Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (316831 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
You can fast forward dear

Happy new week
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrudySara(f): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
... and so a lot has really happened while I was off.
Phew! it's been a long read.

Millie, you're indeed, erm....AWESOME!❤❤
More ink to your pen!

About the story, I think you should fast forward, rather than going into details... It'll help you too.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please Millieademi fast forward o..so this story can end and let divide continue joor..

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Mapelblacq(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Khriztarl:
Please Millieademi fast forward o..so this story can end and let divide continue joor..
I thought I was the only one reading 'divide'.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jadeliyi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
don't rush abeg.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ohibenemma(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Millieademi, obviously this is going to be a hard one as there are proponents of both options. Listen and abide by my verdict.

E simple nau.

For the sake of those who want it rushed, rush am small....
For those who want it progressive, progress small small...

Laslas, it's your story; tell it however you want to. As for me and myself, we will continue reading.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mitakemi2427(f): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Millie please don't be angry just cut the long story short cos there will come a time where people will be sluggish to read the story including me
Don't be offended just jump somethings biko
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:09am On Jan 21, 2020
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Rosanna turned her face away as Dare made to kiss her. He looked at her face and she resisted the urge to slap him. She glared at him and realisation filled his honey brown eyes. How could he double-cross her like that? She thought they were on the same page about their elopement. Then he turned around and stole her passport by proxy. It just wasn’t nice. To think she believed her father took her passport.
“How could you?”, she said.
“Rosanna, it wasn’t right. Leaving like that. I’d kill any guy who does something like that with Gwyneth. If I can’t stand my sister eloping, I doubt your father can.”, he said and held her hand. “Rosanna, I love you so much but I don’t want to cause a rift between you and your father.”
“Don’t bother trying. There already is. I thought he took my passport. I said some hurtful things to him and I doubt he’ll ever forgive me. I can’t even forgive me. I just wanted to hurt him, to make him feel bad like I was. But I crossed the line.”, she said and groaned as she walked over to a couch.
“I don’t think he’ll never forgive you. He might be mad but he’ll come around.”, he said and sat beside her.
She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. “Why does it feel like we’re not meant to be together? Like every time we want to take the next step, something happens. Are we star-crossed or jinxed?.”
“No, of course not.”, he said and held her hand. She sighed in disbelief. “Remember the day we first met.” He felt the smile on her face before seeing it.
“How can I forget it? I thought I had died and I became a character in a Mills and Boons novel.”, she said and looked at him. “I thought you were some sort of demigod. I couldn’t stop staring at you.”
“I know.”, he said smugly and turned to face her.
“Y-you knew?”, she said with her jaw slackened.
“Everyone in the elevator noticed.”, he teased and she covered her face with her hands.
“God!”, she groaned in embarrassment and Dare laughed as he pulled her closer to him.
“The guys named you my biggest fan ever.”, he explained. “The next time I saw you, you walked passed us like we weren’t there.”
“Well, after the long elevator ride I came to my senses. A guy like you would never like a girl like me. Seyifunmi said half your class was courting you. I decided to pretend you didn’t exist. When you asked me out on a date, I thought you were kidding or playing a practical joke, so I kept on saying no.”, she confessed.
“Thr guys thought I had lost my mojo and challenged me to go out with you. At first it was all about stroking my ego but then later, I realized you were 'the one’ and I wasn’t going to lose you. Never. Not because of my mistakes, not because of your dad and certainly not because of ill-fate. Rosanna, I’ll rewrite the stars for us to be together.”, he said with his eyes boring into hers.
She smiled softly and hugged him. “I love you, Dare.”
“I love you, Rosanna.”, he said and stroked her back. “This issue with your dad is just a temporary setback, a momentary loss. We’ll make him see that we ought to be together, that we have to be together. And we’ll be together with his blessings, whether he likes it or not..”
She snuggled closer to him and tightened her hug. “Thank you, Dare.”

