Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms (35166 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by safarigirl(f): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2019
sisisioge:

Ok then, then speak for yourself and not for "us". We all have our lives, our dreams and our businesses. Mind yours darling, you have no way of knowing what drives her life. I've got several family members of mixed races, they are wonderful people and not confused about their identities. People will mix because they are social beings, same way an Igbo would marry a Yoruba regardless of their skin shades/tribes. Lol...it's the 21st century, racism is almost buried fa. Cheers.

I did not speak for "us" did I? Or are you quoting the wrong person?

Racism is almost buried? Where? In Italy, where black players are constantly jeered at? In USA, where black people are racially profiled and killed? In Spain, where black people have bananas thrown at them? In South America, where darker skin is less attractive? Where is racism almost buried?

I am not even being racist, because I am not against the inter-marriage of races, am I? I am against black people glorifying other races, at the detriment of theirs. Do you know what a racist is?

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by achimotan(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
After snatching him from his wife snd breaking a home, she still left him

This just shows the only thing she wanted was a white man's baby. She joins the league of other Ghanaian women that havr hsd kids from unknown white men and filled the Ghana movie industry with halflings like Van Vicker, Juliet Ibrahim and others.

It also once again asserts the belief that a lot of black people will do anything yo have a lighter baby with soft, curly, white people hair. Thank you, Yvonne

S.illy and senseless talk about unknown white men.Have they told you they don't know them.
Didn't Juliet share a picture of her Dad on November 4,2015 to wish him happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by sisisioge: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:

I did not speak for "us" did I? Or are you quoting the wrong person?

Racism is almost buried? Where? In Italy, where black players are constantly jeered at? In USA, where black people are racially profiled and killed? In Spain, where black people have bananas thrown at them? In South America, where darker skin is less attractive? Where is racism almost buried?

I am not even being racist, because I am not against the inter-marriage of races, am I? I am against black people glorifying other races, at the detriment of theirs. Do you know what a racist is?

Ok...I'm not much to argue grin. The let "us" shame the bleachers, "we" must continually... All suggested you considered yourself as part of the pained Africans that must stand up to those bringing "us" shame by sleeping with "white men" to have mixed coloured babies. Just give it up darling...we all have different driving forces. In fact, our topic of discussion doesn't even care about your/my opinions. Issue resolved. Enjoy your day wink

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by ivolt: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2019
fearlessigboman:
Her expenses have outweighed the man's income...

What is the world turning into man..
And she loud and saying it on the radio..

Having a broken home has become a part of the celebrity starter-pack...
How can two people who were never married have a broken home?
It appears the man has a wife before impregnating this girl.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2019
sisisioge:

Ok...I'm not much to argue grin. The let "us" shame the bleachers, "we" must continually... All suggested you considered yourself as part of the pained Africans that must stand up to those bringing "us" shame by sleeping with "white men" to have mixed coloured babies. Just give it up darling...we all have different driving forces. In fact, our topic of discussion doesn't even care about your/my opinions. Issue resolved. Enjoy your day wink

Thanks

I am not a pained African o, I love interracial couples, I write about interracial couples, I am pro-mixing, so, most of what I write is interracial or intertribal. I am not against interracial couples, but it should be for the right reasons, that is all I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by rampantlover: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Yvonne Nelson has always been a good for nothing and a damn opportunist. We went to university of Ghana together and her first boyfriend was also a student and happened to be my friend. Dump the guy because when started becoming popular after all the help she got from him. She just wanted a mixed race kid just like most African women with inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by rampantlover: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2019
ivolt:

How can two people who were never married have a broken home?
It appears the man has a wife before impregnating this girl.

She knew she had a wife and still opened her legs for him. She just wanted a mixed race kid. Yvonne is beautiful but suffering from low self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by ivolt: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2019
luminouz:

You never knew why she got a baby from him...she didn't tell u or anyone, where did you get all this supposed 'facts' from?

You spoke about mockery and shame to the black race while the same race is a mockery and a shame to itself,with our behaviours, worse tribalistic and hypocritical predispositions. Even in Nigeria, these happen on a daily basis across tribes and religions

Aunty,let her be.

