Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos (60381 Views)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Neddstark: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
magicminister:

ladies and gentlemen, we have a serial killer on our hands.

Remember the other two women that were murdered in ph and imo? Remember both were strangled with a piece of clothe?

I’ve been saying this since the second murder and at the rate the perpetrator is going, I anticipate there would be another murder before the end of August/ first two weeks of September.

For those that blame the victims and call them prostitutes, do you think it really matters to a serial killer? The women that were raped and murder by the badoo serial killers last year, were they also prostitutes

Anyone can get it!’ The fact that it’s happening to the most vulnerable in our society does not mean it cannot happen to you and the people you love. Rather than blame the victim, condemn the perpetrator and be vigilant.

We will need prayers to catch him. The system of things will give him a field day. God help us
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by zinny377(f): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Always ladies cry Rip
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by delishpot: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Go on....untill u or any of ur female family members fall victim, ur eyes no go open

The more reason you should not think they deserve it. The more reason you should not make silly excuses. Even if those girls were prostitutes, we should treat the case like it is human killed. Not to start saying they died because they followed a man for worldly things.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by ajl: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
hammerVJ:
But as a country, Nigeria is a scary place full of wickedness.

I can no longer spend a night in any hotel in Africa. Fear no go let me sleep.

This started with the south african hotel.

You think Nigeria is scary, then go try USA. Though they are hiding it from the world. As at last week there has been 255 mass shooting in United States in 2019 alone. Just last week or there about 29 people were massacred in separate incidents. Last Thursday my daughter shared a post with me of mass shooting threat at the Wal-Mart in our neighbourhood. Your kids go to school or you go to shopping mall and you are never sure of what could happen. And worse part is most recent shootings targets Mexicans. If it were easy to identify Nigerians in the US, some crazy white dude would have done that because Trump often mention Nigerians in his usual anti-immigration rants. It's easy identify Mexicans unlike Nigerians who can't usually be distinguished from African-Americans.

Stop your rants about "hotel in Africa" as if Africa is just your hometown. I am posting this from an hotel in Lagos. Stayed here multiple times and no issue.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Same modus operandi... A serial killer is definitely on the loose, and he's operating across states... All hotels across the nation should be placed on red alert. undecided embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Commentor: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
He's a young man between ages 25 - 40.

Likely monied but not very wealthy.

Probably meets his victims online.

Appears to be educated and very calculating.

He seeks anonymity and avoids being remembered.

Much as we respect the privacy of the victims, it would have been nice to see how the third victim was presented.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Abagworo(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
bkfoods:
We officially have a serial killer in Nigeria.

Port Harcourt => Owerri => Lagos

Strangulated women in hotels.

Where next?

Abuja
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
My guy stop talking hopelessly,
First of all,
This is Nigeria,It's likely another plus guy trying to count his Benzimeter or its a different thing & a different individual entirely with a different motive.Just because u hear Hotel & Strangulated it's a serial Case.Why not tell us his motive for the Killings as u be ITK and FBI Join together!
Why not link the high way kidnapping within Benin-Ore road,Kaduna-abuja road and Port-harcourt East west road together ?!As u be crime expert.
Secondly,
Even,if it were to be in an advanced Country,
Some many things will come to mind,it can as well be a Lady killer and not a Man.
The modern parlance would be victims and predators aswell. Only in the subversive Nigerian Minds that "WOMEN are victims of crime and MEN are perpetrators of those crimes".
Better go and seat down somewhere quietly without thinking rubbish.
magicminister:

ladies and gentlemen, we have a serial killer on our hands.

Remember the other two women that were murdered in ph and imo? Remember both were strangled with a piece of clothe?

I’ve been saying this since the second murder and at the rate the perpetrator is going, I anticipate there would be another murder before the end of August/ first two weeks of September.

For those that blame the victims and call them prostitutes, do you think it really matters to a serial killer? The women that were raped and murder by the badoo serial killers last year, were they also prostitutes

Anyone can get it!’ The fact that it’s happening to the most vulnerable in our society does not mean it cannot happen to you and the people you love. Rather than blame the victim, condemn the perpetrator and be vigilant.

