Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt (710 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by bencraigbritten2: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nigeria’s Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has tweeted for the first after a failed attempt to hack into his Twitter account @ProfOsinbajo.

Senior Special Assistant to the VP on Media and Publicity Mr Laolu Akande had announced on August 10 that there were failed external attempts to gain unauthorized access to the VP’s Twitter account, assuring that his boss’ Twitter account would be restored and secured to prevent further reoccurrence.

In a Sallah message to Nigerian Muslims and others around the World, the Vice President said, “Barka Da Sallah to all our Muslim compatriots. As the commemoration of this important festival-Eid Al-Adha- goes on, we are reminded of the virtues of unity that underpin our nation, even as we share in the joy and the fellowship of the celebrations.

“Our prayer is that in this nation, peace will reign and together Nigeria will prosper and progress in our time.”

At the time of this report, @ProfOsinbajo had three tweets: two tweets and one retweet.

His followers have also been restored but it was unverified at 18:49 August 11, 2019. It was verified before the incident of the attempted hack.

View image on Twitter

Prof Osinbajo has been very active on the micro-blogging platform to publicise his activities since he was named as the running mate to Muhammadu Buhari in late 2014.

@ProfOsinbajo has amassed at least 2.1 million followers at the time of this report, but its history of 2,399 tweets had disappeared.

https://hotfrom9ja.com/prof-yemi-osinbajo-makes-first-tweet-after-hacking-attempt/

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by Afamed: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
They will continue to fail in Jesus name. Enemies of Nigeria shall have no peace. Ride on my amiable VP

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by chariisGRACE(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Dem hack, dem no hack, who him twitter handle epp?

Can't this hackers look for something meaningful to hack?

Dear Hackers,

please when next you want to hack, please hack Nigeria, not only hacking but also restore The country to factory reset.

thank you.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by simonlee(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
chariisGRACE:
Dem hack, dem no hack, who him twitter handle epp?

Can't this hackers look for something meaningful to hack?

Dear Hackers,

please when next you want to hack, please hack Nigeria, not only hacking but also restore The country to factory reset.

thank you.
factory reset will take us back to building groundnut pyramids in kano... then your wailing will start all over again! grin
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by chariisGRACE(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
simonlee:

factory reset will take us back to building groundnut pyramids in kano... then your wailing will start all over again! grin

The groundnut pyramid age is not what I meant.

what I meant is this, we should go to that era when Nigeria was self sufficient .
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by MudRaker: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Judas
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
simonlee:

Cold!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by MudRaker: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
They will continue to fail in Jesus name. Enemies of Nigeria shall have no peace. Ride on my amiable VP
[/s]

Your prayer will work in Jesus name because only fools like you are the real enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by Afamed: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
MudRaker:
[s][/s]

Your prayer will work in Jesus name because only fools like you are the real enemies.

I hardly exchange banter with nonentity
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by MudRaker: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Afamed:

I hardly exchange banter with nonentity

Coming from a shameless BMC rodent

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by deji68: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ope oo.. now Oga pastor go no say Twitter no like trader moni.. grin grin grin
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by Afamed: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
MudRaker:

Coming from a shameless BMC rodent
You have not said anything new aside the one you have been repeating since 2015.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by MudRaker: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Afamed:

You have not said anything new aside the one you have been repeating since 2015.

Because you've remained an unrepentant zombie ever since

Now swerve, suegbe

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by Taba21: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Afamed:
You and your people are the worst enemy of the collapsed semi Nigeria.
Calling the name of Jesus Christ, over 50years without any tangible results.
Why are you people afraid of partition?
The Bible says open rebuke is better than secret love. The insecurity in Nigeria today is because of the activities of your occultic association you claim to be churches.
Kindly take your association out of my region before exodus.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by Taba21: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
MudRaker:
[s][/s]

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by Afamed: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
MudRaker:

Because you've remained an unrepentant zombie ever since

Now swerve, suegbe
Like I said, I hardly engage nonentity
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by leofab(f): 1:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Like we care
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Makes First Tweet After Hacking Attempt by Mynd44: 1:47am On Aug 12, 2019

(1)

Tension In Abia, As Keke Unions Spoil For War / Trump Donates 100% Of His Salary Back To Govt! / Anambra Would Overtake Lagos Soon It Was A Long Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.