Here we go again.
Another Yvonne one who fell for the "superior" white propaganda.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by luminouz(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2019
ivolt:

Here we go again.
Another Yvonne one who fell for the "superior" white propaganda.
Read well and try to comprehend OK?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by ivolt: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2019
luminouz:

Read well and try to comprehend OK?
I did read your point, you believed that bad behaviours are a feature of black people
and that make them worse than others.
Well, you didn't put it like that but that is the point.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by chrisagyei: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:

I am posting on Nairaland, a public forum, not on her page, so, what do you mean let her be? If she wants to be left alone, her business shouldn't be out on the public space.

She doesn't have to tell me jack, it is public knowledge already. When you present yourself for ridicule, you will be ridiculed. She is not the victim here, the victim is the poor child with identity crisis she has brought into the world.

If you have a problem with my opinion, that is your problem. It stands tongue

listen to what he is telling you and stop being a hypocrite.Are you done talking about the over 1 million issues of Nigeria and mass divisions,Inferiority complex on tribal lines,mass bleaching of the skin and even caste system of so called darker skin individuals being marginalized against fair skin black people including civil tribal wars that killed millions.What do you mean by Ghanaian ladies intentionally having half caste children to fill our movie industries.Do you know the pride Ghanaians have in ourselves to call ourselves The Black Star of Africa.Is the white dude a child or dumb to realize or reason that she's taking advantage of some imaginative half caste kid and even with half caste kids,they are all viewed as Black race and skins by everyone.Obama was one of them and even with him his mother was white so her genes was more than his father buh he's called first black president of USA and a black man.Jackie Appiah is very dark,Nadia Buari's parents are all black Africans.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by Mydazz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Like Nelson Like Jegede,..... all Yvonne are the same......
What's your Yvonne story ?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by Leo588(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Photographer becos of his skin!? All these celebs marriage is a wreck. Go for good not for ''gold" as always see. You guys life is not just an example to the young ones
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by olamakinde(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Farm tool
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by MartinsD12(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
GistTeller:
Yvonne Nelson has confirmed rumours of split from her baby daddy Jamie Roberts, barely two years after they welcomed their daughter, Ryn Roberts.

The couple ignited speculation of their breakup after deleting photos of each other and ignoring each other's post on social media.

The Ghanaian actress confirmed split from her British photographer baby daddy in an interview with Naa Ashokor on Joy FM. Yvonne expressed surprise that the media personality does not know about their breakup even when it went viral weeks ago.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/im-no-more-with-my-baby-daddy-yvonne-nelson-confirms-breakup-rumour
Her wahala
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by mmadu5(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
the same way your no longer with inyana I bet all these men dumped you for a reason
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by citruslimited(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
That's the more reason why you should stay clear from most of these celebrities when it come to marriage issue
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by ajebuter(f): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
they are just two fornicators with a baby.

Do you have any proof of marriage? Wedding certificate? Pictures? You think anyone that has a child is married to the father of that child? At your age, look at what you are saying in 2019

Safari, l don't know why you're responding..

The former wife of this white guy Yvonne has a baby with (another black lady in UK) already gleefully posted that the Robert guy is white trash and Yvonne would soon see his true colour..

I remember her mocking Yvonne for thinking she's hit a goldmine and warning her of reality when it sets in...she even insinuated the guy is poor and she was the breadwinner when they were married..

So, basically, Yvonne shouldn't expect perfect bliss and the ex isn't wrong after all..
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by Emanodimo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mrevildoer:
Your personal problem!

Some people are just comfortable coming out openly to utter the word break up
Even when Eve fuckedd up Adam stood by her

Then the Lord's prayer is not yet out... Maybe Adam would have flee...

"But deliver us from evil (Eve).
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by Mrevildoer(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Emanodimo:

Then the Lord's prayer is not yet out... Maybe Adam would have flee...

"But deliver us from evil (Eve).

Evil Eve is every where! angry
In ur street, religious places, place of work even here on NL.. They currently this thread.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by dannielight(m): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Celebrities and their misleading way of life... Meanwhile, marriage still works very well.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms by Mryacks: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Pvssy:
Beautiful girl no sense!

Exactly..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life / Laycon, AMP Support Ned Nwoko's Malaria Eradication Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.