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Folá’s heart skipped a beat as he watched his brother enter his study. Cold sweat spring out of his pores. The glare in his brother’s eyes was enough for Folá to know the purpose of his brother’s visit. Jolá stalked to his desk and lean on it.
“I wonder what you have planned concerning the DDA.”, he said.
Folá swallowed as he heard the squelching sound of his reputation rolling in the mud. “Jola, calm down.”
“Fola, order a nolle prosequi. You can do it. Save yourself, your family and your reputation. I heard from Funlola that Peju is sick. It would be too much for your family if you are arrested as well. Order the nolle prosequi. Better be branded a nepotist and corrupt than a rapist.”, Jolá advised with his voice laced with anger and reproach. “I wonder what your daughters will think when tell them their beloved father is a rapist.”
That was the last straw. Folá couldn’t help the anger in him. It was one thing to threaten his reputation. Another to threaten his image before his daughters.
“Jolá, stop hanging this over my head. There’s no guarantee that if I order the nolle prosequi that Délé will forgive you. I may have raped Elsa but you threw her out of your house with your son…”
“Because you made me believe she seduced you, you bastard. How dare you say that to me?”, Jolá shouted.
“Jola, look I have bigger problems than your dysfunctional relationship with Délé. Peju is fighting for her life and…”
“I couldn’t care less if she died…”, his words were interrupted by a heavy blow dealt to him by his brother.
“Enough of all this. If you want to file charges go ahead, it will be lack of corroborated evidence against my words. All everyone will see is a foolish man looking for ways to get to the son he abandoned. Stop blaming me for your stupid mistakes. I slept with your wife but you chose to believe me over the woman you claimed to love. It is not my fault you were so stupid. Jolá, I am sorry I hurt Elsa. If I could undo it, I would. But you are the one responsible for the terrible relationship you have with your son, not me. So don’t ask me to fix it.”, Folá shouted.
“Everyday, I see you for the monster you are and I find myself hating you. I will press charges Folá and I will ruin you. I swear. It will be the sole purpose of my existence.”, Jolá promised and turned to leave. He pulled open the door and met a shell-shocked Funlola. He ignored her and walked out of the room.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Hi guys

Thanks for letting me know what you think and how you feel.

It's been taken into consideration.

But I'd like to know....

Do I continue with Divide or book two of Ocean of Secrets?

I wanted to make Divide a trilogy as well but I decided not to bite off more than I can chew. It's going to be a stand alone.

So here are the judging criteria...

If I continue with Divide, you don't find out what happened to Chris till I'm done ori he gets back with Tinú.

Divide is a stand-alone book but might be as long as thirty chapters.

Ocean of Secrets still has two more installments, though they might not be as long as this first one.

If I continue with Ocean of Secrets, there's a possibility that we might not get to continue Divide till late in the year.

So let's vote.

P.S. I'm sorry if I offended any Divide fans. Really, I was just bouncing an idea off you guys and you don't know how happy I am you liked it.

I solemnly promise to complete it no matter what. Or at least give you access to the completed version once it's available.

Thank you so much for all the love and support, guys. You've made me a different person and I won't forget it.

Love y'all bucketloads.

Please let me know what you think on time.

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ashatoda: 5:46am On Jan 21, 2020
please continue with ocean of secrets thanks so much

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by alliyuf(f): 6:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Put ocean of secrets on hold and continue with Divide since it's not as long as this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by vm231: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2020
Ocean of Sec... my vote

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by genius43(m): 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Finish book one of Ocean of Secrets, go back to divide then we come back to Ocean of Secrets.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by oghenekome51(f): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2020
OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHY IS IT THAT WHEN U GET TO THE SWEETEST PART OF THE STORY U JUST HANG LIKE THAT?
THIS SUSPENSE IS NOT FAIR OH, MILLIEADEMI!
THANKS A LOT THOUGH! (pouting already)

AS REGARDS YOUR PROPOSITION, I'LL SAY U DO OR WRITE THE STORY THAT CAPTURES CHRIS AND ANY OF THE OCEAN OF SECRET CHARACTERS. THEN YOU CAN NOW BEGIN TO WRITE ANY NEW STORY.
#I THINK#

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2020
Let's finish with Ocean of secrets pls

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Josipov: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Finish with Ocean of secrets first
Please!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ohibenemma(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2020
Please, stop asking us jor. Continue THIS story. That's all that matters; that's why we are here.

Whoever is bored can step aside for a while and join us later. What we vote for are LENGTHIER UPDATES. IF YOU ARE FOR THAT, PUNCH LIKE, IF AGAINST, HOLD YOUR PEACE...

