Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS (34622 Views)

House Of Reps Committee Meets Nnamdi Kanu " As Nigeria Government Shows Remorse" / Xenophobia: South African Embassy In Lagos Shuts Down / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2019
OkoYibo:
It is funny that a few Yoruba boys are making the South Africans running helter skelter.

Igbos are being killed in South Africa but the same Igbos chicken-out of protests and were calling the NANS students names.

This backbiting and disunity displayed by Igbos in this matter is shameful, pathetic and shows the kind of politics played in Igboland that has made Igboland a laughingstock.
Nans is a coalition of nigeria students from every tribe and mind you that after the yoruba students it's the igbo students in the s.west and i believe that a good number of the igbo students were among the prostesters. Igboland is not and will never be a laughingstock as you claimed... so go get a live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Myhusband:

only fooool fight for Igbo those miscreants are highly incorrigible. I'll rather fight for ani.mals than protest or raise any issue against those hate filled imbeciles
gringringringringrin who send you and why are wailin?wailer...,/u/ will dye a miz.rable dea.th for Igbo matter. yeloba use.les afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by YoungHunter: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2019
OkoYibo:
It is funny that a few Yoruba boys are making the South Africans running helter skelter.

Igbos are being killed in South Africa but the same Igbos chicken-out of protests and were calling the NANS students names.

This backbiting and disunity displayed by Igbos in this matter is shameful, pathetic and shows the kind of politics played in Igboland that has made Igboland a laughingstock.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Myhusband(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
gringringringringrin who send you and why are wailin?wailer...,/u/ will dye a miz.rable dea.th for Igbo matter. yeloba use.les afonja

dial your psychotherapist number ASAP, the thing don start. I can't even relate with this your jargons

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Horus(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfqkOQNOb4A

NANS orders South African companies to leave Nigeria over Xenophobic Attacks
Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Jaynom(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Fourwinds:
i went through the whole front page i noticed you were the only one who actually comprehend the message of the SA high commission.... The South Africa representative is selfish and inhuman... He only seek protection of South Africans citizens and property here in Nigeria and shied away from preferring solution to the incessant killing of Nigerians in South Africa ...

And the very useless Nigerian Government won't to take on a mutual bilateral relation....which is "Rob my back i rob your back "

kudos to NANS and shame to Federal Government
it's just sad

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by cicero(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2019
This individual said absolutely nothing about the reason for NAN’s threat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by JaceBlaze: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2019
jrusky:
Oh SA now show concern bah? May thunder strike them dead this early monday morning.

So you bastards think Nigerians are fools isn't

More is loading.......we will keep you at your foot in a way that will hit you badly bitchs.

I blame our govt for all the nonsense. I thought Jonathan was a slow leader till I saw Buhari who is so dumb and slow than a snail in making tough decision.

Let SA pray someone like me don't pick interest in politics if I manage to near seat of power I will bleed country like SA with no mercy and any country that shed *innocent* Nigerian blood will pay huge prize for doing so it's a promise. Enough is enough.
The jokes that are made on this forum though grin .Comedy Central material

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by WER73: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2019
HELLO EVERYONE..SEASON IS HERE AGAIN FOR STRONG MINDERS..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE THOSE WHO BELIEVE HAPPY..NEVER YOU BE A VICTIM OF SCAMMERS..HERE IS YOUR WINNING SOURCE..NO SCAM..100% SURE WINNING..TESTED AND TRUSTED..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..PLEASE NO PAYMENT AFTER..WE NEED ONLY 20 PEOPLE WHO IS INTERESTED..INBOX AND SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR NEXT GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by JaceBlaze: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2019
zhike:
If you burn South Africa companies in Nigeria, who will suffer?. Nigerians who are employed by this companies will be out of work and join massive Nigerians in poverty. Reality is in Nigeria we need international investments from South Africa. Professional Nigerians in South Africa are not experiencing Xenophobia, the Nigerians that are experiencing Xenophobia are those useless ones who are roaming around the street of big cities in SA selling drugs and etc.
The only sensible comment on the topic

