Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex (10419 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by franchasng: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:

Are you aware that in the good old days a man would give his very life for a woman he didn't even know? And do it with honor and pride.

Now I can't even take a pinch for a girl I love.
my own problem with ladies is, we now have so many Nigerian ladies who are doing well financially but I tell you, a Nigerian lady will rather die than help a man who is not her husband financially.

Go to USA, Canada, UK, etc there are hundreds of Nigerian ladies who are single and have no serious boyfriends, but they will rather die single than return back to Nigeria to meet a struggling Nigerian guy and marry and help him migrate to those countries. Instead they will give one million excuses why they cannot do it.

But despite the bad things Nigerian ladies have been doing to Nigerian guys who brought them abroad, Nigerian guys still come back home to marry broke, poor Nigerian ladies and transform their lives and help them travel abroad to start a better life there as couple, something Nigerian ladies will rather die than do reason u have so many old single Nigerian ladies in US, UK, Canada, etc.

Helping Nigerian ladies is a waste of time for any sensible man, unless God convinced you to help her, if not don't do it because they are not worth it at all because again if they were in your shoes and you are in their shoes, they will never notice you nor help you.

Nigerian guys wake up, don't let sex drive push you into helping any Lady u see, help men and women when God or your inner spirit pushes you to help not just ladies.

Help older women instead not these young wicked ladies of our time angry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by franchasng: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

This is suppose to be something of just common sense. If I could help people when I have the opportunity to do so, would making my mum happier be an issue to me? Incase it didn't happen in your own case, I actually learnt the habbit of giving and helping people from my parents.
Continue helping ladies, as you grow and advance in business or career or whatever you do, you will get to realize how foolish you were helping those that never needed your help.

Most ladies you are helping will never notice you talk more of helping you if you were in their shoes and they were in your shoes.

Our ladies are selfish, wicked and close minded, you need to learn to be like them to excel in this present world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:
my own problem with ladies is, we now have so many Nigerian ladies who are doing well financially but I tell you, a Nigerian lady will rather die than help a man who is not her husband financially.

Go to USA, Canada, UK, etc there are hundreds of Nigerian ladies who are single and have no serious boyfriends, but they will rather die single than return back to Nigeria to meet a struggling Nigerian guy and marry and help him migrate to those countries. Instead they will give one million excuses why they cannot do it.

But despite the bad things Nigerian ladies have been doing to Nigerian guys who brought them abroad, Nigerian guys still come back home to marry broke, poor Nigerian ladies and transform their lives and help them travel abroad to start a better life there as couple, something Nigerian ladies will rather die than do reason u have so many old single Nigerian ladies in US, UK, Canada, etc.

Helping Nigerian ladies is a waste of time for any sensible man, unless God convinced you to help her, if not don't do it because they are not worth it at all because again if they were in your shoes and you are in their shoes, they will never notice you nor help you.

Nigerian guys wake up, don't let sex drive push you into helping any Lady u see, help men and women when God or your inner spirit pushes you to help not just ladies.

Help older women instead not these young wicked ladies of our time angry
that's what OP doesn't know. He's too hung up enjoying that sweet feeling of helping a woman to think straight. He's addicted to that high. That validation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by franchasng: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:
that's what OP doesn't know. He's too hung up enjoying that sweet feeling of helping a woman to think straight. He's addicted to that high. That validation.
men like him usually learn the hard way, so let him continue with his largesse for ladies, in no distant time, he will realize how selfish and wicked Nigerian ladies are; they will never help guys but want guys to help them, that era is gradually coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:
Continue helping ladies, as you grow and advance in business or career or whatever you do, you will get to realize how foolish you were helping those that never needed your help.

Most ladies you are helping will never notice you talk more of helping you if you were in their shoes and they were in your shoes.

Our ladies are selfish, wicked and close minded, you need to learn to be like them to excel in this present world.

Am very sorry bro but I just realized I don't roll in your kind of circle. Probably that is why I'm continuously blessed. Only very reasonable people get to understand the message being passed and for you all full of hate for Nigerian ladies I still wonder if you have met all the ladies in the full Nigeria that you just confidently generalize them as thesame. And I should also ask you a question. If you have sisters, are you trying to tell me that your sisters or female relatives are among these same set of Nigerian girls you believe are in the category you have put all ladies?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by highpriestess: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Smh.
Our men have finally lost it.
See hating, as if they are any better.
Op, God will continue to bless you as you help the needy without anything attached.

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You just described the kind of girls I was talking about,
1) They are still babies in the dating or relationship game as regards their age.
2) All they want is money.