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
How come I've never heard of this new book, Divide?.......I'll definitely check it out later

My vote goes to....Ocean of secrets nau, u suppose already know
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Elsa took a sip of the bitter leaf juice in the tumbler and grimaced. She hadn’t gotten used to it despite all of Donald’s promises that she would. She sighed at the thought of Donald. She couldn’t believe a week had gone by and she hadn’t seen him yet. She set herself up for this. Everyone she loved or got close to left her. Her mum, her dad, Jolá, Tinú, Dele and now, Donald. She shouldn’t have left him get close.
She took of gulp of the juice and swallowed. She’d forego this stupid drink. If Donald wasn’t there to encourage her, then what was the point?
It’s for your own good. She heard his voice ring in her head. She smiled and wondered if she should go over, just to see him and Robert. She shook her head. Lydia might be over there. She’d be the third wheel if Lydia was around. She always faded into the background with Donald if Lydia was present. It’ll just be awkward. It was better to make a clean cut, sever ties and never look back. The twins would be coming over the following week. They would be a great distraction.
She remembered the package Dele promised to send over and wondered if had arrived already. He had promised to get her some Chinese detoxification teas. Well, it was time for some exercise. She dropped her cup and stood.
“Motunde, I’m going downstairs.”, she said as she stood
“Okay ma.”, Motunde looked up from the book she was reading and stood too. She followed Elsa to the door. Elsa unlocked the door and stepped out. Soon, the sound of Omotunde locking the door followed. She turned towards the stairs and continued to go down them till she got to the foyer and reception area.
She walked towards the door man.
“Mummy, good afternoon.”, he greeted and stood.
“Wole, good afternoon. Please is there a package for me. My son said he’d send something.”
“No ma.”, he answered. “Don’t worry ma. If the package arrives, I’ll call Omotunde to get it. There’s no need to stress yourself.”
“Stress ke. I just wanted to exercise my body.” The boy smiled and said, “That’s good.” Elsa saw a flyer on the countertop and picked it up reading it’s content.
“Good afternoon.”, a baritone voice called and Elsa turned to see two men entering the building. She ignored them and continued reading what was printed on the flyer.
“Good afternoon.”, Woke answered.
“Please, we are police men from Ikoyi CID.”, one said and flashed his identification. “We are looking for Elsa Daramola.”
Woke looked nervously from the men to Elsa. Elsa looked up and turned to face them. “I am Elsa Daramola. How may I be of help to you?”
“We have a few questions to ask you ma about a crime committed thirty years back.”, the man with the deep baritone said.
“What crime would that be?”, she asked with confusion furrowing her brow.
The men looked nervously from one to another. The one finally cleared his throat. “Ma, is it possible for us to talk somewhere more… private?”
“Okay. We can go upstairs then.”, she told the police men “ Wole, ma gbagbe o.”, she said to the doorman and led the men towards the elevator.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Elsa couldn’t believe her ears. She opened her mouth and closed it.
“Ma, are the allegations true? Did Mr. Ige actually rape you?”, one of the men prodded after several minutes of silence.
“I think you should leave.”, she said and stood.
“Ma, you don’t have to be afraid. We only need you tell us the truth…”
“Are you deaf or something? I said you should leave.”, she shouted at them.
They looked at themselves and stood. “Ma, the police is your friend.”
“Ehen? I said you should leave. I have no interest in this case. Who even filed this case?”, she roared.
“According to our records, the complaint was made by a Mr. Jolá Ige.”, one of the men answered.
Was Jolá actually that cruel to want to ridicule her in her old age by making her stand and recount how her brother-in-law raped her? Didn’t he have any compassion? Didn’t he think that courtesy demanded he asked her first before making such a complaint? If she laid her hands on him, she’d rip him apart limb from limb.
“Ma?”, one man called jarring her from her murderous thoughts.
“Please leave.”, she demanded and pointed out.
“Ma, do you really have nothing to tell us?”
“Ive been telling you to leave since. Didn’t you hear?”, she roared.
They sighed and left the house.

