Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

"Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke (1541 Views)

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Gpdwise(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2019
In an interview with media personality, Dele Momodu, Diezani Alison-Madueke refuted claims that she embezzled Nigeria’s money while in office, denying allegations that $20billion disappeared from the coffers of NNPC when she was in office. She dared anyone with proof to come forward to substantiate the claims that she stole from the Nigerian government.

When asked about the many allegations of financial impropriety under her tenure, especially the alleged disappearance of $20billion and other wasteful spending authorised by her. She observed that she could not go into any real details because of the criminal investigations in Nigeria and England as well as the civil case here. However, she told me she would try and provide general details about these matters because it was important to shed some light on her own involvement from the vantage point of someone actually in Government who believes these things simply cannot happen.

She was visibly angry at the mention of the $20billion: “If there is one issue I must pursue in this world it is the biggest lie of this money. How can $20billion disappear just like that? Where did it disappear to? Is it possible that such an amount would not be traceable? This is more painful coming from someone I considered a good friend who should appreciate the gravity of such allegation. I challenge anyone to come forward with facts showing that I stole government or public money. I’ve never stolen Nigeria’s money…”

“Rather I worked hard to halt the rampant business of round-tripping. When I brought in Reginald Stanley to clean up the place, I requested for a list of the defaulters. There were about 92 of them and I made sure we sanctioned them. You can imagine the threat to my life but I was ready to defend the economic interests of my country. In fact, we were able to reduce the oil subsidy by about half. No one has applauded our effort.

“There were those who said the then Governor of Central Bank must have been angry at me because of the way the Presidency treated him. In all honesty, he was being blocked from seeing the President by some of Oga’s people (presidential aides) but it had nothing to do with me. I was the one who even told Oga about the development and Oga said he would meet him in London on one of his trips. Unfortunately my boss fell ill and was rushed to King Edward Hospital and the meeting was aborted.”

“Sanusi and I had been friends. There was no way I would have done anything bad to him. He even came to my house to inform me about his interest in heading the African Development Bank and we discussed for about two hours. I promised to support him and I spoke to Oga about it. We were together on the Reconciliation Committee that looked into the accounts of NNPC. Yes there were gaps but not on the alarming scale being circulated. Markafi (former Governor of Kaduna State) did a thorough job. You know he is a very sound accountant.”

This was a sponsored interview but not withstand in the following Points was deducted

it was no secrete that Sanusi was sidelined and he never cried fowl when the road was going well but did so after a major shake in which the current status quo of NNPC wasnt favouring him.

Yes Mrs Madueke admitted that there was gap but not the alarming scale being circulated. it makes one wonder how porous institutions such as EFCC, ICPC and even Interpol.

Diezani made references of she and Sanusi being friends and this should be food for thought. tomorrow if their interest align again together they will still remain friends while their individual followers will be in the streets killing/insulting each other. imagine GEJ still visit PMB in aso-rock

today subsidy still continues without any transparency. 20 billion truthfully is too big not to be noticed. let's look at dasuki scandal its just 2 Billion and we can all see its rippling effect.

las las Mrs Madueke admitted that she isnt a saint just like others but even in her misgivings she had the interest of Nigeria at heart. today their is no Diezani in the corridor of power instead we hear new names like Maikanti Kacalla Baru, Garba Shenu, Bus Mustapha and co.

Sanusi is no longer the whistle blower instead name like Ibe Kachukwu rings fresh in our ear with his whistle blowing skills. Different players same stories and Nigeria keeps moving on. ABACHA with all the christmas gifts he has giving to Nigeria. his loot is estimated to be 2-5 B $. imagine the power of 20B $

source: https://lailasnews.com/i-did-not-steal-nigerias-money-diezani-alison-madueke-cries-out/amp/
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by CanadaOrBust: 5:51am On Aug 12, 2019
This woman
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Simplyleo: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2019
She has really studied the trend, hence her boldness. cheesy

She has come to realise that once an allegation of stealing is hanging on your neck, you automatically become a hero to a particular zone of the country. angry

But the mistake she is making now is that she has failed to realise that once that section start supporting you, doom is your next destination. grin

A former vice president who desperately wants to be president can explain better. I understand he is enjoying his loot in UAE while his subjects are anxiously waiting for his cuming mandate. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Oche211(m): 6:01am On Aug 12, 2019
International thief thief

2 Likes

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Oche211(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
She has really studied the trend, hence her boldness.

She has come to realise that once an allegation of stealing is hanging on your neck, you automatically become a hero to a particular zone of the country.

