Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia (20682 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Hasiya Aminu, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by Mutemenot(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Biritiko:

I like your stupidity
Yes, I know you 'll react. Next na find who to slaughter ... intolerance is the worst disease

1 Like

Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by shams040(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Good ending. May Allah grant us all good ending and grant the dead paradise
Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by worldclass68(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
maybe she was the devil....

1 Like

Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by CrimeKsmart: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Mutemenot:

Stop that lie Oga, it's simply cos of intolerance
What's your own definition of intolerance?
Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by StrongandMighty: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2019
xyz123456:
I am really jealous of her. Since we will be raised on what we died on, Imagine being raised on the day of Judgement performing hajj rites. Thats is very good. May Allah forgive her and accept it from her. To all of us, May we die at the time our Lord is most pleased with us. Eid Mubaraak. TaqabaLlah minna wa minkum
Chai Whoever do una this thing e no go Everly better for the person..

1 Like

Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by alimohammedibn(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2019
cool
hamid6249:
Ina li lahi waina ilehi rajiuna

Seun where is my money for ftc
Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by chizpim(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2019
Kentuforchrist:
Chaiii
RIP to the dead
Says who? I Have seen Muslims insult Christains and raise abuses against Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2019
chizpim:
Says who? I Have seen Muslims insult Christains and raise abuses against Jesus Christ.
well the bible says respond in love....but at least it doesn't change the fact that Jesus is still Lord and God

1 Like

Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2019
I am guessing she will be fu cking 72 lesbian virgins,

But hang on! I don't think she will get 72 lesbian virgins because she didn't blow her vagina up with bomb. grin

1 Like

Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by Bimpe29: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2019
She was pleased with Allah and is pleased with her.
Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by Flairoqy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kentuforchrist:
well the bible says respond in love....but at least it doesn't change the fact that Jesus is still Lord and God
I like your difference btw, shows maturity and understanding, age is not maturity.
Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by Flairoqy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
gypsey:
I am guessing she will be fu cking 72 lesbian virgins,

But hang on! I don't think she will get 72 lesbian virgins because she didn't blow her vagina up with bomb. grin
You're definitely a kid.
Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by Atesko(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rest in peace Alhaja
Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by helsinkiman(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
02Kebreal:
Allahumma igfirilahum warhamahum.
Ameen

Aameen
Re: Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia by Zencrypto: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
invest in the crypto market now with zencon crypto brokerage for your maximum return on investment (ROI) regardless of the crypto market's volatility, contact us via (zencon.agency@gmail.com) for a more comprehensive explanation and guidelines

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan 2018. Moon Sighted / Best Way To Congratulate A Muslim On The Day Of Eid / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.