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Tenimade(f): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
to me Jola is selfish and has no right over the rape case after thirty years.
millieademi:
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Elsa took a sip of the bitter leaf juice in the tumbler and grimaced. She hadn’t gotten used to it despite all of Donald’s promises that she would. She sighed at the thought of Donald. She couldn’t believe a week had gone by and she hadn’t seen him yet. She set herself up for this. Everyone she loved or got close to left her. Her mum, her dad, Jolá, Tinú, Dele and now, Donald. She shouldn’t have left him get close.
She took of gulp of the juice and swallowed. She’d forego this stupid drink. If Donald wasn’t there to encourage her, then what was the point?
It’s for your own good. She heard his voice ring in her head. She smiled and wondered if she should go over, just to see him and Robert. She shook her head. Lydia might be over there. She’d be the third wheel if Lydia was around. She always faded into the background with Donald if Lydia was present. It’ll just be awkward. It was better to make a clean cut, sever ties and never look back. The twins would be coming over the following week. They would be a great distraction.
She remembered the package Dele promised to send over and wondered if had arrived already. He had promised to get her some Chinese detoxification teas. Well, it was time for some exercise. She dropped her cup and stood.
“Motunde, I’m going downstairs.”, she said as she stood
“Okay ma.”, Motunde looked up from the book she was reading and stood too. She followed Elsa to the door. Elsa unlocked the door and stepped out. Soon, the sound of Omotunde locking the door followed. She turned towards the stairs and continued to go down them till she got to the foyer and reception area.
She walked towards the door man.
“Mummy, good afternoon.”, he greeted and stood.
“Wole, good afternoon. Please is there a package for me. My son said he’d send something.”
“No ma.”, he answered. “Don’t worry ma. If the package arrives, I’ll call Omotunde to get it. There’s no need to stress yourself.”
“Stress ke. I just wanted to exercise my body.” The boy smiled and said, “That’s good.” Elsa saw a flyer on the countertop and picked it up reading it’s content.
“Good afternoon.”, a baritone voice called and Elsa turned to see two men entering the building. She ignored them and continued reading what was printed on the flyer.
“Good afternoon.”, Woke answered.
“Please, we are police men from Ikoyi CID.”, one said and flashed his identification. “We are looking for Elsa Daramola.”
Woke looked nervously from the men to Elsa. Elsa looked up and turned to face them. “I am Elsa Daramola. How may I be of help to you?”
“We have a few questions to ask you ma about a crime committed thirty years back.”, the man with the deep baritone said.
“What crime would that be?”, she asked with confusion furrowing her brow.
The men looked nervously from one to another. The one finally cleared his throat. “Ma, is it possible for us to talk somewhere more… private?”
“Okay. We can go upstairs then.”, she told the police men “ Wole, ma gbagbe o.”, she said to the doorman and led the men towards the elevator.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Elsa couldn’t believe her ears. She opened her mouth and closed it.
“Ma, are the allegations true? Did Mr. Ige actually rape you?”, one of the men prodded after several minutes of silence.
“I think you should leave.”, she said and stood.
“Ma, you don’t have to be afraid. We only need you tell us the truth…”
“Are you deaf or something? I said you should leave.”, she shouted at them.
They looked at themselves and stood. “Ma, the police is your friend.”
“Ehen? I said you should leave. I have no interest in this case. Who even filed this case?”, she roared.
“According to our records, the complaint was made by a Mr. Jolá Ige.”, one of the men answered.
Was Jolá actually that cruel to want to ridicule her in her old age by making her stand and recount how her brother-in-law raped her? Didn’t he have any compassion? Didn’t he think that courtesy demanded he asked her first before making such a complaint? If she laid her hands on him, she’d rip him apart limb from limb.
“Ma?”, one man called jarring her from her murderous thoughts.
“Please leave.”, she demanded and pointed out.
“Ma, do you really have nothing to tell us?”
“Ive been telling you to leave since. Didn’t you hear?”, she roared.
They sighed and left the house.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wetin dey worry jola na

OP thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hi guys... How's the day going?

I updated a bit on Divide so you might want to check it out.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by divinelypruned(f): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thanks for the update. But I think it will be better if you concentrate on this one first, let's finish ocean of secret, then we can move over to Divide.

You promised to finish it last year, and promised again that by January first week, and second week.
I understand that you have other stuffs keeping you occupied, but finish this one first then another one can kick off.

By the way, am your biiiiiggggg fan.

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Tenimade(f): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ghost follower here......love your novel, but the suspense is just too much grin

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by anuofGod(f): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Millie my love. May God bless you and continue to increase your knowledge and wisdom

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ochyglowsglows(f): 1:00am On Jan 22, 2020
Millie please, please, please � � � � finish this story first before moving on to another one. Biko, ejooor.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:41am On Jan 22, 2020
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Seyifunmi threw her keys into the tray by the door. It was good to finally have her own place. With Rosanna’s estranged relationship with her father, it was awkward staying at her uncle’s. And she couldn’t bring herself to stay with Délé anymore. Not after he dashed her hopes to pieces. She had actually thought he was serious about the marriage thing. Well, he might have been but she couldn’t get married to a man who didn’t love her. She’d try to stretch what they had as far as its natural elasticity permitted.

