Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' (20435 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' by anonymous1759(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2019
Xisnin:

Actually, no reputable media will dignify a lunatic with a response.
Ignoring them is the standard response.
I know it is hard to swallow to find out that your life mentor and hero is actually a lunatic
in need of urgent medical attention.

Lol, you don't just want to accept reality OK. Kemi is verified on Twitter and IG. That's why I said CNN can send their Correspondent to refute her claims because Kemi can actually use her claim of working at CNN to commit Fraud if they don't address it Even you that's speaking if you've a company and someone claims to work for you and it's false will you keep mute?
Knowing fully well keeping quiet might make an impression that it's right?

Kemi challenged a Verified CNN reporter not LWT or AiT reporter please use our brains if you've one. That would be the height of her stupidity challenging a staff of the company she claimed to work with.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' by Myself2(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingpee2:
When I said this Aunty is senseless ,some people insulted me ,I can’t just understand how this woman can be very talented in being senseless...

I tell you,, her madness her reached tghe level she should be chained and food thrown to her like a dog
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' by Funmmyastic: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2019
What's wrong with this woman?She should go and arrest him herself.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' by crazygod(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2019
chigoziri2403:
some one who delivers the oppressed hasn't achieved anything?
Na Jesus Christ? How many trigger happy SARS have been taken to court and convicted?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Madness is when you ought to keep quiet while working on the road rather you choose to spill trash upon yourself. Who takes ds woman matter serious? Even DSS and security agencies knew she is MAD from the remnant of her prison experience
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Some Nigerians are calling her senile, senseless, crazy and mad, but when she says That the woman who claimed pastor coza raped her is a liar, The same Nigerians will say kemi is making sense sad

Nigerians are hyporcrites with multiple peronality disorders.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' by Madaraa1(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2019
KDOniyide:
Is this guy actually a SARS official?

same here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' by chigoziri2403(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
crazygod:

Na Jesus Christ? How many trigger happy SARS have been taken to court and convicted?
you won't understand till you are there
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' by americaninja1: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Oche211:
Aunty Kemi matter has truely gone out of hand.
We leave her to the gods.
Nigeria's best self acclaimed investigative journalist.
Even d gods rejected her..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future / Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 57th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.