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
A MILLION THANKS TO OUR HAUSA AND YORUBA BROTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN PROTESTING THE KILLING OF NIGERIANS (WHO ARE MAINLY IGBOS) IN SA,WHILE IGBOS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO LEAD THE PROTESTS, CONTINUE TO SIT DOWN DE LOOK.
THIS IS NANS PROTEST O! AND NOT NEHTHER YORUBA NOR HAUSA PROTEST. NANS COMPRICES OF STUDENTS FROM DIFFERENT TRIBE AND MIND YOU THAT AFTER THE YORUBA STUDENTS IS THE IGBO STUDENTS IN THE S.WEST SO I BELIEVE THAT A GOOD NUMBER OF IGBO STUDENTS ARE INVOLVED IN THE PROTEST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by LegoMetahuman: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
LordSamuel:
Nans is a coalition of nigeria students from every tribe and mind you that after the yoruba students it's the igbo students in the s.west and i believe that a good number of the igbo students were among the prostesters. Igboland is not and will never be a laughingstock as you claimed... so go get a live.
[/s]pile of garbage.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Myhusband(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
/U/'ll dye a miz.rable de.a.th, that's what i said and it muz surely happen if you don't desist from Igbo matter and face the problem facing you use.les yorubastard of a stvpid afonja.

Please learn to construct simple sentence before quoting Me. All this A for Apple thrash you're writing is nauseating in sight

Brain test should be free for someone like you

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
[s][/s]pile of garbage.
stay off my mention
Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Myhusband:

Please learn to construct simple sentence before quoting Me. All this A for Apple thrash you're writing is nauseating in sight

Brain test should be free for someone like you
I was actually writing that way to avoid being banned so don't see it as a thrash or pretend as if you didnt understand anything...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by zhike: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2019
Mrlazarus:
With all due respect,South African government is wicked,selfish and unreasonably stupid.
Where was this "relationship" with the Nigerian government when their lazy bush people were killing hardworking Nigerians in South Africa,destroying their businesses.
So now that they are about to get payed back in their own coin,they start singing on top of their voice.
And is it true that Nigerian government has assured them of their safety in Nigeria? I don't believe our government would be so clueless to sell us out like that.I can't even recall Nigerian government making an impressive move over the killings of Nigerians in South Africa.

NANS just overreact when was Nigerians killed in South Africa, As far as I know JMPD in Johannesburg is closing business that are selling counterfeit goods. People must get facts before they comment. As Nigerians if we want other countries to respect us, we must fix our country first. Nigerians must stop running to other countries. During the time of apartheid south African fought to fix their country.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by JaceBlaze: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stupid Makoko idiots don't know what they getting themselves into.

Listen here you garri-guzzling primates!! If you kick out those business out of that jungle is you who it's gonna hit thousands times over.Think about the people who are employed there,they are all Nigerians.You want them to add on an already long line of unemployment? and if you think that South Africa is going to feel even the slightest impact of this stupid move you are about to make then you are completely delusional

We South Africans are your only true masters who did more for your economy than your useless government ever could and this is the thanks we get?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by LegoMetahuman: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
LordSamuel:
stay off my mention
[/s]i will stay in your mention to let the world know you are full of shiit.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by nasirujj(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
So you are telling us to do our worse, cos 9ja police have assured you 100% protection abi. So you won't even beg, wait which type of country is,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
[s][/s]i will stay in your mention to let the world know you are full of shiit.
myndd44, lalasticlala. rule two (2) Oga go and tackle the south africans and not me cos i have no business with you.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by knowledgeable: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
OkoYibo:

Show evidence. Yorubas and Igbos must be brothers.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by ajayiopy: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
YoungHunter:
The Government of South Africa has expressed concern over the call by the National Association of Nigerian Students for the expulsion of South Africans and their investments in Nigeria.

The country made its feelings known in a statement by Counsellor in-charge of Political Affairs at the South African High Commission, Abuja, Anna-Maria Jojozi, on Sunday.

Jojozi said, “I wish to express my department’s concern regarding statements said to emanate from student organisation in Nigeria, calling for expulsion of South Africans and protests at South African owned businesses.

“We find these statements most unfortunate as they do not reflect the strong relations that exist between the people and Government of South Africa and Nigeria.

Jojozi said South Africa’s Acting High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr Bobby Moroe, had held several meetings with the police and other senior government officials in Nigeria.

She added, “They have also assured us that South African citizens and their property in Nigeria will be protected.

“South Africa values the strong ties it has established with Nigeria and will continue to enhance these even further.”

https://dailyscoopers.com/xenophobia-south-african-government-reacts-over-threats-by-nans/

YES,THE ONLY LANGUAGE DEVIL UNDERSTAND IS VIOLENCE

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
They should stop the killings of Nigerians over there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed / DPR Gives Out FREE Fuel To Motorists In Kwara / We Won’t Let Dad Down - Ocholi’s Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.