Once the time came, she’d end things. At least she hoped she would and not be one of those pathetic women who forced themselves on men who didn’t love them. She couldn’t imagine doing that. Yet, somehow she could. She could actually picture herself begging Délé to love her back.
She groaned at the feel of tears rolling down her cheeks. Why couldn’t he love her?
Are you going for corny? His words rang in her head. Did he see her as being corny for saying how she felt? It actually really hurt. She thought movies and books had overplayed the whole thing. But she was wrong. Not being loved back hurt every cell in her body.
Are you going for corny? In what world was that a response to I love you so much?
In a world where you allow a man to impregnate your being. Her ego shouted. How could you be so foolish to fall in love without being certain he loved you first?
She sighed. Yep. She was a grade A fool. She should wear a dunce cap. If Dele found her boring or wanted to reignite something with Tinú, he could walk away freely and she’d be the one hurt and burnt. How did it happen? She asked herself. Maybe if could trace back how it came to be, then she could find a way to stop feeling so in love with him.
I doubt that. Her heart said and she groaned realizing it was true. She loved him so much, she knew it would take a miracle to stop feeling this way.
Since when did you stop going after what you want? A voice in her asked. She wanted Délé’s love no doubt but she didn’t want to force it out of him. If a man doesn’t love you freely then what’s the point? What kind of love was that?
A knock on the door broke her out of her thoughts. She wiped her face and walked towards the door. She unlocked it and came face to face with the man plaguing her thoughts.
“Hey.”, he greeted.
“Hey.”, she said and stepped out of the way for him to come in. He walked past her and the fragrance of his body spray made her feel heady. She mentally berated herself and locked the door. She turned to meet him staring at her.
“You okay?”, he asked.
“Bad day at work.”, she said and padded towards the living room but he put his arm out to stop her.
“Horrendous days at work never made you cry before. What’s up?”, he asked in worry. She looked into his eyes and screamed all she wanted to say with her gaze.
Please can you just love me back?
Please just love me back and feel the same way about me.
She shook her head. “Nothing. I cried out of frustration. Nothing big ol' Seyifunmi can’t handle.”, she said and pecked his lips and walked towards the living and flopped onto a couch. She patted the space beside her.
“What’s up?”, she said.
He looked at her skeptically and sat down.
“Are you sure you’re okay?”, he asked.
No.
“Yes. Tell me. You have something on your mind.”, she said
He sighed and said, “Well, the twins will be in Lagos next week. I was wondering if you could join us, that is my mum, the twins and I, for an outing next week. Maybe on Saturday. I want them to get to know you. Even if it’s only superficially.”
“Oh.”, she said and stood. She removed her earrings and dropped them on the couch. She walked towards the adjoining kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the fridge. She brought out a cup from a cabinet and poured water into it and drank.
“Is that all you’re going to say?”, he asked from where he was sitting.
“Are you sure it’s a good idea? I mean what’s the point?”
“What’s the point?”, he asked with his brows furrowed in mild annoyance. “What’s the point in asking my girlfriend to meet my children?”
“Dele… I… Look, there’s no reason for me to tag along. Am I going to be some sort of replacement mummy for them?”, she said.
He stood and glared at her. “Replacement mummy? You know what forget it. It’s obvious you don’t want to meet them. I’m not going to force it down your throat. You were reluctant about coming to Abuja with me the last time. I don’t know why but I want you to know, I can never be with a woman who cannot accept my children.”, he stated and sat.
“Is that some sort of threat?”
“No. I’m just stating a fact.”
Seyifunmi sighed and turned to face the wall. How was she supposed to tell him that she didn’t want to get attached to the children so in case they broke up she wouldn’t be more hurt? What was the point in meeting the children if he had no feelings for her? She thought men only did those sort of things- meet the parents and kids- if they were serious. Maybe Dele was serious but not in love with her. Was that possible? Were the two mutually exclusive? Of course not

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jadeliyi(m): 5:20am On Jan 22, 2020
shu millieademi posting by 02:41am ! thanks for the this update.

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Mapelblacq:
I thought I was the only one reading 'divide'.
Dear, you ain't alone o..
we are in the same ship
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Jola shouldn't have gone that far, he ought to have considered Elsa's feelings and Fola's present situation on his child's health.
Sheyifunmi and Dele better stop playing hide and seek... It's better they define their relationship.

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2020
Millieademi please finish this book..i would suggest more lengthy updates..Am inlove with divide already but we have to finish what we started so please finish oceans of secrets before you go ahead with divide thanks alot..
Why don't Bamidele open up to Seyi nau am speechless anyway..
For Jola's case i don't blame him he isn't thinking straight..
and as for Fola..his pride stinks..

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Tenimade:
to me Jola is selfish and has no right over the rape case after thirty years.
Please,ma'am do not quote the whole story again..make ur point we would understand. Thanks alot..

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.