Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (315960 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by iamgprince: 2:50am On Sep 14, 2019
thanks for the update and this Dede or Dele guy am just watching you with 7g network
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2019
iamgprince:
thanks for the update and this Dede or Dele guy am just watching you with 7g network

Please come and hotspot me
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2019

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Please comment. Thank you guys. You're amazing!
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Way to go girl cool, keep slaying Tinu
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ann2012:
Way to go girl cool, keep slaying Tinu
Thanks for the update

You're welcome b

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by bossy512(f): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tinu enjoy yourself jare, aye man lowa, thanks for the update and good night

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by bossy512(f): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tinu enjoy yourself jare, aye kan lowa, thanks for the update and good night

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
bossy512:
Tinu enjoy yourself jare, aye man lowa, thanks for the update and good night

Good night dear
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Missmossy(f): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Interesting piece grin keep it coming!!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
I love the new Atinuke. Interesting. Keep it going.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Uniquechild(f): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
I love the new Atinuke. One sided love is bad. Dele didn't bother about the kids since the wife is his "enemy". You can't kill yourself Tinu flex biko. Thanks for the update and God bless

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys. Here's the first update of the week. Thanks for the comments. Let's keep 'em coming.

Now, there's going to cringing left right centre in the following scenes. Kindly, pardon me. I'm a typical Nigerian. kiss kiss

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2019
Uniquechild:
I love the new Atinuke. One sided love is bad. Dele didn't bother about the kids since the wife is his "enemy". You can't kill yourself Tinu flex biko. Thanks for the update and God bless
You're welcome
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Humbleness:
I love the new Atinuke. Interesting.
Keep it going.

I like her too. Thanks b
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Hello, good morning guys. Due to my up coming exams, I decided to reduce the number of updates per week to two. I'm sorry but man's gotta read. cry cry cry

So, when do you guys want the updates posted? Sunday and Friday? Or two updates on Wednesday?

Please reply. Thank you. You're all amazing. kiss kiss
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2019
So Mrs Daramola went this far shocked
Let's see how everything will unfold, thanks for the update
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2019
millieademi:
Hello, good morning guys. Due to my up coming exams, I decided to reduce the number of updates per week to two. I'm sorry but man's gotta read. cry cry cry

So, when do you guys want the updates posted? Sunday and Friday? Or two updates on Wednesday?

Please reply. Thank you. You're all amazing. kiss kiss
Friday and Sunday is OK.
I wish you all the best in your upcoming examination
Thanks
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2019
Ann2012:
So Mrs Daramola went this far shocked
Let's see how everything will unfold, thanks for the update

You're welcome dear. kiss kiss Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2019
Ann2012:

Friday and Sunday is OK.
I wish you all the best in your upcoming examination
Thanks

Ok. Thank you very much, Ann.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by bossy512(f): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Great story, am happy for Tinu

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2019
bossy512:
Don't be so happy for her yet
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2019
bossy512:
Thanks b
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by uchedora(f): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2019
interesting story,I love it,please don't stop, keep updating pleaseeee
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2019
I said it... People don't appreciate what they have until they lose it, I'm so happy for Tinu but Dele's mother no try @all

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
millieademi:

Don't be so happy for her yet

Pls I want to remain positive about Tinu's happiness sad
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
uchedora:
interesting story,I love it,please don't stop,
keep updating pleaseeee

Thank you. But I asked a question on the updating pattern. Only one person has replied.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ann2012:

Pls I want to remain positive about Tinu's happiness sad

Ok but don't say I didn't ask you all to brace yourselves.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Treasurewamiri:
I said it... People don't appreciate what they have until they lose it, I'm so happy for Tinu but Dele's mother no try @all

Abi. I don't blame the woman though. All she wanted was grandchildren.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please guys about the updates, send in your comments, so I can plan my writing schedule.

Also send in your comments. Plllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.