Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (316823 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
millieademi:

It's true.
*Inserts smiley with Halo* I'm an angel
yes ma. One in eight zillion kinda angel.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by divinelypruned(f): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good for Margaux, she should pay for their wickedness to Tinu
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ann2012:
This Rasheed's wife is a bad ass but I kinda like her grin
Hope Dapo falling off the stairs won't affect his memory

Thanks for the update ma'awm
Memory ke *laughs*
If this was an Indian movie; zee world things sha, we'd have cause to be concerned

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dapo's new mummy is now officially a kidnapper to him.....first step to him getting back to his family *smiles excitedly*
I almost pity Margaux, but just almost. I'm hoping to see more of Chris tho

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ultimategeneral: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ann2012:
This Rasheed's wife is a bad ass but I kinda like her grin
Hope Dapo falling off the stairs won't affect his memory

Thanks for the update ma'am
Swears! A real bad ass.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2020
The pains Jaiye must feel at his inability to bring consolation to his wife, and here Felicia thought he hates her.

I fear who nor fear this Rasheed wife, but I get the feeling say na Rasheed drag/make her to this person(i don't people are innately evil.

Let someone recognize Dapo in the hospital that he would be taken to for treatment.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2020
millieademi:
By the way, who has heard from Treasurewamiri and Dbeautyy
Good morning Sis, anything for us?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Wow! Ocean of secrets is back. Thank you OP

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cry embarassed embarassed

Hi guys....

The unbelievable has happened.
My battery blew up this morning.

Seems my village people are at work. God will disgrace them by fire, by force, by thunder, by lightning.

I don't know when I'll be able to get a new one. It'll probably be next week if things go according to plan.

Pending the time, I'll be managing my mum's phone to update at midnights.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Fannycfo: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Thanks so much Millie.... We the silent readers association are strongly behind you. You're too much abeg. #grouphug... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Jessy234(f): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thanks For The Update
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by manduwem(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
millieademi:

Hi guys....

Seems my village people are at work. God will disgrace them by fire, by force, by thunder, by lightning.

I don't know when I'll be able to get a new one. It'll probably be next week if things go according to plan.

Sorry iyeh but thanks for still making alternative plans to accommodate our thirst for Ur work
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
millieademi:

Hi guys....

Your village people better leave you alone b4 I send Rasheed's wife to them. Thanks for having another option to update, God bless you

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by EAhumble(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
What's the price of the battery... Maybe we can contribute something for it...

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by GodShowmemercy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lust nawa

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Your village people nor go succeed and thanks for keeping us updated. We are grateful.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2020

13 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2020
I love Felicia's faith!!!

Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2612(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thanks a lot for the update.

I must confess that this ur story is awesome, so many lessons to learn from it.

More inspiration

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
I envy Felicia's faith now...imagine seeing a body and still standing by her conviction ಠ﹏ಠ

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
When ever you get fraustrated, try not to let it get to you. Felicia's own is just too much. She always let her emotions overwhelm her.
millieademi thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmm. Motherhood and it's rigours

She's a covenanted child so she believes and trust even when every odd screams back at her in the affirmative...

Thanks for the update Millie. Short or not.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
You to much OP

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2020

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:19am On Jul 26, 2020
Khriztarl:
When ever you get fraustrated, try not to let it get to you. Felicia's own is just too much. She always let her emotions overwhelm her.
millieademi thanks alot.

Well, people are different. Felicia 's emotions often dictate her actions.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Fannycfo:
Thanks so much Millie.... We the silent readers association are strongly behind you. You're too much abeg. #grouphug... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Love you guys too. Thanks for the support

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Ann2612:
Thanks a lot for the update.

I must confess that this ur story is awesome, so many lessons to learn from it.

More inspiration

Thanks love.

Ann2012 and Ann2612 ?

Is there a connection?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:24am On Jul 26, 2020
enirock:
Hmmm. Motherhood and it's rigours

She's a covenanted child so she believes and trust even when every odd screams back at her in the affirmative...

Thanks for the update Millie. Short or not.

Not just that. A mother's instinct is powerful.

Don't believe me. Go watch Secrets in a small town and Deep end of the ocean.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:25am On Jul 26, 2020
EAhumble:
What's the price of the battery... Maybe we can contribute something for it...

My brother na 2k o.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Oremeyii:

Memory ke *laughs*
If this was an Indian movie; zee world things sha, we'd have cause to be concerned

Abeg, this no be Laali tinz
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 1:36am On Jul 26, 2020
So the detective who took the case is the one keeping Dapo captive
She must be reeling from the loss of her child Ola (but that doesn't give her the right to kidnap the innocent young boy). I really feel for Dapo right now. How would she sleep at night locking someone's child in a cage (aye ma le oo)

I hope nothing bad happens to Dapo. Now Felicia and Jaiye would feel a little consolation (that their son is still alive) and pressure the authorities to do the needful. My conundrum now is Aduni is part of 'the authorities ".
Why can't the man help this little boy knowing fully well that he isn't ola and the 'daughter, sister or relation', is an emotional wreck

Thanks Millie for the update.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 1:38am On Jul 26, 2020
millieademi:

Not just that. A mother's instinct is powerful.

Don't believe me. Go watch Secrets in a small town and Deep end of the ocean.
Are they telenovelas

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.