Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (97781 Views)

"My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" -lady / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by SHOPPERS(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

, 2 of my office buddies they don't buy lunch because i bring enough food for 3 of us everyday and they'd have stopped eating it if it was bad

We won't stop eating because we love you and the food is free.

But wait, have you discussed this with your husband first? Let him know how you feel.

He will keep doing it until you tell him you don't like it.

And for a man that will book Uber for you because you said you're too tired to drive, I'm sure such a man is understanding to a good degree.

So, draw the map or Guinea bissau on his chest around 10:21 PM when your allclothesandundies are off. And then start with "my husband, the payer of my dowry, the owner of my head..."

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by iHart(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Cook my own, shey somebody that will first inhale the aroma of the mama put Ewa stew like its cocaine like it's all about life
cook the mama put ewa stew join...
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Mutemenot(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

There was a day i bought the beans, he did not ask, he didn't eat it, he ate the rice like that, asked me if there was still some i said yes he asked me to serve him again ..they say he does this even in the office as well he buys rice and seperate beans so NwaAmaikpe is only talking trash for likes i dont get it

Hey, don't take NwaAmaikpe's opinion personal, you can learn from it or discard it.. just pick point from the numerous ideas here and see how you get through ok..
Some people are trained in a way that they value what they eat outside to whatever prepared at home, so speak with him jokingly and see what he has to say .. from his response you can pick if it's something you can amend or overlook ... There's no special formulae in marriage, anyhow you can package yours to succeed is what matters ..goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Hotworta1: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Dollarseeker:

Problem.

Happy Sunday to u

Happy Sunday.

We love her food
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by obinna58(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your husband is such a polite gentleman. His kind is rare and he thinks so much about how you'd feel and that's why he won't tell you truth.
That is so wrong of him but Hanty, NwaAmaikpe is here to serve you that long hidden truth.

You are a pathetic cook and he is being too civil to say it. Dude cares so much about it not coming off the wrong way so he'd communicate indirectly and expect an intelligent you to get the subliminal message.

Sadly you don't.

Your colleagues only tolerate your meal because it is free. I don't think they'd eat past a spoon if they were paying for it.
You also don't expect them to criticize it because very few are like us.

I once had a colleague back then who always brought food for me. One day I decided to give it a try.
I tasted the beans and it was like raw carbide mixed with Cameroon pepper.
Anyways, I was courteous enough to tell her to send an assassin instead of trying to kill me with food.

Ewa should be the easiest thing for you to cook....so if he keeps requesting for Iya Basira's ewa, it is so that it can help neutralize the effect of the remaining of your edible poison in the rice and stew.

Please be a virtuous woman.
Be a wife,
And be a mother to that poor man.
It's not fair that you have to send him to Sokoto to get what is in his shokoto.
It's also not fair that you waste his resources to build office relationships.

It is from clapping that the best dances emanate.
Today, you feel obliged to feed your colleagues.
They now eat daily from your cooler. I hope very soon they won't be eating out of your honeypot as well?

"It is from help me hold my gown, help me hold my gown that Azuka found out the colour of his landlady's pant".

Brutality
[img]https://media./images/6c24f8fa4fde3cd8b14c67bb90590523/tenor.gif[/img]

24 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by dfrost: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mod, please change the thread topic to: Ewa Goyin.

Addiction is not a good thing. Pele sis.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by baby124: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hotworta1:
Don't get yourself too worked up dear. This thing is very simple na. Go to iya basirat and get the full recipe for that kind of beans..u can tip her for the recipe too...she would gladly write it down.

...........................ADD ON....................................................
There's a particular beans mama put women use for business...those tiny sugary beans sold in the market...if u decide to use kero or gas to cook just know say it would take you up to 5 hours to get cooked except u opt for pressure cooker or faya wood (if u love to smell smoky grin)
It’s the honey beans. Ewa Oloyin. The firewood adds to the taste and the Agoyin stew as well. Getting the taste from home cooked meal will be difficult.

OP, that your husband mess go be like nuclear gas o

9 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by WildChild00(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
sassysure:
My Yoruba and Lagos people, over to u grin
I no fit put mouth for this.

It's not only smokers and drinkers that can be addicts.
We have ewa addicts too cheesy
But i really don't understand the love for water water beans o.
I have seen lines formed somewhere at oyinbo just for this ewa.

It's Ewa' Agoyin white beans with fried pepper in red oil on top, it can be really delicious.

It's like over cooked beans in watering type, but when the beans is Abit cold, super, excellente grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
WildChild00:

It's Ewa' Agoyin white beans with fried pepper in red oil on top, it can be really delicious.

