Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) (28465 Views)

Lille Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 2) On 16th March 2022 / Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 / Lille Vs Chelsea : UCL (1 - 2) On 2nd October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by 27Pushing30: 5:07am On Aug 12, 2019
stano2:
The guy is fast and a clinical striker
I love the way he took both goals ... dude knows how to finish I swear! Especially the second he just thumped it!! Why? Cos the angle was too acute his only hope was for the ball to fly past the keeper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Fxwarrior: 5:14am On Aug 12, 2019
I noticed that there were many players on the bench that Rohr didn't give tangible playing time and Osimhen was one of them.
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Fxwarrior: 5:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Aluko1991:
He is a good striker and i wonder why the coach did not give him a chance. Good luck bro.

Thank you. That last group match was the match the coach should have used to test those players and discover their prowess.

I watched helplessly as they were benched. I was just looking at potentials being wasted.
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by ayamsuperstar: 5:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Pls can someone share the video of the 2goals......
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Fxwarrior: 5:25am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Noah2gud(m): 5:29am On Aug 12, 2019
star boy
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by benpuzzy(m): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2019
Aluko1991:
He is a good striker and i wonder why the coach did not give him a chance. Good luck bro.
because African football is for the weight lifters like Ighalo not for light people like him and Onuachu.
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by ufuosman(m): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Nice one... More goals to come
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by lukui: 5:31am On Aug 12, 2019
grin grin ; D
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Our striker has performed so bad that we now celebrate mediocrity

He was bought to score goals of course
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by sylve11: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2019
Bede2u:
lol grin the capital of edo is italy

Italy amaka grin

your region is the second capital of italy. note that. grin cool
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Himmler: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2019
Tokziby:
Lille and Naija players. It has always been a great combination, from Osaze to Enyeama and now Victor Osimhen.

Let us not forget that Hazard also played for Lille
Is hazard a Nigerian player

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by spyg1(m): 6:02am On Aug 12, 2019
keeper no dey that post abeg

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Rajosh(m): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2019
edesumpitor:
Top class quality. The guy is so full of confidence even at his age. Expecting him to dominate French league
dominate French league when Mbappe and Drama Queen(Neymar) are still there?

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Legitn(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2019
Someone should please help out with this issues my airtel sim no fit browse Internet since yesterday till now but when I log on to free basics the thing go browse on free basics but if I type anything to Google it won't go through and I have data on it am confused now I just want to know if it only my sim doing that have tried to call airtel but won't pick up either
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2019
Oversabi dey worry the guy. Honestly.
What a way to announce your arrival in a new league. Debut brace. Fantastic.
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Caseless: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2019
Donjcco:
igbo amaka Edo Amaka
is he not from cross river?
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Our striker has performed so bad that we now celebrate mediocrity

He was bought to score goals of course

You know your problem? Your problem is your inability to read in-between the line before using big words{à la "mediocrity"}.

Now, please tell me, how many players hit braces on their debut? That doesn't happen all the time, you know?

FYI, we are not the only ones talking about or "celebrating" this news. The international sports media were also awed. Go through the CNN site and see. Just one example.

Like I always say, #Respect
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2019
martineverest:
at least,this esan man is scoring goals,unlike the other esan man', ighalo that misses clear chance

No hard feelings bro, but I suspect you stopped watching football matches after the 2018 World Cup.

NewsFlash, the same Ighalo that you are talking about got us 5 crucial goals at the just concluded Nations Cup. That was after he finished as second highest scorer in the Chinese Super League with 21 goals the previous season.

Now does that sound like a man who, quoting you, is in the habit of "misses clear chances"?

I don't think so. You decide. But facts remain facts.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Davidmark098ii: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2019
That's good of him
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by ForNow: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Bede2u:
lol grin the capital of edo is italy

Italy amaka grin

Obongo! But the capital of Anambra(Sorry, South East) is Malaysia. They have even overrun Italy.
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2019
optimusprime2:
In Farmers league... mtcheew abeg make I hear word

#good player #wrongleague

Make I ask you, them know you for your street environmental saturday league?

If them know you, then make we talk.

Until then...
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Bede2u(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2019
ForNow:

Obongo! But the capital of Anambra(Sorry, South East) is Malaysia. They have even overrun Italy.
abi
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by Godson32(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2019
Donjcco:
igbo amaka Edo Amaka
Edo is not a tribe, those minority tribes in south south are referred to as Igbo, ask aboki he will tell u more.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by SkinnyNigga: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2019
Tokziby:
Lille and Naija players. It has always been a great combination, from Osaze to Enyeama and now Victor Osimhen.

Let us not forget that Hazard also played for Lille
is hazard a Naija player ?
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by bkool7(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Donjcco:
igbo amaka Edo Amaka

He's Nigeria you bigot
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by martineverest(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2019
mansakhalifa:

No hard feelings bro, but I suspect you stopped watching football matches after the 2018 World Cup.

NewsFlash, the same Ighalo that you are talking about got us 5 crucial goals at the just concluded Nations Cup. That was after he finished as second highest scorer in the Chinese Super League with 21 goals the previous season.

Now does that sound like a man who, quoting you, is in the habit of "misses clear chances"?

I don't think so. You decide. But facts remain facts.
ighalo isn't a good striker
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2019
optimusprime2:
In Farmers league... mtcheew abeg make I hear word

#good player #wrongleague
Farmers League with the BEST Young Player in the World and some of the world's best best players plying their trade..
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2019
martineverest:
ighalo isn't a good striker
He isn't a Good Striker and yet he finished with the highest number of Goals in the AFCON Qualifiers,

He isn't a good Striker and he was the AFCON Highest Goal Scorer..

He isn't a good Striker and yet he has an average of almost ONE goal in every TWO goals he played for the National Team..

He isn't a good Striker and yet he has the SECOND BEST Goals per Game ratio in the Super Eagles,after Rashid Yekini?

What EXACTLY is your meaning of he isn't a Good Striker?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by toprealman: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
The president of the club is a good bussiness man sold pepe for 72million buy osihmen for 12 million and he will be licking is lips by now cause osihmen will also be sold for a huge transfer fee. The worst bussiness club is arsenal they have never sold a player for 50million in their histroy imagine having iwobi as their higest sold player in their history player like fabrigas,chamberlin,van pesis,giroud henry left for less. When clubs like manu, chelsea even totteham have spend above arsenal have sold players over 100million euros Ronaldo,hazard and bale so as an arsenal fan what the essencse of selling young players at their peak when u not demanding huge fee.
Football business is not for the uninformed.....just calm down, E don do.
Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by daroz(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Nice one

Edos in super Eagles are mostly strikers .. eg Julius Aghahowa, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Odion Ighalo, Victor Osimhen etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video) by KingGBsky(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2019
martineverest:
at least,this esan man is scoring goals,unlike the other esan man', ighalo that misses clear chance

You mean Nations cup highest goal scorer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Thomas Tuchel And Jürgen Klopp Have In Common As Germans / Liverpool Vs Benfica UCL (3 - 3) On 13th April 2022 / Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 17th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.