Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. (1790 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. by Chizybrown: 2:13am On Aug 12, 2019
How i stop my husband from cheating without any fight.. if your lover is cheating on you, try this method it will work like magic….She took her husband’s phone and checked his Facebook activities.
She saw romantic chats with women.

She Sat down and thought of the simplest way to separate her husband from the ladies.
She came up with a stunning plan…..
1. She copied all his chats with one of the girls.

2. She opened a brand new Facebook account with a male name. Continue to see the sweet part

http://coollife.com.ng/how-i-stop-my-husband-from-cheating-without-any-fight/

Re: How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. by CanadaOrBust: 2:32am On Aug 12, 2019
Here’s the rest of it. No need to click anything:

3. She sent an friend request to the husband, he accepted the request.
4. She introduced herself to him.

She said”I’m Abu Dar ‘dace by name, a member of BOKO HARAM.
I saw all your chats with my wife. I want to warn you to stay away from her if you really want to remain alive.

To clear any component of doubt, I actually have all the chats with American state and here they’re, you’ll see.

5. So, if you do not stop chatting with my married woman, i am going to slaughter you prefer RAM.
6. I know you.

I know your name is Chinedu, your father’s name is Okoh, your mother’s name is Joy Okoh, you have 3 children, Chikuma, Ifeoma and Monica.
Edeh is your best friend and Ochigbo is your neighbor. You are a lecturer working at UNN.

You also head to work nine.30am with your friend Edeh, you always follow University market road and you spend time together.
I’m warning you if you dare decision, text or chat with my married woman once more, I will slaughter you like RAM as I said earlier.
Also Read: A Door That Never Closes

The married woman was scany to|on the point of} him whereas he read the message.
As he was reading it, he kept sniffing and repeating Ele Ele Ele ooo Ele ooo o. She asked him what happened, he said nothing.

He straight off deleted his Facebook and WhatsApp app and each different social media app.

The following morning, he went and sold the phone in the market and bought ordinary Nokia.
He told his wife to always wake him when ever it’s time for prayers.

The woman aforesaid since that day, her husband has been perceptive prayers frequently and payment longer with the family.
Isn’t that better than acid bath….

Hi, if this content is helpful drop your own view in the comment box

5 Likes

Re: How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. by rosy1992(f): 2:41am On Aug 12, 2019
cheesy
Re: How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. by odiereke(m): 3:49am On Aug 12, 2019
Wise woman

1 Like

Re: How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Na those old men this kind style go work for...Men now,we can even investigate more than police. I swear by the old and new gods,we will investigate and find out it is you that is behind.
Re: How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. by Skmoda(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2019
I will do thorough investigation and know who is behind it shocked
Re: How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. by mikykinz(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2019
And the man's details has been released to the world
Re: How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2019
Old gist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy A Circumcised Lady In Bed / 6 Things Every Woman Sexually Want From Her Man / When He Asks "What Are You Bringing To The Table?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.