It's like over cooked beans in watering type, but when the beans is Abit cold, super, excellente grin
That's how I cook my beans na cheesy
But no water water.
I add enough crayfish but it will be super fried too. It has a distinct taste and that's the only way I enjoy beans.
Which means I'm an official member of ewa community grin

Thank u for the explanation kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
baby124:

OP, that your husband mess go be like nuclear gas o
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Add cooked egg too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by WildChild00(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
sassysure:

That's how I cook my beans na cheesy
But no water water.
I add enough crayfish but it will be super fried too. It has a distinct taste and that's the only way I enjoy beans.
Which means I'm an official member of ewa community grin

Thank u for the explanation kiss

Crayfish in beans shocked demn is that not ridiculous? Pray your husband does not find fault in it ooo, I have never seen it B4 shocked are you cooking soup? Egwhoooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
WildChild00:

Crayfish in beans shocked demn is that not ridiculous? Pray your husband does not find fault in it ooo, I have never seen it B4 shocked are you cooking soup? Egwhoooo grin
Why did u say it's ridiculous?
Are u making fun of other people's way of cooking or do u think the way u guys make it is the best.
Since I started eating beans, we always use crayfish. I'm not Yoruba and yes, we use crayfish to make beans. Can't imagine eating beans without crayfish in it.
Oporo to be precise if u have the money to buy it.
Complete balanced diet except carbohydrate u can get from the side dish.
And my husband cooks it better than me.
We don't come from the family that marry husbands that see kitchen as a woman's place only.

If u have the money, buy crayfish( lots of it) and use it to fry ur red oil,onions and pepper. Don't be biased, come and tell me which one is better.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
He clearly likes ewa. Start making it the way he likes and he'll stop eating out.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by ijomaSN(f): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Some husbands luv odd things.
Sister maybe tell him u cant hv food & be buyin food.
Make it clear.

Lalasticlala is this man being fair 2 dis woman?
Help her to FP
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by gotnel: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Very simple, take time to tastes the ewa you usually buy for him. Try to cook your own ewa to taste as much as the one he is always sending you to buy.
Or another way, try and make friend with the person cooking the ewa you always buy, tell her your predicament. Understudy her and become a master in making your own ewa taste like her own ewa. That way, you will win your husband stomach back.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by LadySarah: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
gotnel:
Very simple, take time to tastes the ewa you usually buy for him. Try to cook your own ewa to taste as much as the one he is always sending you to buy.
Or another way, try and make friend with the person cooking the ewa you always buy, tell her your predicament. Understudy her and become a master in making your own ewa taste like her own ewa. That way, you will win your husband stomach back.

She did not say She has lost him.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by LadySarah: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
WildChild00:

which means You use seasonings ?Tufiakwa!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
There are two things I observed with this glitch:
1. He's addicted.
2. He wants to create a weird image of himself in ur mind.
SOLUTION
1. Go & learn how to cook d particular nature of beans he prefers. HAVE U EVER USED VEGETABLE OIL TO COOK BEANS BY FRYING IT MILDLY? Try ot!
2. Give in 5yrs from now, he'd have exhausted his antics and you'll get to know him better.
Be who you are!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Take it easy, 'A problem shared' I've seen a whole lotta post where people post/share their problem to get feedbacks from sane minds, so I've done the same and in one of my replies on here, i said i asked and he said it was only temporary.. so don't be typing behind that cheap infinix/tecno phone tryna make me feel like its a wrong thing to post my issues

You are correct sweettwenty8. WHAT YOU REVEAL, YOU HEAL
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sweettwenty8:
Finaly i decided to create an account

What's up Nairaland, Please Pardon my English.

So me and my man been married for a year now but here's the thing he does that pisses me OFF!!! TOTALLY!!!! ehn, every time I cook rice and stew (fried stew/fish/meat) he'd ask me to go outside the estate to go and buy Ewa(beans) (I'm using Ewa because that's how he pronounces it. So I noticed this earlier and I started Cooking beans anytime I cook rice. He'll still request for 'Ewa' the Mama put beans made and sold by the roadside

While we dated he'd even ask me to cook for himself and his friends and if my cooking was bad, I'd have gotten feedback somehow.. how can I serve food and he'll ask me to go get 'Ewa' at Shangisha Outside Magodo Gra to mix his rice even when we have visitors he will send me a whatsapp message to still go get Ewa most times he'll even book uber if i tell him I'm too tired to drive I'm tired of going to buy Ewa!!

How do i get to know what the problem is, because it's definitely not my cooking, 2 of my office buddies they don't buy lunch because i bring enough food for 3 of us everyday and they'd have stopped eating it if it was bad
Go learn how to prepare it the way he likes it. Problem solved
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by rtdCivilservant: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Take it easy, 'A problem shared' I've seen a whole lotta post where people post/share their problem to get feedbacks from sane minds, so I've done the same and in one of my replies on here, i said i asked and he said it was only temporary.. so don't be typing behind that cheap infinix/tecno phone tryna make me feel like its a wrong thing to post my issues
If u like u insult me, all I said and still saying is that ur problem will be easier solved if u go ask ur husband this question rather than coming here on nairaland to ask people that don't know ur husband.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by metroid(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is simple stuff. Anytime you plan to cook rice carry cooler and pass through iya basira ewa spot buy it and serve your husband he doesn't need to remind you always. You should be happy he is enjoying your rice with iya basira ewa

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Acidosis(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Next time you're buying ewa, just add table salt (the kind of quantity that can burn the stomach), he would surely get the message.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by metroid(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
WildChild00:

That's why it's good to travel so you can experience other people's cooking style. Beans with crayfish is super delicious with enough onions, pepper and tomatoes all fried with palm oil smiley

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by WildChild00(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
sassysure:

Why did u say it's ridiculous?
Are u making fun of other people's way of cooking or do u think the way u guys make it is the best.
Since I started eating beans, we always use crayfish. I'm not Yoruba and yes, we use crayfish to make beans. Can't imagine eating beans without crayfish in it.
Oporo to be precise if u have the money to buy it.
Complete balanced diet except carbohydrate u can get from the side dish.
And my husband cooks it better than me.
We don't come from the family that marry husbands that see kitchen as a woman's place only.

