Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,652 members, 7,805,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (316774 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:05am On Sep 21, 2019
toyhin123:
Wow!
Ma'am this is a nice story u have here. U re going to be such a great writer.
Each update is filled with suspense that i always want to read more till I got to the end. Well done ma. Keep it up.

Thanks b. kiss kiss
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by toyhin123(f): 2:07am On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:

Thanks b. kiss kiss
U are always welcome
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:08am On Sep 21, 2019
So what do you guys think about Chris's new behavior?

What did Tinu do to make him react like that?

Guessing time.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by toyhin123(f): 2:14am On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:
So what do you guys think about Chris's new behavior?

What did Tinu do to make him react like that?

Guessing time.
I can't really say bt am guessing Tamara has cast a spell on him for him to turn his back against his wife
Or should I say the Daramola's is at work?
Time will tell sha
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by duruZed(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Na now this story dey scatter my head
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Tbrak: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2019
i know tamara is responsible for Destroying Tinu And Chris Marriage. Pls Ma Has Tinu Deliver? Wen Is The Next Update? I Love The Way U Update Keep It Up And Sucess In Ur Exam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Hey guys thanks for all the comments.

Tamara and the Daramolas are not the cause.

Please who has the number of a good deliverance pastor. I've been singing inside life since yesterday. My roommates' mouths are glued to the floor.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2019
You guys can do better now. More guesses. kiss kiss kiss

Treasurewamiri, I'm waiting for your guess.

If you guys guess accurately, I promise to drop an update today.

So what do you say?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Samola1(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:

So what do you say?

Why not let us savour the moment rather than putting up guesses. The story is suspense filled in itself than for us to subject ourselves to needless conjectures. Needless to say that I'm keenly following the tread and awaiting your swift update which is rather taking too long. A man's patience is wearing thin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by divinelypruned(f): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=millieademi post=82427695]You guys can do better now. More guesses. kiss kiss kiss

If you guys guess accurately, I promise tdo d orop

Aunty millieademi, wetin happen nah

You don dey do shakara bah.

I no good oo
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Samola1:

Why not let us savour the moment rather than putting up guesses. The story is suspense filled in itself than for us to subject ourselves to needless conjectures. Needless to say that I'm keenly following the tread and awaiting your swift update which is rather taking too long. A man's patience is wearing thin.

Ok. I'm sorry. It's just a game I play with all my friends but if you don't like it, I apologise.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=divinelypruned post=82428796][/quote]

Shakara ke. A whole humble me. Lailai.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Samola1(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:

Ok. I'm sorry. It's just a game I play with all my friends but if you don't like it, I apologise.

There ain't no need for apologies. All we want is the updates streaming in as often as possible. You should consider putting your stories in a book though cos I believe you are cut out for it. My humble opinion.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by fareedah86: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2019
I just knew there was something about Chris......but TINU... I am sad,you are going to make her regret dating Chris
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:

So what do you say?

I don't even know where to start guessing from, it's either Chris has been possessed or he discovered a secret
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
fareedah86:
I just knew there was something about Chris......but TINU... I am sad,you are going to make her regret dating Chris

What's love without a little sadness? wink wink
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ann2012:

I don't even know where to start guessing from, it's either Chris has been possessed or he discovered a secret

Closest so far. He's discovered something. wink wink

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Samola1:

There ain't no need for apologies. All we want is the updates streaming in as often as possible. You should consider putting your stories in a book though cos I believe you are cut out for it. My humble opinion.

Why, thank you!! smiley
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:

Closest so far. He's discovered something. wink wink
Oya give us update
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:

So what do you say?

I said accurately!!
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Uniquechild(f): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maybe Chris was married before and couldn't father a child. Maybe he's now looking for a way to go back to the former wife hence his change in attitude. Thanks for the update sis
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by bossy512(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
I think Christ is not truthful, may be Tinu discovered something about Christ, because I believe in Tinu so much. my opinion, waiting for an update
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
No, not even close
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maybe Chris has discover one secret or the love he has for her is fading away.
Thanks for the update.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Emex100(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
team chris crew how far?
team dele is winning ooooo
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Younghacka(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:

Yes
Ok. . .
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by decent101(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Emex100:
team chris crew how far?
team dele is winning ooooo
dele all d way!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by micynute94(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmm... On Chris sudden change..
>>Ole le evribodi.. Eni ile moba sani barawo

Las Las...
Tinu will go back to Dele echoing the word..
>> Atilo Atide

Oya.. Millieademi.. Jo soapy..

I love ur writing style.. Aswear down.. Fun n filled with suspense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
micynute94:
Hmm... On Chris sudden change..

Las Las...
>> Atilo Atide

I love ur writing style.. Aswear down.. Fun n filled with suspense.

grin grin grin LOL

Thanks g.

Abeg I don't want to dance soapy again

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by answerspls: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=micynute94 post=82439054]Hmm... On Chris sudden change..

Las Las...
>> Atilo Atide

I love ur writing style.. Aswear down.. Fun n filled with suspense. YEA,also i like the writing style too because it is not filled with immoral episodes that end up polluting the reader. keep it up.i read this story titled "BRUISES" and it was great and 'clean', just as thrilling as yours
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Humbleness:
Maybe Chris has discover one secret or the love he has for her is fading away.
Thanks for the update.

Nope
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=answerspls post=82439529][/quote]

Thanks kiss kiss I'll check out the Bruises. Can you send the link, please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.