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by RoseyJ: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ladies, plz lets be very security conscious particularly with men you dont know too well
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by sweetilicious(f): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Not again.What is going on?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by cococandy(f): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
You really think you’re better than a prostitute?
Mk12:

how did you come up with the idea that it was done by same person?
as long as he is killing prostitutes, I have no problem with him

7 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by emmnprince(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lonestar124:
Very disturbing trend.................I cover my sisters and nairaland sisters with blood of Jesus

And who told this one the precious blood of Jesus is used as a covering? For your information, blood of Jesus is not meant for covering things and people. Is blood was shed on the cross in order that we might be redeemed, reconciled and forgiven our sins. And that's when we obey the His gospel we receive the benefit of His blood.

Instead of covering your sisters and and Nairaland sisters with someone's blood not meant for that purpose, draw your sisters ears and advice them not to follow strangers to secluded places to have fun (likewise your Nairaland sisters). Tell them to be get sense by learning from other people's experience and from the happenings around.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Mgbo1616: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2019
CCTV should be assigned in every hotel room in Nigeria Just like they do it in Dubai to check mate this killers, again if a guts going out the staff should quickly confront him or her about the second person and make sure the person is alright before allowing such an individual to go
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Commentor:

Much as we respect the privacy of the victims, it would have been nice to see how the third victim was presented.
You profiled nicely and I'll add that he is a loner and likely not a huge man (small man with small hands) going by the size of the clothes he strangled them with. He lives or have lived in PH for him to start over there but he currently may live outside the country like Ghana, South Africa, Liberia or even Malaysia going by his style of interstate kills.
Now that his MO has been established, he will likely take a short break and operate in a smaller city soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by dingbang(m): 12:56am On Aug 12, 2019
I won't blame a lion for being on the prowl, what I would blame is the human being who wanders into its radar.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by BlueAir: 3:43am On Aug 12, 2019
bkfoods:

cheesy cheesy cheesy abi na you?
lol.im just pointing out cities o
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by dropvolley: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2019
bkfoods:
We officially have a serial killer in Nigeria.

Port Harcourt => Owerri => Lagos

Strangulated women in hotels.

Where next?

Abuja ??
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by frozen70(f): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Mk12:
what is my business with hotel ladies?
she died in the line of active duty.

if the recent ladies death in hotels will limit the prostitution in Nigeria, then let it continue

Does this statement makes sense to you ❓

Can you vouch for your female siblings that non of them are hookers

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by frozen70(f): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2019
mysticwarrior:
what was she looking for in a hotel room?

The last time you went there what took you there

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by okaforlazarus90(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2019
Women go gree hear word. Let the deaths continue. I no dey pity dem at all
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2019
frozen70:

Does this statement makes sense to you ❓

Can you vouch for your female siblings that non of them are hookers
yes I can do. I only have one sister and she is married with kids. she got married as a decent Lady
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2019
cococandy:
You really think you’re better than a prostitute?
yeah I am better. prostitutes are criminals, killers , robbers and any form of crime you can think of . if you like go to hotel rooms with strangers. no one will care if you get strangled.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 12, 2019
uuzba:
You are the type that will kill your own children if ever they fail you. Your correction tactics is maximum,!
.get out of my mention
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by koning: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2019
Commentor:

He is most likely to be Igbo, Edo or SS. They are the ones capable of such.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by backbone503(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2019
She probably went for the money, but got what she never bargained for. All that glitters, they say isn't gold.

Our girls should be orientated not to hope on making it in life just by meeting an already made guy. No guy with bar respects any girl in his arms that never helped him make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by RoseyJ: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2019
backbone503:
She probably went for the money, but got what she never bargained for. All that glitters, they say isn't gold.

Our girls should be orientated not to hope on making it in life just by meeting an already made guy. No guy with bar respects any girl in his arms that never helped him make it.

So true. We sometimes put ourselves in a very disadvantaged position.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by dalass(f): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Opexzy:
Bloggers... This is the same image you used for the one that happened in oweri...
Abi o
Recycling the same picture for probably a fake murder at Lagos
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by Sniper101(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2019
I'm hardly sorry for a single lady who's killed in a HOTEL ROOM
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos by frozen70(f): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2019
Mk12:

yes I can do. I only have one sister and she is married with kids. she got married as a decent Lady

Decent indeed, all those ladies you broke their virginity, weren't they decent before you tampared it

Where did you break their virginity if not a hotel ❓

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.