If u have the money, buy crayfish( lots of it) and use it to fry ur red oil,onions and pepper. Don't be biased, come and tell me which one is better.

Ridiculous in the sense that it's funny for there to be crayfish added to beans, to be honest I have never seen it before, I know beans originally is already rich in protein, so why do you choose to add more protein to it, so of my friends do eat beans and cooked egg, I was like what is this? Eating egg and beans, too much profit, rather I will balance it up with little carbonhydrate like yam, garri or lron related like plantain, or what you call dodo, some can use bead, Custard, Ogi and milk, this is balance diet.

Finally, crayfish is absolutely no no to me, it make the beans taste more or less like soup to me, you know there is a saying one man's favourite meal is another man's posion.

Danke' dir!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by sisisioge: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Biko ask him what it is about the ewa he loves so much? Maybe you should use pressure pot to cook it next time to match the consistency of the mama put's grin. Boys are just weirdos grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by baby124: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
WildChild00:

Ridiculous in the sense that it's funny for there to be crayfish added to beans, to be honest I have never seen it before, I know beans originally is already rich in protein, so why do you choose to add more protein to it, so of my friends do eat beans and cooked egg, I was like what is this? Eating egg and beans, too much profit, rather I will balance it up with little carbonhydrate like yam, garri or lron related like plantain, or what you call dodo, some can use bead, Custard, Ogi and milk, this is balance diet.

Finally, crayfish is absolutely no no to me, it make the beans taste more or less like soup to me, you know there is a saying one man's favourite meal is another man's posion.

Danke' dir!
Where are you from? I am Yoruba and I use crayfish to make my beans. For Ewa Aganyin it’s not necessary because the crayfish is in the pepper sauce.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by thorpido(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

While we dated, he frowned upon roadside meals and would always eat home cooked meals maybe he ate outside then i cant tell but I've never bought or see him buy from roadside food vendors it's really strange
Hmm,guess he was pretending.
I honestly don't think your cooking is bad,one thing I have learnt is that people pick 'bad' habits while single and it's difficult to break even when married.
You need to talk with your husband and let him know he is draining you emotionally.There are things you need to give up in marriage especially when it bothers your partner.
This appears to be a small thing but it can be a reflection of bigger issues if not checked.
You can study to improve on the beans cooking so he eats yours alone but still there are things to be worked on.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by eddyghali(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Look for a way and kill the ewa woman and find peace. problem solved
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
WildChild00:

Danke' dir!
So crayfish isn't sea food again?
The way u cook your beans and eat with fried ice fish, meat etc.
Instead of fried fish( more oil) u put crayfish cos of the sea food benefits not just protein.
Now, considering this protein u are talking about.
We have two types of protein;plant and animal.
Beans and crayfish are different types of protein and has different compositions.
Do u know that ur body convert protein to carbohydrates? So that beans is most of the time converted to carbohydrate.
Pls don't let me start about nutrition as u are discussing with nutritional expert.
Sea food like Cray fish gives u the best form of protein.
I don't joke with crayfish and funny enough crayfish is very very expensive.
I will rather forget about meat than not use crayfish
We cook banga soup with crayfish( ofe akwù). Preferable in my side than stew. We use crayfish to cook lots of things.
Ur preference. But don't look down on what others eat even if u don't like it.
That not good.
Take care.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by galadima77(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
When you read 'help', 'husband ' and 'weird'in the same sentence, trust me, food is usually the last thing that crosses one's mind.

The topic and content no tally o.....

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by WildChild00(m): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2019
sassysure:

So crayfish isn't sea food again?
The way u cook your beans and eat with fried ice fish, meat etc.
Instead of fried fish( more oil) u put crayfish cos of the sea food benefits not just protein.
Now, considering this protein u are talking about.
We have two types of protein;plant and animal.
Beans and crayfish are different types of protein and has different compositions.
Do u know that ur body convert protein to carbohydrates? So that beans is most of the time converted to carbohydrate.
Pls don't let me start about nutrition as u are discussing with nutritional expert.
Sea food like Cray fish gives u the best form of protein.
I don't joke with crayfish and funny enough crayfish is very very expensive.
I will rather forget about meat than not use crayfish
We cook banga soup with crayfish( ofe akwù). Preferable in my side than stew. We use crayfish to cook lots of things.
Ur preference. But don't look down on what others eat even if u don't like it.
That not good.
Take care.

What else can I say shocked okay I give it up to you! Will like to end with one man's meat is another's posion.

Have a great day!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.