Reason why I said it depends on the kind of ladies you encounter.
Weren't most women once like that
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
highpriestess:
Smh.
Our men have finally lost it.
See hating, as if they are any better.
Op, God will continue to bless you as you help the needy without anything attached.

Who called you here,comon gerrrahia here undecided undecided

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
AstroG:

That slap sha would have really fit your face more. So that your mindset will reset

4 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by highpriestess: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
AstroG:

You should learn to know the people you ought to be rolling with.
Stay on your lane, make your comments and let others make theirs.

Respect your age. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

That slap sha would have really fit your face more. So that your mindset will reset

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
highpriestess:

You should learn to know the people you ought to be rolling with.
Stay on your lane, make your comments and let others make theirs.

Respect your age. Bye.

Bye dear wink wink

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Weren't most women once like that

Tell me the percentage of MOST women you've met before typing a baseless assumption.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bad blood and mini baby adult males everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by franchasng: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Am very sorry bro but I just realized I don't roll in your kind of circle. Probably that is why I'm continuously blessed. Only very reasonable people get to understand the message being passed and for you all full of hate for Nigerian ladies I still wonder if you have met all the ladies in the full Nigeria that you just confidently generalize them as thesame. And I should also ask you a question. If you have sisters, are you trying to tell me that your sisters or female relatives are among these same set of Nigerian girls you believe are in the category you have put all ladies?
I do not expect any overzealous strange guy to go helping my sisters, if I ever catch you, I won't even take it lightly with you because you may end up being beaten or shot secretly, so be careful not all ladies you see need your pretentious help.

If you want to help, help people who are truly in need not just random ladies u are planning to bed in future.

If you want to help, start a business startup fund raising for small business startups targeting youths from poor or disadvantaged family backgrounds.

You can start a program to be paying widows in your Church monthly or annually.

You can visit hospitals, a lot of patients are dying because they cannot afford healthcare bills, help them pay their hospital bills.

Visit inmates in various prisons donate food and drugs to them.

Do same for motherless children homes.

We also have aged people homes that need your help.

Leave ladies alone. Stop pretending to be a good Samaritan when you alone know you have ulterior motive to achieve in future by helping ladies.

If you care to know, I run a foundation that does some of the aforementioned things, and I am working hard to expand my reach so more people in need can benefit from it but you see all these selfish wicked ladies expecting guys to splash money on them for free, I cannot give to them, never because they are selfish, and wicked.

My Reason:
If ladies were in guy's shoes, they won't help. I cited examples for you with our ladies living abroad and even those doing well financially in Nigeria, they don't help guys, so learn from them.

I use to be selfless to ladies but I realized ladies are cunning, selfish and wicked. They don't help guys as much as guys help them, it is bad, I can't condone it.

You can continue with your largesse Mr nice man

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Useku(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=MiztaBobiGentle post=81160030]

Can you do me a favor as the real gee that you are? Get a nice cold glass of water and drink it slowly. Then try to read the post again carefully so that you can comprehend the message properly. [/quote..].
The tall and short of your story is how you assisted a lady without requesting sex.

And am saying it's no biggie.

Also you needed not tell us how the hotel staffers chilled your room and how she followed you to your car and the money thing,

People way sabi know say you want show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Tell me the percentage of MOST women you've met before typing a baseless assumption.
Atleast you finish sec school the ladies you described are young ladies and i said weren't most if not all were once like that(young) and exhibited the traits you mention.

Sorry to ask are you dyslexic.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Orhevus: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:
I do not expect any overzealous strange guy to go helping my sisters, if I ever catch you, I won't even take it lightly with you because you may end up being beaten or shot secretly, so be careful not all ladies you see need your pretentious help.

If you want to help, help people who are truly in need not just random ladies u are planning to bed in future.

If you want to help, start a business startup fund raising for small business startups targeting youths from poor or disadvantaged family backgrounds.

You can visit hospitals, a lot of patients are dying because they cannot afford healthcare bills, help them pay their hospital bills.

Leave ladies alone. Stop pretending to be a good Samaritan when you alone know you have ulterior motive to achieve in future by helping ladies.

If you care to know, I run a foundation that does some of the aforementioned things, and I am working hard to expand my reach so more people in need can benefit from it but you see all these selfish wicked ladies expecting guys to splash money on them for free, I cannot give to them, never because they are selfish, and wicked.

My Reason:
If ladies were in guy's shoes, they won't help. I cited examples for you with our ladies living abroad and even those doing well financially in Nigeria, they don't help guys, so learn from them.

I use to be selfless to ladies but I realized ladies are cunning, selfish and wicked. They don't help guys as much as guys help them, it is bad, I can't condone it.

