Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (316783 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Here I was about to say the days are becoming slower, and then this teaser came to wet my appetite. 12th please come early.

I 'fittint wait'.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Tweetyyy: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
millieademi:
Hello, good evening. Here's another update. kiss kiss

[b][/b]**AUTHOR'S NOTE: THERE MIGHT BE A FEW SCENES YOU MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE AND GRAPHIC. PLEASE SKIP PAST IF YOU CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING SCENES OFFENSIVE.** THANK YOU!! smiley smiley

Enjoy!!

hi, did you delete this update. I cant see it o.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Tweetyyy: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ann2012:
Jaiye is a monster, Felicia better seek help from her parents. Thanks for the update
did she delete some updates because where did felicia and jaiye come from. Im confused now ooo

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Tweetyyy: 12:36am On Aug 10, 2020
This story is really nice but there is a problem i am not seeing some updates, they are incomplete and it's making me not to enjoy the story. Idk if it's from me, you, nairaland or my phone

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Tweetyyy:
This story is really nice but there is a problem i am not seeing some updates, they are incomplete and it's making me not to enjoy the story. Idk if it's from me, you, nairaland or my phone

Hi, honey.

I'm glad you like the story. And yes, a couple of updates were deleted.

But don't let that deter you from continuing. The pieces will fall in place as you continue and from readers' comments.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Tweetyyy:
did she delete some updates because where did felicia and jaiye come from. Im confused now ooo

Maybe..... Deleted
Felicia and Jaiye are part of the story casts

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2020

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jezz, my heart shattered too. Gosh wtf.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by divinelypruned(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
I don't think Seyifunmi is the right woman for Dele, she is always selfish, and also have lots of insecurities, Dele marrying her won't turn out well, because she will always want his life to revolve around her alone, forgetting that their are other very important people in his life before he met her.

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2020

8 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
divinelypruned:
I don't think Seyifunmi is the right woman for Dele, she is always selfish, and also have lots of insecurities, Dele marrying her won't turn out well, because she will always want his life to revolve around her alone, forgetting that their are other very important people in his life before he met her.

Hmmmmn, interesting perspective.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Khriztarl:
Jezz, my heart shattered too. Gosh wtf.

Should we help you pack the pieces?

Somebody buy superglue o!
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
millieademi:

Should we help you pack the pieces?
Somebody buy superglue o!
lemme be anticipating 12th ni.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Tweetyyy: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
millieademi:

Hi, honey.

I'm glad you like the story. And yes, a couple of updates were deleted.

But don't let that deter you from continuing. The pieces will fall in place as you continue and from readers' comments.
okay thank you, but whyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Tweetyyy: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ann2012:

Maybe..... Deleted Felicia and Jaiye are part of the story casts
okay, thank you
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mhiznickydayne(f): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=millieademi post=92671317]

You really are an amazing writer milliademi. God bless you and all that concerns you....Happy birthday in advance

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Seyifunmi's insecurities and jealousy are becoming too much..... I hope she won't lose Dele with the way she's reacting.
Anticipating tomorrow oooooo

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Vikkie14: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
millieademi get on with the below if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'd like to be called a weirdette *sighs*

I want Seyi to end well but she and Dele aren't looking compatible anymore, but they could make it work if she can be really patient and understanding

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vikkie14:
millieademi get on with the below if you don't mind.

���
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oremeyii:
I'd like to be called a weirdette *sighs*

I want Seyi to end well but she and Dele aren't looking compatible anymore, but they could make it work if she can be really patient and understanding

Sorry but Chioma owns the trademark licence over that name.

Abi.

Seyifunmi have you heard?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=mhiznickydayne post=92683693][/quote]

Thanks love

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ann2012:
Seyifunmi's insecurities and jealousy are becoming too much..... I hope she won't lose Dele with the way she's reacting.
Anticipating tomorrow oooooo

Okay o. We shall see tomorrow

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hi guys,

So the prologue of The Flow will be going up now on the new thread.

Just to let you know.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by genius43(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
millieademi:
Hi guys,

So the prologue of The Flow will be going up now on the new thread.

Just to let you know.

We move....

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by oklahrelo(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2020
millieademi:

Okay o. We shall see tomorrow

Where is THIS..
Tomorrow...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2020
millieademi:

Sorry but Chioma owns the trademark licence over that name.

Abi.

Seyifunmi have you heard?
Nooooooooo

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
oklahrelo:

Where is THIS..
Tomorrow...[color=#000099][/color]

Tomorrow, on the new thread
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ogbosike: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
please do drop the link of the new thread here..

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by EAhumble(m): 1:34am On Aug 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Deedee033, this would help you understand THE FLOW. Welcome, even if you are late. Lol.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by BlessedNiel: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Khriztarl:

According to what i read, cyan lady's a yatch. Or am i wrong?
The first time Chris saw Tinu, she was wearing a "Cyan bodycon dress"
So I think that's why Chris named the yatch 'cyan lady'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.