Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Eid-el-kabir: "God Has Placed Nigeria In A Unique Position" - Hon. Benjamin Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-kabir: "God Has Placed Nigeria In A Unique Position" - Hon. Benjamin Kalu (166 Views)

NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu / APC Reveals Where It Has Placed Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: "God Has Placed Nigeria In A Unique Position" - Hon. Benjamin Kalu by Igboblog: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eid-el-Kabir: "God Has Placed Nigeria in a Unique Position" - Reps Spokesman, Ben Kalu

House of Reps Spokesman, Hon. Benjamin Kalu, has felicitated with Muslims as they celebrate their Eid-el-Kabir.

In a goodwill message made available to Igbere TV on Sunday, Benkalu said God has placed Nigeria in a unique position and urged Nigerians to use this period
to remember the sacrifice they must collectively make for the good of the nation.

Kalu noted that the task of nation building is a joint one which if Nigerians must see the Nigeria of their dreams, they must be willing to cry together, laugh together, sacrifice together and celebrate together.

He also prayed for his Muslim colleagues in the House of Representatives.

According to him, "I pray that you remain as happy as ever, that you increase in wisdom and grow in all ramifications. I also pray that like Ibrahim in the holy book, we are strengthened to make the sacrifices necessary for our national prosperity"

The statement reads,

"During the Eid Al Adha, we are reminded the virtues of obedience, sacrifice and absolute trust in God. Most remarkable however, is the spirit of love in the air as we Nigerians, set our aside differences to share our feast and celebrations in three parts; with the poor and needy around us, with our families and with our friends and relatives."

" As we celebrate this festival of sacrifice, let us also remember the sacrifice we must collectively make for the good of our nation. We must remember that this task of nation building is a joint one. To see the Nigeria of our dreams, we must be willing to cry together, laugh together, sacrifice together and celebrate together."

"In this season, we are also reminded of the miracle of divine providence. Today, God in His infinite wisdom has placed Nigeria in a unique position where her three arms of government have an opportunity to work in harmony and mutual respect for the greater good. I therefore encourage our partners in the Executive and the Judiciary to seize this divine providence, to eschew all forms of self-interest and work together in the interest of Nigeria."

"To our Muslim colleagues in the House of Representatives, I pray that you remain as happy as ever, that you increase in wisdom and grow in all ramifications. I also pray that like Ibrahim in the holy book, we are strengthened to make the sacrifices necessary for our national prosperity."

"To my fellow Nigerians, it is my earnest prayer that we are blessed with peace, love, good health and prosperity as we espouse the virtues of this festival of sacrifice. May God always be merciful unto us and lead us in the right way."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/890754/eid-el-kabir-god-has-placed-nigeria-in-a-unique-position-reps-spokesman-ben-kalu/

(1) (Reply)

The Ówòkhówòkhó Of Appointment List, Seefor Contracts And Infrastructural Projec / Buhari Applauds Akinfeleye’s Election Into World Journalism Education Council / Gov Akeredolu’s Wife Trains 1,000 Girls In ICT, Solar Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.