Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak (39009 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Poses For Anthem During Peace Accord / Dino Melaye Wishes Muslims Happy Sallah (photo) / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by zoba88: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
Seyi Tinubu took to social media to wish Muslims happy Eid Mubarak.He shared photos with Bola Tinubu and Osinbajo and wrote....

'Happy Eid Mubarak'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/seyi-tinubu-poses-with-bola-tinubu-and.html

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by zoba88: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by OLAADEX(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Barka de sallah to all our Muslim brothers and sisters
First to comment?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by Jetrue3oo: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Glorify king of agbero and drug Baron versus
Glorify political pastor politician

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by Alwaysking: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
That guy may be like his dad, Thief!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by GMbuharii: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
ALIAMDULILAHH

Tomaadallah gaskiya....

Subnahallah...

ASSALAM ALLEYCUM my people..

Asalam aleykum isaabubakar
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by daddytime(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Gr
Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by daddytime(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Grover Washington's...
Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by MudRaker: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
See them...

Afonja traitors

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Harlem2:

After you exchange your destiny for one litre of kerosene you are here blaming afonja
Poo on that your Igbo

Savage!!!!!
grin shocked

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by Commentor: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
MudRaker:
See them...

Afonja traitors

See the real traitor.

All the teachers in Abia are dying of hunger.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Governor seyi...

My contract dey your table...abeg ginger Oga..

Correct man.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by KahlDrogo(m): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2019
Alwaysking:
That guy may be like his dad, Thief!
This is one of the Abians who gave up their destinies for four litres of kerosene and who didnt come anywhere close to the thread about the plight of abiacivil servants dying of poverty and hunger. But once it is about Yoruba, Tinubu or South West, they are always the first respondents.
undecided

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by KahlDrogo(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2019
MudRaker:
See them...

Afonja traitors
Says a shiite ibo from Abia the land of the rising Kerosene. grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by ngadaAwo: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Says a shiite ibo from Abia the land of the rising Kerosene. grin
lol omenkalives my love
why do you leave me alone here

Simplyleo come ooo i have found my missing rib grin

let's continue shall we
Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by hedonido: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2019
Oga Jim sighted.

Much as I despise this incredibly corrupt and greedy Bola Tinubu, I must admit that I am deeply awed by him. I don't know how this guy managed to pull all of this off....incrementally growing in power over the last 20 years, and now effectively emerging the de facto Prime Minister of Nigeria as it were, not by ballot but by sheer force of personality and influence building. I just tire. Ladies and gentlemen, Jababan is indeed a phenomenon.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by Omoboricash(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
Glorify king of agbero and drug Baron versus
Glorify political pastor politician
Spotted.. The king of wailers of wailing community.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by DIKEnaWAR: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Is Osunbade shaking Seyi with two hands?

If he is not Tinubu's son, Osunbade will remember that he is the VP and a Senior Learned Colleague. Smh...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by Alwaysking: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:
This is one of the Abians who gave up their destinies for four litres of kerosene and who didnt come anywhere close to the thread about the plight of abiacivil servants dying of poverty and hunger. But once it is about Yoruba, Tinubu or South West, they are always the first respondents.
undecided
Morón am not the person you described, a far above your lineages
Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by KahlDrogo(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Alwaysking:
Morón am not the person you described, a far above your lineages
Na dem. Shiite chestbeaters. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by ngadaAwo: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Na dem. Shiite chestbeaters. grin
[/s]
omenka my love
don't leave me again cry
Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by Riversides2003(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Incoming governor 2023. That guy is Tinubu’s masterpiece.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Happy Eid Mubarak to all our muslim friends, colleagues, neighbours and most importantly, our wonderful clients.

Barbecue is going well and good alongside Sallah.
Nice and perfect combination!

Nothing as delicious as Sallah Ram o! wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by olaolulazio(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Person no even see the Salah meat chop. embarassed
Re: Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2019
olaolulazio:
Person no even see the Salah meat chop. embarassed
Ehyaaa!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking / See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.