Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter (1998 Views)

Fans Go Gaga As Bursty Instagram Girls Show Off Their Boobz While Dancing / Snake Charmer Killed By King Cobra Bite While Showing Off His Skills(videos ) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by Innov8ve1: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
As seen on twitter

[img]https://1.bp..com/-HOSYcAMlSSI/XVCNXD0wTPI/AAAAAAAAHwA/ilTH-Ekz4LgghaHD-7shRdkvpA3Mi1GywCLcBGAs/s640/Twit%2B-%2BImgur.jpg[/img]

Click [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/%3Fm%3D0&ved=2ahUKEwjTjKaVhdbiAhWxSBUIHbbqBLkQFjAGegQIBhAC&usg=AOvVaw0rdv_ejehCWi0af2KhUdw-]HERE[/url] to see her full pictures

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by Innov8ve1: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oh dear
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by Innov8ve1: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
chai
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by IamPlato(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
I Would Slap You If I See You. Why Did You Cover The Breast or Are You Mad
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by Innov8ve1: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
IamPlato:
I Would Slap You If I See You. Why Did You Cover The Breast or Are You Mad
dumb dumb you av a chance to see the full picture only if you read a post to understand what you see
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by guuudy87(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Nobody would kill you... The same way no man would marry you
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by BlackIvory(f): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2019
Lame. attention seeker
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by Kingpee2(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2019
Bad bitch you say,you are bad influence to your future.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by Innov8ve1: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Herself A Bad B|tch While Showing Off Her Boobz On Twitter by Innov8ve1: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

. / Is It Okay For Siblings Of Opposite Sex To Live Together Off Campus / White Girl Caught Giving Bj To A Homeless Man 18+ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.