Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" (65264 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Roman Goddess Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Choose Your Favorite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Ameeria: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Grandlord:
You have a great body and a beautiful skin!

No one should make you feel bad about your body. smiley

She's actually very beautiful with a body most would pay premium to have at her age and after kids. That's the truth fa.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Yeye stinking granny pant stinking hoes parading as married women, see their pussies gap like river otan.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Yeye stinking granny pant stinking hoes parading as married women, see their pussies gap like river otan.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Grandlord: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ameeria:

She's actually very beautiful with a body most would pay premium to have at her age and after kids. That's the truth fa.
Exactly. She can flaunt it all she wants. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by wrongnumber: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
zealguy40:
Old prostitute. This woman MUST be snoring at nights.
wettin concern snoring with beauty or ugliness?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Lamasta(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
If she has a daughter and the daughter come out to say am proud of my mother then that daughter is an olosho grin damn what kind of woman is this? see all the otepus don show for the world to see

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Halo22: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is the problem I have with some Nollywood stars, they make up their own grammar and try to force it on us. Which one is"shame you"?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
cryangry
Nairaland will be carrying yeye stories of useless celebrities. Yet today is Pa Akintola Williams' 100th birthday and nothing on it to inspire millions of lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Avater0147(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
No b for everybody o aunty, abeg no show us ur stretch mark wey b like bomb wire o abeg u
Funmmyastic:
Nice one.I'm proud of my body so nobody can body shame me as well.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by executive12: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
You look good. So nobody will body shame you, except the fools.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by pleasureosondu(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
IamSoProlific:
What church in Nigeria genuinely accepts guys on dread coming to worship with them, I'm currently on dread and I am not happy that I no longer go to church (I quit the one I was attending because of how they stare at me while in church), and I'm not ready to cut the dread either.

Recommend an unjudgemental bible believing church for a homie please....
go to jw kingdom hall. No forced tithing too.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by executive12: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
MrSensor:
Hey guys I have good news, I was on ShopRite que with a trolley loaded with groceries when I was reading this thread. The store manager was passingby and was also attracted to the thread that I was reading. After reading this thread he ordered the cashier to help me with immediate effect without paying even one naira. The other good news is that he gave me permission to take free groceries for the whole month. Thank you nairaland. shocked

Liar Mohamed.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by executive12: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
IamSoProlific:
What church in Nigeria genuinely accepts guys on dread coming to worship with them, I'm currently on dread and I am not happy that I no longer go to church (I quit the one I was attending because of how they stare at me while in church), and I'm not ready to cut the dread either.

Any of the mainstream Churches(Catholic or Anglican, Presbyterian, Baptist, Methodist) will allow you.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by TemmyT002(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kuku get totally naked na
Please na
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by executive12: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
ibkgab001:
Please can anyone tell me the kind of GrandMa this generation will have in the nearest future because the picture you are seeing above are the pictures of failed Mothers

Shaking head in Agony

I didn't see any pictures of failed mothers but pictures of beautiful and sexy ladies.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Godsonjoe: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
If any body wants to show of her nude body, they will go to beach to do it. I don't c were some one Will be in Beach with make up all over her body. I don't know were this world is going in the hand of women this days
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by koyyess: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beautiful women.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Seunpaul01(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one.I'm proud of my body so nobody can body shame me as well.

But no pics of you in your NL profile. How then are u proud of your body.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 12, 2019
MrSensor:
Hey guys I have good news, I was on ShopRite que with a trolley loaded with groceries when I was reading this thread. The store manager was passingby and was also attracted to the thread that I was reading. After reading this thread he ordered the cashier to help me with immediate effect without paying even one naira. The other good news is that he gave me permission to take free groceries for the whole month. Thank you nairaland. shocked
loool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by zenconcyrpto: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Hi, i'm Adam and the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for guidelines.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by skyfather09(m): 12:45am On Aug 12, 2019
lord if only you can make Genevieve 20 years younger, buh she good either way though.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by friendlyadvice: 12:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Ehn why dem come dey go gym?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by ZADDY001: 1:42am On Aug 12, 2019
💚💚💚💚💚💙💯
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by 12345baba(m): 1:42am On Aug 12, 2019
Is she popular?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by ZADDY001: 1:42am On Aug 12, 2019
where in the dictionary is BODYSHAME registered
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by mercyland93(m): 4:34am On Aug 12, 2019
All these exposure of ur body won't help u aunty, this is Nigeria not any of those European countries. So cover ur private parts....
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Gloriagee(f): 4:49am On Aug 12, 2019
House on the rock should

IamSoProlific:

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Funmmyastic: 5:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Avater0147:
No b for everybody o aunty, abeg no show us ur stretch mark wey b like bomb wire o abeg u

That's none of your business brother,face front.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday / Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped / How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.