Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) (38850 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / Photos From The Burial Of Father Paul Offu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Rest in peace Padre
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by kikake: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
RIP Reverend.

Sheik Gumi says that Nigeria shall disintegrate.

Let it. No country exists like this. Murderers are not arrested.

Any Igbo who says ala Igbo is too small for him can remain in Ugwu Hausa or ala Yoruba when Nigeria splits.

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by kikake: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
YanDKoko:
So sad

When will Nigerian Youths stop the folly of TRIBALLY fighting each other online/offline and fight the real enemy: the corrupt political office holders turning them against each other and their evil ideologies?

They have been using the divide and rule system! Great Youths, Unite against those robbing you and your generation yet unborn of a Beautiful life & future!!

Kindly repost & share on every platform till every youth wakes up!!!

Taqqiya.

What has your harping on divided youths got to do with the Islamization agenda which props up these Jihadi warriors killing left, right and centre without getting arrested?

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by kikake: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
OsuAmaka:

The bold part got me and I just couldn't agree more with Uwazuruike.
*spits

-Osu Amaka

You have diverted an obituary of possibly one of your victims to an avenue of ethnic slurs.

You think you are smart. Smart by half.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2019
May his soul RIP. As usual, I'm expecting the vice president to come and render his normal condolence speech when he has continued to keep quiet as calamities of this satanic government befall the church notwithstanding that he was once a pastor.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 1:53am On Aug 12, 2019
SLAP44:

No reverend father was killed in Ozubulu.

Ozubulu massacre has every hint of a paid hit by outsiders that might even be northerners.

I know you don't have enough brain matter to answer the other two questions so move on.

Yes na. Northerners named Shinedu and Shukuka selling drugs in South Africa.

Make una dey use yourselves settle scores. Wetin be my own?

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2019
RIP
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Commentor:
Isn't he the one whose account was swept clean shortly after his death?

Yes, in fact, I doubt if his killers are fulani

His account was wiped 25minutes after he was killed, that means they would have taken his ATM and still killed him because he must have known one of them

The Fulani's are not so intelligent to kill and withdraw, their own is to kill and create havoc

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by Jamesbally: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Eyah, Biafran Herdsmen murdered this Man of God.

Rest in Peace Sir.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
Eyah, Biafran Herdsmen murdered this Man of God.

Rest in Peace Sir.
[/s]
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by koning: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2019
frozen70:

His account was wiped 25minutes after he was killed, that means they would have taken his ATM and still killed him because he must have known one of them

The Fulani's are not so intelligent to kill and withdraw, their own is to kill and create havoc

Stop typing rubbish without facts. Money in his account was withdrawn at least a week after he was killed most probably by family members. This is to prevent the catholic church from getting hold of it.

He has brothers and sisters and maybe parents too. They need the money more than the church. The person that withdrew the cash has his ATM pincode. I am very sure his family withdrew the money. Priests do not fall from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by opribo(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2019
A nation where an ordinary crime goes undetected for ever
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by SLAP44: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Yes na. Northerners named Shinedu and Shukuka selling drugs in South Africa.

Make una dey use yourselves settle scores. Wetin be my own?

That's what they are known for.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by SLAP44: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2019
frozen70:

As imbe grin

They are not even so intelligent to see that the wrath of God will continue to wreck havoc down all their generation.

A pity.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2019
frozen70:

He was killed by Igbos. We all know that.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2019
koning:

Stop typing rubbish without facts. Money in his account was withdrawn at least a week after he was killed most probably by family members. This is to prevent the catholic church from getting hold of it.

He has brothers and sisters and maybe parents too. They need the money more than the church. The person that withdrew the cash has his ATM pincode. I am very sure his family withdrew the money. Priests do not fall from heaven.

Can't you just type your senseless opinion without being insultive

Catholic priests are answerable to the Catholic Church not family

Besides, they don't have the kind of big money you think the family have his pin code, do they have his ATM card as well ❓

He keeps his belongings in the parish and no one goes to his apartment

Learn to talk intelligently so that your peers don't see you as a non progressive entity

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.