Guy you are full of wisdom, this is what should be encouraged

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=Useku post=81161327][/quote]

Maybe that was the only thing you could get. In all being said the most important thing here is giving ladies the confidence to know that they don't need to have the mindset that if a guy wants to help them financially, they think he will want something in return and therefore just put her mind to it just incase it will happen.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Atleast you finish sec school the ladies you described are young ladies and i said weren't most if not all were once like that(young) and exhibited the traits you mention.

Sorry to ask are you dyslexic.

As dyslexic as you are, common sense will let you know that not all young ladies exhibit that trait, and certainly not MOST ladies, but then, common sense is not common.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Orhevus:
Guy you are full of wisdom, this is what should be encouraged

So what you are saying is that one should be singing about all the charity work they do so that people should know they are doing good. What he stated a not wisdom because that doesn't relate in anyway. Of what use is the good things you are doing for charity when you still carry hate for helping ladies just because you think they all don't deserve it.
Its a wasted effort thinking you are doing good for a particular set of people because you think they deserve it more while you pour out complete hatred for another set of people because of what you believe they are.

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by pocohantas(f): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

I have come to realise our circle matters a lot. It shapes our ideologies.

5 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:

My Reason:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:

My Reason:

You are complicating issues for yourself. Why are you protecting the sisters you are calling wicked and selfish because obviously you believe they are in the same category as other people's sisters as well. Of what good is the help you are giving to orphans and widows with hate in your heart for ladies because of what you believe they are. How many ladies have you met closely in your entire life that you judge them all together.

4 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by franchasng: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

You are complicating issues for yourself. Why are you protecting the sisters you are calling wicked and selfish because obviously you believe they are in the same category as other people's sisters as well. Of what good is the help you are giving to orphans and widows with hate in your heart for ladies because of what you believe they are. How many ladies have you met closely in your entire life that you judge them all together.
Okay, continue helping ladies

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
pocohantas:

I have come to realise our circle matters a lot. It shapes our ideologies.

Yes it really does. When you roll in a circle of people that reason very poor, you can never make progress. But when you keep yourself in a circle with people that reason the same way as you, then you will see alot of progress and blessings because everyone can connect to progressive reasoning together.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:
Okay, continue helping ladies

You see yourself, if only you read and comprehended properly you would not have shown yourself as a mess. If you think I only help ladies then you really have a big problem and you need to work on yourself. Helping widows and orphans while you can't help ladies is a waste of time because I wonder what good that is.
So get the message right and then work on yourself properly because I only gave a particular instance which I have realized isn't right and I can see the reason why many ladies feel that way and that is because of the way people like you see them.
Doing charity work and condemning ladies is as good as doing nothing good.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by franchasng: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

You see yourself, if only you read and comprehended properly you would not have shown yourself as a mess. If you think I only help ladies then you really have a big problem and you need to work on yourself. Helping widows and orphans while you can't help ladies is a waste of time because I wonder what good that is.
So get the message right and then work on yourself properly because I only gave a particular instance which I have realized isn't right and I can see the reason why many ladies feel that way and that is because of the way people like you see them.
Doing charity work and condemning ladies is as good as doing nothing good.
Okay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Yes it really does. When you roll in a circle of people that reason very poor, you can never make progress. But when you keep yourself in a circle with people that reason the same way as you, then you will see alot of progress and blessings because everyone can connect to progressive reasoning together.

Isn't it surprising that Nigerian men and women are always insulting and attacking themselves on SM. Outside here, shops are out of stock on condoms, because of the kind heavy knacking going on.

Go to supermarkets and relaxation spots tomorrow, na still Nigerian men and women full there. The same ones that have given up themselves, ONLINE.

There would always be people who will abuse your generosity. I can't eradicate this kind of people, I can only ensure they are not in my CIRCLE.

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Isn't it surprising that Nigerian men and women are always insulting and attacking themselves on SM. Outside here, shops are out of stock on condoms, because of the kind heavy knacking going on.

Go to supermarkets and relaxation spots tomorrow, na still Nigerian men and women full there. The same ones that have given up themselves, ONLINE.

There would always be people who will abuse your generosity. I can't eradicate this kind of people, I can only ensure they are not in my CIRCLE.

Exactly, you need to keep such people off your circle because they can only impact negativity to you.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by nwachukwu9(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
If the relationship is not mutual, then it is not accepted. It is like the lady is taking advantage of the OP.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
The attack is too much ooooo, is always insults from both gender.....
pocohantas:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Had First S*x Encounter With A Wh*re, Now This Is Happening (photos) / What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.