Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa (29427 Views)

Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by Xisnin(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2019
This brainless girl is risking her life for nothing.
Some South African savages have been known to burn their Gfs on flimsy excuses but
now she is calling for it.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by GOFAUTODOCTOR(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Epic revenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by toprealman: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Guest should be mindful of what they eat.
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by agro100(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by alimohammedibn(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2019
shocked[quote author=daddytime post=81164615]This is savagery payback...

First to do...e no dey pain

Second to do..na Im pain pass[/qu :oote grin]
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by TheEconomist: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2019
Must be his step bro.
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by obentenyson(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2019
wetin beautiful for this one now.. Op get cataract for eye.... this one wey be like shaggy in scubbydoo cartoon
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by Truflame: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Nairaland platform is biased. I think the site regulators support people posting sexually obscene photo like the one uploaded earlier instead of allowing people to upload genuine advert that will help alleviate the suffering of the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by dangotesmummy: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Lack of dignity and self-worth.

After being used and dumped by your ex, you now offered yourself cheaply to be used all over again by his brother just to spite him. Women can be so unreasonable.
but cheating is reasonable grin

You just can't take back what you all give,can you? cheesy
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by dangotesmummy: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2019
obentenyson:
wetin beautiful for this one now.. Op get cataract for eye.... this one wey be like shaggy in scubbydoo cartoon
painment on a high level grin
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by dangotesmummy: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2019
Xisnin:
This brainless girl is risking her life for nothing.
Some South African savages have been known to burn their Gfs on flimsy excuses but
now she is calling for it.
letter from a pained bruised ego shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by obentenyson(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2019
dangotesmummy:
painment on a high level grin
yes e pain me o.. na insult on beautiful girls na. to dey call this one beautiful. no Wonder her ex dey cheat on her.. don't worry, the brother will ditch her on her wedding day..
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by ADEMOSU(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Time to know if Snipers insecticides taste better Otapiapia . Her parent better call her to order
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by BlueAir: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2019
See guys misinterpreting the whole angle intentionally out of sensitivity and worthless painful pride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by ogbutony(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2019
If na me be the ex ehh! I go marry the girl's mother !! Chaiii.
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by sunkoye: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2019
When you marry out of spite....you don't know what had hit you.

You and ex brother might have been intimate sef before the final breakup. No be woman

Mean while wetin be my own self.... it's family affair.

Auntie corper serving the family... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by dangotesmummy: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2019
obentenyson:
yes e pain me o.. na insult on beautiful girls na. to dey call this one beautiful. no Wonder her ex dey cheat on her.. don't worry, the brother will ditch her on her wedding day..
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by dangotesmummy: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2019
BlueAir:
See guys misinterpreting the whole angle intentionally out of sensitivity and worthless painful pride
so you too noticed grin
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by sylve11: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2019
daddytime:
This is savagery payback...

First to do...e no dey pain

Second to do..na Im pain pass

nor worth the stress jare. tongue cool
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by dangotesmummy: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2019
sunkoye:
When you marry out of spite....you don't know what had hit you.

You and ex brother might have been intimate sef before the final breakup. No be woman

Mean while wetin be my own self.... it's family affair.

Auntie corper serving the family... cheesy
na she get her vajyna.she can distribute it to as many people as she wants
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by dangotesmummy: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2019
ogbutony:
If na me be the ex ehh! I go marry the girl's mother !! Chaiii.
mama wey don old before wey don born all her pikin. you think the lady will give a fok
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by sylve11: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2019
dangotesmummy:
na she get her vajyna.she can distribute it to as many people as she wants

Nne, bia. What is vajyna? cool
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by TGMISKY(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2019
If na guy do this thing now, you go see as CNN, BBC, etc for carry the news. But that's not my problem. My problem is the 'beautiful' tag the OP used. I go cheat on her if na me sha

1 Like

Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by dangotesmummy: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Who cares anyway, you can date his dad for all I care
men have been cheating since time immemorial and the world didn't end.all of a sudden a woman cheats and they're all pained

Meanwhile if the dad na billionaire,I support the girl.make she go date him papa .last last na money we all dey find and God no give sense to only 1 person just in case you think you are so smart
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by dangotesmummy: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2019
sylve11:

Nne, bia. What is vajyna? cool
Go ask Google
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by sylve11: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Go ask Google

ok cool

Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by Godson32(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2019
emeijeh:
But where Is the BEAUTIFUL?!
Beautiful make up
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by davillian(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2019
delugajackson:

After being used and dumped by your ex, you now offered yourself cheaply to be used all over again by his brother just to spite him. Women can be so unreasonable.
E go shock her when the boy no go show up on Saturday grin.
Thats when she will know that blood is thicker than water.
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by aviato(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2019
delugajackson:

Or you are the unreasonable one, try to read next time... They are getting married so why don't you get some sense into your stupid skull.
Re: Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa by aojully: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Beware of being entangled by ugly and short devils ladies in the name of dating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.