Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,338 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (316685 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by EAhumble(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
millieademi:
Guys,

I hope we are aware that what happened in the second last update was a dream Elsa had.
sure, I knew it was a dream
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
millieademi:
Guys,

I hope we are aware that what happened in the second last update was a dream Elsa had.

Very well aware ma'am
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by leosmaria(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Millie, u are doing well

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 2:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dbeautyy(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Ah! Olagbara gan o. The last two updates... if I may ask, what's your discipline?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Smart little boy. Thanks millie

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Ah! Olagbara gan o. The last two updates... if I may ask, what's your discipline?

Thanks boo kiss

Don't worry. I'm not studying theology or anything of the sort. At least, only to show myself approved, a workman who is not ashamed.

As per my discipline... It's Law.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Khriztarl:
Smart little boy. Thanks millie

You're welcome, love kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hi guys,

How are you doing?

Update will be on Friday, God willing.

I'm sad today. I'm mourning when AnyBooks used to be free cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ohibenemma(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
millieademi:
Hi guys,

How are you doing?

Is today still Friday? OP, wipe your tears and do your thing. Did you know that some of us have been mourning the absence of an update too? ...

Please, help us wipe our tears too.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dbeautyy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
millieademi:
Hi guys,

How are you doing?

Kílóshelè àbúrò? Bami sòrò.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2020

8 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2020

8 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wishing you quick recovery dear

Why is Chris' dad being this wicked towards Tinu, I just pray Chris and Tinu reunite soon

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dbeautyy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
millieademi:

Sorry it's quite short. I've been sick since yesterday.

Sicki kè? Gba ìmúláradá loruko Jesu. Stay blessed dear, eat more foods and fruits, drink more water and rest.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrudySara(f): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Why is Chris's dad doing this?? What does he tend to achieve??
Get well soon Millie!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
OP, I just found this story. Did you delete some episodes?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by EAhumble(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hey Millie, how are you doing today, hope you are getting better

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by heemah(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hi Millie! Trust you are getting better now?? get well soon dear

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
GWS. Millie, we care.
mr. Oduah, i have a feelin' you know Atinuke, her parents their death. But, i no wan talk. Just ride on.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Excel1405(f): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Millie I wish you speedy recovery. The Lord is your strengthMillie I wish you speedy recovery. The Lord is your strengthMillie I wish you speedy recovery. The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Josipov: 1:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Khriztarl:
GWS. Millie, we care.
mr. Oduah, i have a feelin' you know Atinuke, her parents their death. But, i no wan talk. Just ride on.
Wow
I like your reasoning.
Let wait and see.
Hmm..
If that be.. Tinu could be the true owner of the Oduah business empire.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Wahala dey oooo

The Lord will perfect your healing

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2020

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dbeautyy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
millieademi:
Hi guys,

How are you doing?

I'm feeling a lot much better. Thanks for the wishes. It meant a lot.

I'm still a bit weak, so updates might be .... you get the drift. Here goes....

Hallelujah! Now that you are feeling better, make I pack my concordance bible carry myself comot for prayer mountain cos God don perfect your healing finally. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Josipov:
Wow I like your reasoning. Let wait and see. Hmm.. If that be.. Tinu could be the true owner of the Oduah business empire.
maybe.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 4:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Thank God you're OK now and thanks for the wonderful update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by heemah(f): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2020
oh poor kids! Now my eyes are teary. Thanks for the update, Millie

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2020

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Hallelujah! Now that you are feeling better, make I pack my concordance bible carry myself comot for prayer mountain cos God don perfect your healing finally. Thanks for the update

Lol.

You really went to a prayer mountain?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks OP

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.