Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass (5706 Views)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Odinceblog1: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has threatened to resign his priesthood by October 1, if his latest prophecy did not come to pass.

The controversial man of God had declared that “there will be heavy rain in Aso-Rock on the 1st of October” because God is angry with President Muhammadu Buhari.
A report monitored by Igbere TV, quoted Mbaka to have made the declaration while addressing his congregation in Enugu, Southeast Nigeria.

Mbaka, who predicted President Buhari’s reelection, made this comment in reaction to Rev. Ebube Muonso, who accused him of being a fake prophet.

Muonso, whose real name is Emmanuel Chibuzo Obimma, is an Ordained Catholic Priest and Founder of Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Anambra State, Nigeria.

Reacting to the allegation, Mbaka said: “I don’t have much words to say over what Ebube Mounso said about me, I’m a Prophet of God everyone knows that when I prophesy it comes to pass, and for someone to come from nowhere and question my authenticity, that person is on the blink of extinction”.

Apparently displeased by the statements credited to Rev. Mounso, the Adoration Minister prophesied that there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for complete 5 hours from 12noon till 5pm on October 1, after which a massive rain with thunder will follow........

READ MORE; https://odinceblog.com/fr-mbaka-i-will-resign-if-my-prophecy-for-aso-rock-did-not-come-to-pass/

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Let's wait and see

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by MudRaker: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
And what will your heavy rain do?

Idiot Judas priest

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Jmk9292(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Religion is an opium......

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by delishpot: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Heavy Rain no dey fall for aso rock before ni? Weather forecast shows that it will rain on 1st October.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by EddyRex: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ok nah i will comment on 1st October

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by dunkem21(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
If there is darkness in the cloud for 5 hours in Nigeria and rain falls heavily on Oct 1, I will deactivate this account.

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Until I have a video evidence, I don't believe Fr Mbaka said this. People can come up with any story.

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by deji68: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
dunkem21:
If there is darkness in the cloud for 5 hours in Nigeria and rain falls heavily on Oct 1, I will deactivate this account.

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by jamp: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fake news. Fake news. Fake news

They want to cause wahala between Mbaka and Ebube Mou Nso

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Mrevildoer(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Issokay!

Deligated authority has spoken.. Let's sit back and anticipate

Except he didn't say such.. Blogger blogger you see the thunder? It's invincible anyway

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by tonye33(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Shebi they said there's no more freedom of speech again. Mbaka should be on the look at for DSS (Daura Security Service)

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by crackhouse(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fake news alerts.

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by zoba88: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44. Pls this is a fake news.Father Mbaka didn't say such
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by harkandey(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin i hope you're packing your bags already
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
It always rains on Oct 1st of every year. Seems he has studied the pattern. All these fake and dubious men of God.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Adaibeku(f): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019

Mbakaogu Why ?
Ejike why?
Kedu ihe umuigbo mere gi na ochichi ekwensu onyeawusa eh Ejike ?

,how do we offend you Mbaka nwa charismatic Renewal ,Enugu!
We charismatic Renewal movement of nigeria Are Doing Midnight titled " The devil is a liar"! ..Your Matter Our Top Priority ! angry

The devil is a liar indeed
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Adaibeku(f): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
tonye33:
Shebi they said there's no more freedom of speech again. Mbaka should be on the look at for DSS (Daura Security Service)
Am ipob ,but be warned he is a trap from God !
He is anointed and ordained not just any business pastors like Adeboye ,joshua etc
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Adaibeku(f): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
crackhouse:
Fake news alerts.
fake news kee u
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by dunkem21(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
kmcutez:
It always rains on Oct 1st of every year. Seems he has studied the pattern. All these fake and dubious men of God.

I will personally pray and rain won't fall on Oct 1st this year.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by rexchazy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mbaka money is no longer coming from the presidency again
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Adaibeku(f): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
zoba88:
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44. Pls this is a fake news.Father Mbaka didn't say such

BMC member spotted! U are suprised ba ?know it that No matter how mbaka falls he can never fall in the same depth of Adeboye ,this shows the devil is damn powerful and mbaka is just a man unlike how his members view him
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by dunkem21(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

Talk to Ejike Mbaka or else we will know whose GOD answers with FIRE.

He has disgraced us enough and its time to challenge his depth with God.

Mbakaogu Why ?
Mbaka why?
Kedu ife umuigbo mere gi eh ?

We charismatic Renewal movement of nigeria Are Doing Midnight titled " The devil is a liar"! ..Your Matter Our Top Priority ! angry

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by zoba88: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

Fake news again.Mbaka didn't say such

BMC member spotted! U are suprised ba ?know it that No more how mbaka falls he can never fall in the same depth of Adeboye ,this shows the devil is damn powerful and mbaka is just a man unlike how his members view him
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
If that thunder will not strike those idiots including the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces then e park well abeg. Maybe Fr. Mbaka don consult weather forecasters and they told him that rain go fall for Aso district
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by zoba88: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

Bros Mbaka didn't say this.It is a false news

Mbakaogu Why ?
Ejike why?
Kedu ihe umuigbo mere gi na ochichi ekwensu onyeawusa eh Ejike ?

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Adaibeku(f): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=dunkem21 post=81167409][/quote]i have seen Charismatic brothers go astray ,
We battle not flesh and blood but the all in all demon from Abyss !
He is just a man am not suprise
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by kilisi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
dunkem21:

Noted.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Adaibeku(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
dirtydiva:
If that thunder will not strike those idiots including the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces then e park well abeg. Maybe Fr. Mbaka don consult weather forecasters and they told him that rain go fall for Aso district

dirtydiva welcome to earth ,
Let me tell u one thing ,that thunder will strike tenfold but on the innocent and the righteous ,.
Flesheaters like tinubu and buhari will be protected even by god almighty! The thunder will strike people buhari is tormenting with his satanic ruling ,
Even when the thunder mistakenly plans striking buhari god will divert it to a widow cartering for her family , To survive this world kill with impunity!
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Taba21: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
MudRaker:
And what will your heavy rain do?

Idiot Judas priest
Good question.

Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by dunkem21(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
dirtydiva:

Even if weather forecasters assure him, I will show him the God that open the floodgates of heaven and divides the red sea at will.
Re: Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Adaibeku:

dirtydiva welcome to earth ,
Let me tell u one thing ,that thunder will strike tenfold but on the innocent and the righteous ,.
Flesheaters like tinubu and buhari will be protected even by god almighty! The thunder will strike people buhari is tormenting with his satanic ruling ,
Even when the thunder mistakenly plans striking buhari god will divert it to a widow cartering for her family , To survive this world kill with impunity!
Ok let's wait and see how Daura babalawos go fight off ds battle

(1) (2)

What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) / How To Find And Join A Coven In Nigeria. / Does GOD Exist? "The Moral Argument"