Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (316824 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ayanfe29(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
cry cry cry

Why? Just why did Tinu have to die?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by tiffanyfan(f): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
I've been following this wonderfull story bumper to bumper....I just know that Tinu is not dead, she cannot be dead, she can't just die like that. Millie you are doing super great girl...love youuuu

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Glory4567(f): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oh my Father
Timi shouldn't have died
I feel like crying

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blood of Jesus. So Atinuke cooker died in this book. Aaah disadvantage of a human holding your life pen. If it were to be God, i know Tinu wouldn't have died. But, who am i to dispute.
well, millieademi your book's a bomb and the first i've seen without a hero/heroine. You've done great and it's well appreciated by me.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Millieademi please resurrect Tinu O! Looking forward to reading more of your work

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
OH good grief, sweet sorrow. There's this feeling of nostalgia( when Chris and Tinu made love look beautiful with the kids).

Those days are replaced by gallows and "time" of death...

I have to go reread again in preparation for the flow...

This book shows how self-preservation could lead others to leave the blame on one who never witnessed the crime.

Thanks Millie. This has been an interesting and inviting read.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Now, oceans of secret book 1 is coming to an end.
Millieademi did everything within her powers to make sure this book got to us.
When she had no phone, she stole momma's phone at midpm.
When she had no light, she managed to post.
When her battery was misbehaving (thanks to the good samaritan that helped) she still uploaded. She's sharing a beautiful piece of intelligence from her cute heart just to entertain us all.
In presense of annoying comments, ghost readers, critics, thread derail'ers' and lovely amazeballs She still dished it out. And now she's giving us THE FLOW. Free, no Charges, no idea sold. Just read, comment and enjoy yourself.
And, then one ungrateful witch/wizard would want to palgiarize oceans of secret, to earn the glory that rightfully belongs to millie. The way GOD will purnish that person ehn. Even devil go shock.
it's no joke. Please, say no to palgiarism, no chop where u no pay, d soup fit purge u.
Millieademi, your act is appreciated. Thanks alot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Khriztarl, I thought the stealing of momma's phone took place midam and not pm? Thanks for really summing up what Millie passed through to make this piece get to us amidst these temptations listed above. #Saynotointellectualtheft, #saynotoplagiarism.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
enirock:
Khriztarl, I thought the stealing of momma's phone took place midam and not pm? Thanks for really summing up what Millie passed through to make this piece get to us amidst these temptations listed above. #Saynotointellectualtheft, #saynotoplagiarism.
midpm. Midam. I'm lost.
you're welcome. #saynotopalgiarism

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hi guys....

How are you doing?

Thanks for the beautiful comments and the reads. You're amazing.

Please I need a favor... I'm preparing a playlist for book two, to get you getting the feeling of some scenes.

I'm trying to find this song that featured Kayefi. I first heard the song on AM Yoruba (cringe all you want)

I couldn't get the title but it has the line as a refrain/chorus

Je ka barawa soro, je ka barawa wi.

Please Google has sent me on a wild goose chase. I'm dizzy.

Can anyone help me get the song?

Pretty please with icing sugar and maple syrup on top.

Abeg. I really love the song.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Counter24(m): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2020
I'm not Yoruba sha.... Buh I think that u should type in that music lyrics in the YouTube Music app...
Maybe I'll get it

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Counter24:
I'm not Yoruba sha.... Buh I think that u should type in that music lyrics in the YouTube Music app...
Maybe I'll get it

I think I'll try that.

Thanks for assisting
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by genius43(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2020
millieademi:
Hi guys....

How are you doing?

Thanks for the beautiful comments and the reads. You're amazing.

Please I need a favor... I'm preparing a playlist for book two, to get you getting the feeling of some scenes.

I'm trying to find this song that featured Kayefi. I first heard the song on AM Yoruba (cringe all you want)

I couldn't get the title but it has the line as a refrain/chorus

Je ka barawa soro, je ka barawa wi.

Please Google has sent me on a wild goose chase. I'm dizzy.

Can anyone help me get the song?

Pretty please with icing sugar and maple syrup on top.

Abeg. I really love the song.

You should have used Shazam when the song was playing.

Can you remember the artist that featured her?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by heemah(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
genius43:

You should have used Shazam when the song was playing.

