Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" (65248 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Roman Goddess Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Choose Your Favorite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by praizblog: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
"Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" Actress Georgina React to Bikini Photos of Nigerian Actress.

Popular nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha shares some trending bikini photos of nigerian actress as she advice nigerian women not to allow anybody to body shame them regardless of their age and and their body shape

See more ;
http://www.praizenews.com/dont-let-anybody-body-shame-you-actress-georgina-react-to-bikini-photos-of-nigerian-actress/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by praizblog: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
See Some More Bikini Photos and Video of nigerian actress flaunting their Sexy Body, Watch Video=> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by MrSensor(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hey guys I have good news, I was on ShopRite que with a trolley loaded with groceries when I was reading this thread. The store manager was passingby and was also attracted to the thread that I was reading. After reading this thread he ordered the cashier to help me with immediate effect without paying even one naira. The other good news is that he gave me permission to take free groceries for the whole month. Thank you nairaland. shocked

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Mrevildoer(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Which kind thing be this.. On a Sunday?

20 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by cassidy1996(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
used tootoo every where

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Funmmyastic: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nice one.I'm proud of my body so nobody can body shame me as well.

17 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
U know those kinda girls u fvck mercilessly and enjoy d moan they make....this girl falls in that category...if u know, u know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by IamSoProlific: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
What church in Nigeria genuinely accepts guys on dread coming to worship with them, I'm currently on dread and I am not happy that I no longer go to church (I quit the one I was attending because of how they stare at me while in church), and I'm not ready to cut the dread either.

Recommend an unjudgemental bible believing church for a homie please....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by ibkgab001: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please can anyone tell me the kind of GrandMa this generation will have in the nearest future because the picture you are seeing above are the pictures of failed Mothers

Mrs Ambode will be Shaking head in Agony after viewing someone’s picture on here

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hahaha

When You want to trend

You gather other people picture

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by oluwasegun007(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
That Genevave own can resurrect dead gbola...

With all due respect to her
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by johndik(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
ok we don hear

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by johndwayy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
This one is just looking for attention...nobody send you Hanty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by paroh137(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
sad
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by drips8(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chelsea be like

14 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by 1shortblackboy: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
What in d world is body shaming undecided

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Automatic3344: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ad
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by laivwire(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
cassidy1996:
used tootoo every where
And expired

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Automatic3344: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
angry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Grandlord: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
You have a great body and a beautiful skin!

No one should make you feel bad about your body. smiley
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by SETTINGZ0000000: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
who know panla fish?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by larryeffizy1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
No shame for these ladies anymore... God save us over wetin men eyes dey see .... Hummmmm
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by danaiks(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chelsea just came to Old Trafford 4 nothing

19 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by zealguy40: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Old prostitute. This woman MUST be snoring at nights.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Ameeria: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
They are all beautiful women. Most of the idiats talking here either have uugly gfs or funny shaped relatives grin. Na so...themmm nzuzu talking gibberish behind their 1k data grin

9 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by gssjh: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Sirlins(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
MTCHEWW we are tired of all this una pictures sef .....where is chioma chukwuka

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by mastar111: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo) / Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped / How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.