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by vybzkartel: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Teaveapoet:
No one blackmails anyone for ever. Tell her to post it. Don't beg her anymore.

It is not me oo please
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Teaveapoet(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
vybzkartel:

It is not me oo please

I know. Am saying, he should inform the lady to post it.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by chigoziri2403(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
How do people have sex and record it, if I jam any woman, you won't even have the chance to look for your phone, cos you would be screaming from the door to your Eldorado

4 Likes

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by obiekunie2: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
vybzkartel:

It is not me oo please

\
Teaveapoet:

I know. Am saying, he should inform the lady to post it.

SHE DOESNT NEED TO POST IT - ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS REPORT HIM AND HE IS GOING TO JAIL FOR STATUTORY RAPE.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by colorsofrainbow: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
vybzkartel:
My friend who teaches in jss is in trouble
He has been sexing this jss2 girl and records it in video which the girl also has.

Now the girl is threatening to release the video because my friend has repented and told the girl to move on. The only way out to avoid this shame and possible dismissal/jail is that he continues sleeping with this 14 year old girl.

If you were him, what Will you do?
for your shallow mind... we all know who your friend is... Oga better beg her wella else police will be ur friend pretty soon.....NONSENSE!

4 Likes

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Funmmyastic: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Jss2 girl,I weak.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by catwalq(f): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ghen ghen!!! grin grin
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Lonestar124: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

\

SHE DOESNT NEED TO POST IT - ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS REPORT HIM AND HE IS GOING TO JAIL FOR STATUTORY RAPE.
How does rape enter into this? The both consented, the young man is protecting his job and self acclaimed integrity.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
wike54:
Your friend you are is a disgrace to humanity
It ain't about no friend but him. sad

1 Like

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by jimyjames(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't believe this story undecided it could be the other way round I need evidence
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by theadams(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lonestar124:
How does rape enter into this? The both consented, the young man is protecting his job and self acclaimed integrity.

both consented? did you forget that a minor is involved?

4 Likes

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by rosy1992(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
unbelievable, why should a guy be involved with a minor, I feel hurt hearing this.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Lonestar124: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
theadams:

both consented? did you forget that a minor is involved?
Then they should start by arresting those northern elders that are marrying girls below 18years or maybe their parent for subscribing to the marriage.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Kaycee54321(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
The age of consent in Nigeria is 11. Tell your friend he has nothing to worry about. He cannot be charged with statutory rape if he can prove that it was consensual.

It's the Law.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Lonestar124: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
rosy1992:
unbelievable, why should a guy be involved with a minor, I feel hurt hearing this.
The mistake has been made by the guy, the question is why is the minor girl still comfortable with him even to an extent of blackmailing him, many girls decively disflowered in their tender age even below the said 14years, what does that mean? They got the sexual urge and they have to satisfy themselves sexually, the man should not be blamed, he never force her or did she?

1 Like

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by catwalq(f): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lonestar124:
Then they should start by arresting those northern elders that are marrying girls below 18years or maybe their parent for subscribing to the marriage.

There's penal code and sharia law but let's not go into that.

What happened is called Rape but don't worry,the judge will explain better when it gets to court.

On the other hand, since they both consented no need to worry na,just tell everyone that it was consensual and all will be well.

1 Like

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Lonestar124: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kaycee54321:
The age of consent in Nigeria is 11. Tell your friend he has nothing to worry about. He cannot be charged with statutory rape if he can prove that it was consensual.

It's the Law.
I support your statement sir....the moment a girl start seeing her menstruation period, she develop the urge for sex, the vagina get enlarge to commit a easy a flow of blood (damage eggs in the womb)

The question is does the man forced her?

1 Like

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Kaycee54321(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lonestar124:
I support your statement sir....the moment a girl start seeing her menstruation period, she develop the urge for sex, the vagina get enlarge to commit a easy a flow of blood (damage eggs in the womb)

The question is does the man forced her?

Exactly.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Kaycee54321(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
catwalq:

What happened is called Statutory Rape but don't worry,the judge will explain better when it gets to court.

On the other hand, since they both consented no need to worry na,just tell everyone that it was consensual and all will be well.

In Nigeria, what can happen in this case is either rape or consensual sex. He cannot be tried for Statutory rape since the girl is above 11 so she is legally seen as able to consent to sex. Statutory rape is quite different from rape.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Greenbullet(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Jss2 girl,I weak.
I weak pass you.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Lonestar124: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
catwalq:

What happened is called Statutory Rape but don't worry,the judge will explain better when it gets to court.

We can call him a statutory rapist, provide if the guy is known for known his paedophilia act or records of having sex with underage girls, without this, he should be defended against any jail term.

Do you mind educating me on this sharia law or penal code regarding girls getting into marriage in unlawful age..... you can explain briefly my dear.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by catwalq(f): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lonestar124:
We can call him a [/s] statutory rapist[s], provide if the guy is known for known his paedophilia act or records of having sex with underage girls, without this, he should be defended against any jail term.

Do you mind educating me on this sharia law or penal code regarding girls getting into marriage in unlawful age..... you can explain briefly my dear.

The word is Serial Rapist.

Northeners use the sharia law,marrying that early is acceptable to them but we know coitus is frowned upon regardless of the age outside of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by obiekunie2: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lonestar124:

oga statutory rape is when u have sex with a minor or an under aged girl.

its a jail-able offense.

12 years imprisonment.

if u like let it be that she spread her legs and forced u to have sex with her, u r going to prison for it bc she has not reached the age of consent - which is 18 years of age.

in fact, if u have sex with a 17 years old girl, even if she begged u to fuc her, u r committing statutory rape if you do it with her.

SO BE INFORMED. BE WARNED AND BE CAUTIOUS!

1 Like

Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Lonestar124: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
catwalq:

The word is Serial Rapist.

Northeners use the sharia law,marrying that early is acceptable to them but we know coitus is frowned upon regardless of the age outside of marriage.

There is differennce between a "serial rapist and someone required to be a rapist, check up to the word "statutory" next time.

Thanks for the solicit explanation.
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by catwalq(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lonestar124:
There is differennce between a "serial rapist and someone required to be a rapist, check up to the word "statutory" next time.

Thanks for the solicit explanation.

You were talking about someone who has a record already na...

Oga enjoy your weekend, I have [/i]chest pain all over my body[i] biko
Re: She Has Threatened To Release His Sextapes by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Could this be true?
Cos there's no way I'm believing this story.

But in the event that it's true (which I hope is not), going to jail is the perfect restitution for that your friend. Just go to jail and free your mind oga.

Guy, allow her release the video, a 14 years old girl shouldn't be blackmailing you like this.

But you sef...
How you take de enjoy that molestation?

Wtf? 14years?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Giving Cold Attitude / I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland / Pirates Of The Caribbean Star, Sergio Calderón Dies At 77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.