Can you remember the artist that featured her?
The artiste that sang it featured INDO... Indo is a nollywood songwriter... You can use that to search for the song...
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by heemah(f): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
the title of the song is Oro featuring INDO
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Chinnems(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Welldone. Great story.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by genius43(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
heemah:
the title of the song is Oro featuring INDO

And funny enough on Deezer I saw ORO but I didn't see the featured artist so I didn't play it.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by manduwem(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
millieademi:
So this update is dedicated to

*drum rolls*

CULIN

Happy birthday dearie! Long life, prosperity, and all the best things life has to offer.

The song for this update is RISE by Katy Perry.

“She can’t be dead!” She heard Délé’s voice say.
“I’m afraid we lost her!” A male voice responded.
“Tinu, please wake up! Think about the children and wake up!” Dele cried.
Her mind flitted back to her children. They still needed her. She turned her back on the bright light and began her walk back.

Whalai...Millie for president 2023 (u av my vote)
Thanks for sparing Tinu.
No matter whatever happens, whether she doesn't reunite with Chris or otherwise...
On behalf of the team keep Tinu Alive,
We are satisfied
&
Grateful that she's alive

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
genius43:

And funny enough on Deezer I saw ORO but I didn't see the featured artist so I didn't play it.

Funny thing is Oro is the title of another song by Kayefi. I downloaded that by mistake and that's when I found out.

It's as if this song doesn't exist.

Sometimes, feel as if the internet is useless.

IvI' been trying to access Africa Magic Music website for sometime now but it isn't going through on my phone.

If anyone can try to check it out and get back to me I will deeply appreciate it.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
manduwem:

Whalai...Millie for president 2023 (u av my vote)
Thanks for sparing Tinu.
No matter whatever happens, whether she doesn't reunite with Chris or otherwise...
On behalf of the team keep Tinu Alive,
We are satisfied
&
Grateful that she's alive

Me for president?

Abeg o.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by genius43(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
millieademi:

Me for president?

Abeg o.

Yes, you can.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ok, i've been having a hectic day. Until i met the epilogue. Gosh, i feel i should just hug you tight millie, thanks alot. You need to see me dancing na. My cousins were just wondering whats up with this wan. Lol.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Andrew13: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thanks for the update

Tinu must come back o

Yessssss

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Culin(f): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=millieademi post=92522256]So this update is dedicated to

*drum rolls*

CULIN

Happy birthday dearie! Long life, prosperity, and all the best things life has to offer.

Millieademi! You're too cool and I wonder how I ended up being so lucky. I really don't deserve you. Amen and thanks darling.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oh my, oh my.....Millie you don't know how relieved I was to learn that Tinu was still alive

You really made us think she was dead, I was already accepting the sad truth Sha......I didn't know I was straining my breath when I was reading, reached the part where she went back to the land of the living and my chest just laxed, I'm soooo happy

Book 2!!!
I'm really excited
For some reason now, I'm shipping Tinu and Dele again. Can't wait to read the part where she finds out Regina is still alive

It's been so great reading Ocean of secrets (:the ebb, right?) It's a journey I'd gladly do all over again <3 kiss

Modified: the lesser than sign and 3 is my attempt at a love emoji, sadly it didn't work *sighs*

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mhizv(f): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Khriztarl:
Ok, i've been having a hectic day. Until i met the epilogue. Gosh, i feel i should just hug you tight millie, thanks alot. You need to see me dancing na. My cousins were just wondering whats up with this wan. Lol.

Lol I was screaming "blood of Jesus thank you thank you"

Hehehe till I showed them the story cheesy
My body dey do me like sugar I swear

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mitakemi2427(f): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
finally I can sleep well I can fist well without checking my notifications for Millie's update finally I can read for my exam s finally thank you Milli for this wonderful piece I apologize for lashing out on you in my previous comment hoping u update regularly in the next book

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Glory4567(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
I am damn happy
Azzzinnn the way I dey pray say Tiny must not die is like na real life thing

Thank God, Tiny go enjoy the fruit of her labour.
It is time for God to start slapping the wi kes people

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
And so ends our sojourn with the ebb,

Eagerly waiting for the flow. Hope after this near death experience, Tinu will have good things coming her way

Thanks for keeping us glued and it seems because it's Culins birthday, there was just eventful endings baring that of Tanya.

Thanks Millie for sharing this gift with us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.