Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State (36113 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by Nigerfine2: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Insecurity everywhere

Do we have a president in this country?

What is he being paid for?
He is paid to have and keep his integrity for his followers
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by deltateam: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Police complaining of robbers to who?

Did I read well?
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by kerry57: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Omo see men them wey get mind to front the fronter at any cost. I am not in support of crime in any way but boys dey vex.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
I'm even suspecting those police living in dat barrack sef, black and black with pistol 4 day time black and black with matchet 4 cutting of transformer cables 4 nite time
jayjaymay:
Share if you think Na police be the arm robbers

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by penjm: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
That is to tell you how useless a police force is.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by Bambela(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Why Complaining when your husbands are there robbing people in day light. These people you are referring as thieves are your children and your husbands. Police are criminals including my brother who is Sergent. Rubbish set of people.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by EdiskyHarry: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
.you people are looking for a way to start arresting and killing innocent citizens on the pretext that they are arm robbers. It's only a fool that will take the Nigerian police serious
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
ronalmagic10:
Na still police men dey thief under the cover of darkness. Which kain thief go enter barrack go theif every time

God bless u
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
deltateam:
Police complaining of robbers to who?

Did I read well?

Don't mind them. Instead of them 2go and lay complain& make statement at d station
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by Viking007(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
400billionman:
Police crying to civilians to save them from armed robbers.

Corruption tie scarf in Nigeria.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by GoldHorse(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
You say wetin?!

Okay make dem go report am for OPC office, abi?
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by foreshore(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mophasa:
Police officers and their families residing in the ‘B’ Police Barracks along the Benin-Onitsha expressway in Asaba, Delta State have raised the alarm of incessant robbery attacks on them in recent times.

The residents of the barracks who spoke to The Sun on condition of anonymity, said the robbery suspects have taken advantage of the prevailing dakrness in the barracks to unleash series of attacks on them. The barracks was thrown into darkness two months ago after yet-to-be-identified persons vandalized the transformer serving the barracks and who also made away with the cables.

''Robbers have been coming here to dispossess us of our property. We have lost power generating sets, handsets laptops and personal effects to the dreaded thieves. There is uncleared vegetation at the other side of the barrack, through which they gain access to the barrack. They have been tormenting us lately. They come through the bush, and because there is no power supply, everywhere is always dark, so we cannot see them coming in.” a resident said

Another resident who also spoke on condition of anonimity, said they have contributed N3,000 each to fix the vandalized transformer, adding that since the donation was made over a month ago, nothing has changed.

“Our lives are under serious threat as a result of darkness which the hoodlums are taking advantage of. We are very worried at the moment. We have not heard anything since we contributed money to fix the vandalized transformer,” the source disclosed.

Another resident of the barrack however believes that the robbery attacks might be an orchestration of the children of some of the police officers.

“The situation is terrible but there are some children who are above 18 years that are still around. This is not proper. I suspect that the pockets of robberies we are experiencing are orchestrated by these young residents. So we are appealing to the management of the state police command to investigate this matter and save us from the hands of these tormentors,” the resident said

When contacted, the Commissioner of Police in the state, Adeyinka Adeleke, admitted that the barrack has been in darkness due to the vandalized transformer, but denied claims that robbery attacks has been on the increase in the barracks.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/08/armed-men-invade-police-station-in.html?m=1

Na police be armed robbers nah
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by cookingsoul(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
chai police don suffer for naija.dis is truly a new low for d bribe taking/loving force.well am observing in chinese

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by boxypane(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Them dey wait for govt to come clear grass?
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by frozen70(f): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
What a shame
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by BrotherJesu(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is funny
If Nigerian Armed Robbers wanto insult Nigeria Armed Police make them start with You DEh Craze.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
It is finished
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by benpuzzy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cry no more, let me mobilized my compound kids to come and guard you, your families and barracks.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by Zigdore: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
jayjaymay:
Share if you think Na police be the arm robbers

No need sharing, Policemen are the robbers

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by boolee(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
This are all old News. I think I know that place. Now, There's restoration of power there. Over 2weeks now, I think.

Eerm! Heard some Fulani kidnappers were caught there, today. This should have been the News.

That police Barracks remain the only Police barracks I know, that's not fenced.

Talking about wrong pictures representation...

This is all what happens, when you're Far from the reporting site.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by sammie99: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
I can't even imagine this. NIgeria is GONE
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by wink2015(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
petrick10:
Who police come dey report for?

IF YOU ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by SOFTENGR: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bush meat is in charge, the hunter is running...

I can't bear this nonsense again. I'm leaving this country.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
That's very funny...the robbers are getting robbed! What a twist of fate!!
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by Ken4Christ: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is a strong message to Nigerians that their security is not guaranteed. You are your own security guard.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by Joekaynews(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mophasa:
Police officers and their families residing in the ‘B’ Police Barracks along the Benin-Onitsha expressway in Asaba, Delta State have raised the alarm of incessant robbery attacks on them in recent times.

The residents of the barracks who spoke to The Sun on condition of anonymity, said the robbery suspects have taken advantage of the prevailing dakrness in the barracks to unleash series of attacks on them. The barracks was thrown into darkness two months ago after yet-to-be-identified persons vandalized the transformer serving the barracks and who also made away with the cables.

''Robbers have been coming here to dispossess us of our property. We have lost power generating sets, handsets laptops and personal effects to the dreaded thieves. There is uncleared vegetation at the other side of the barrack, through which they gain access to the barrack. They have been tormenting us lately. They come through the bush, and because there is no power supply, everywhere is always dark, so we cannot see them coming in.” a resident said

Another resident who also spoke on condition of anonimity, said they have contributed N3,000 each to fix the vandalized transformer, adding that since the donation was made over a month ago, nothing has changed.

“Our lives are under serious threat as a result of darkness which the hoodlums are taking advantage of. We are very worried at the moment. We have not heard anything since we contributed money to fix the vandalized transformer,” the source disclosed.

Another resident of the barrack however believes that the robbery attacks might be an orchestration of the children of some of the police officers.

“The situation is terrible but there are some children who are above 18 years that are still around. This is not proper. I suspect that the pockets of robberies we are experiencing are orchestrated by these young residents. So we are appealing to the management of the state police command to investigate this matter and save us from the hands of these tormentors,” the resident said

When contacted, the Commissioner of Police in the state, Adeyinka Adeleke, admitted that the barrack has been in darkness due to the vandalized transformer, but denied claims that robbery attacks has been on the increase in the barracks.

Police Barack being raided by armed robbers and dwellers crying out that they are being tormented? If this is happening to a police Barack and dwellers crying out for help, what would happen to the ordinary civilian? Where are we heading to in this country?

Just feed up.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by Shaev7(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Toy story
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by JoseRaji(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mophasa:

I don't understand... Is this a picture of the police barracks quarters, or the op just decided to add picture of a ghetto to his post?
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by MRcipher(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Na Kenyan type of news be this ooo grin
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by mrProdigy: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2019
cool
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by bowdas(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2019
police is the real problem of Nigeria *soldiers kill 3 police *police kill a commercial driver in Kaduna road *arm robbers invade police barracks hmm police is the Genesis and Revelation of 9ja wahala
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State by weeniekeyz(m): 2:35am On Aug 12, 2019
lunacol:
The youths should form vigilante to guard the police barrack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) / Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) / Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.