Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

How To Write Is Well Captured Cv, Resume And Cover Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Write Is Well Captured Cv, Resume And Cover Letter (368 Views)

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video / Advanced Resume/C.V And Cover Letter Writing Services / Resume And Cover Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write Is Well Captured Cv, Resume And Cover Letter by SKYloafFISH(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Are you still an undergraduate?
Are you a prospective corps member?
Are you currently serving?
Are you through with your NYSC?

How would you like to present yourself through your resume and cover letter? Your CV is your first impression to your employer. And remember, 'first impression matters'.We can package and present you through well organized CV with well defined ambition. This will get you a good job.
We guarantee 100% professional touch on your CV to make it concise yet easier to asses by prospective employers.
Kindly contact us today. let us make a great CV/Resume/cover letter for you.
0814 614 9767

1 Like

Re: How To Write Is Well Captured Cv, Resume And Cover Letter by SKYloafFISH(f): 6:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Cc femijck thanks alot sir for your benevolence for my baby . I just got to the atm. I am very grateful sir. May your wealth never run dry
Re: How To Write Is Well Captured Cv, Resume And Cover Letter by YoungHope: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2020
No matter how bad the current situation is, there is no better time to start than now. Beautiful memories and memories will help people overcome the challenges of life. I believe you will make the right choice geometry dash
Re: How To Write Is Well Captured Cv, Resume And Cover Letter by MissKudoswrite(f): 3:19pm On Jan 28
Wow thanks 🤗

(1) (Reply)

Npa(nigeria Police Academy) Printing Of Examination Card For 7th Regular Course / 1,310 Teachers Enter For Maltina Award / 10 Universities In The USA With The Highest Acceptance Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.