But the mistake she is making now is that she has failed to realise that once that section start supporting you, doom is your next destination.
Lolz....
You done dey look for trouble this early morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Simplyleo: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2019
Oche211:

Lolz....
You done dey look for trouble this early morning.
I no mention name na cheesy

Though they know themselves grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Gpdwise(m): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2019
Oche211:

but kindly look at this story well which one of our respected politician hasnt tasted a cookie from the national jar

the fact that she is still working free today after 5 years of different court cases should raise our eye brows. A former governor and DG Nimasa is in Prison right now!!

the truth is that most of our politicians can't withstand the temptation of getting rich through the position they hold. they give themselves contracts and give friends waivers.
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Abdul05: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Ask for me,If anyone"s to blame,it's Johna. not she.

1 Like

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Oche211(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Gpdwise:

but kindly look at how story well which one of our respected politician isn't

the fact that she is still working free today after 5 years of different court cases should raise our eye brows. A former governor and DG Nimasa is in Prison right now!!

the truth is that most of our politicians can't withstand the temptation of getting rich through the position they hold. they give themselves contracts and give friends waivers.
Nigeria's problem is just numerous. Corruption is now a culture for public office holders.
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by reccy(m): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

She has come to realise that once an allegation of stealing is hanging on your neck, you automatically become a hero to a particular zone of the country. angry

But the mistake she is making now is that she has failed to realise that once that section start supporting you, doom is your next destination. grin

A former vice president who desperately wants to be president can explain better. I understand he is enjoying his loot in UAE while his subjects are anxiously waiting for his cuming mandate. undecided

Guy, your head dy work wella.... When dy support you, omo na failure be your next abode oo.

You see this one talking rubbish? I leave her matter for another day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by KahlDrogo(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

Shiite ibos be looking at the bolded like... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

Just listen to yourself, do you make sense at all?

How foolish could certain section be to believe that cock and bull story of $20b hook rope and sinker without applying common reasoning, how hopeless and gullible had a vast number of blind followers become to accept any bullshit story that emanates from their perceived Corruption fighter' as long as the alleged criminal is from the other camp.

In your wildest dreams how could it be possible that such a huge amount got disappeared and untraceable? Man apply your God given initiative and think properly like a human.

As for your erroneous vindictive accusations on certain section, it's no longer a new thing to us, as long as it gratifies your vainglorious wishes my guy rattle on and meet your doom inevitably at some point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by ngadaAwo: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
[/s]
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by netpro(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

@Bold
Time will come when some people will be paid never to support a campaign, if you want to succeed grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Simplyleo: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
FortuneDeGreat:
Just listen to yourself, do you make sense at all?

How foolish could certain section be to believe that cock and bull story of $20b hook rope and sinker without applying common reasoning, how hopeless and gullible had a vast number of blind followers become to accept any bullshit story that emanates from their perceived Corruption fighter' as long as the alleged criminal is from the other camp.

In your wildest dreams how could it be possible that such a huge amount got disappeared and untraceable? Man apply your God given initiative and think properly like a human.

As for your erroneous vindictive accusations on certain section, it's no longer a new thing to us, as long as it gratifies your vainglorious wishes my guy rattle on and meet your doom inevitably at some point.
[/s]
Dasuki, FFK, Fayose, Diezani, PEJ, Saraki, to mention but a few, all have stealing allegations hanging on their necks.

But guess what, they are all heros to the same section. angry

1 Like

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Simplyleo: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:
grin grin grin
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Lol. If she comes back to nigeria today she'll be given a chieftainship title.
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Dasuki, FFK, Fayose, Diezani, PEJ, Saraki, to mention but a few, all have stealing allegations hanging on their necks.

But guess what, they are all heros to the same section. angry
Fashola, Tinubu, Gandoje, Rochas, Akpabio, Amaechi, Babachir Lawal, Orji Uzor Kalu and most notorious of all Buhari are all saints right? This just to mention a few.

Ain't all these criminals your role models in life? I pity your gullible ass. The way am looking at you, you'll break the record of liar Mohammed and set a new world record on falsehood. I drop a question for you, is your life better now than it was in 2015?

Though as a product of what you are, you can't give a sincere answer to that but deal with that with your conscience if you still have one because I doubt that at the rate to which you support evil that there would still be a conscience residing in you.

1 Like

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Simplyleo: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
FortuneDeGreat:
Fashola, Tinubu, Gandoje, Rochas, Akpabio, Amaechi, Babachir Lawal, Orji Uzor Kalu and most notorious of all Buhari are all saints right? This just to mention a few.

Ain't all these criminals your role models in life? I pity your gullible ass. The way am looking at you, you'll break the record of liar Mohammed and set a new world record on falsehood. I drop a question for you, is your life better now than it was in 2015?

Though as a product of what you are, you can't give a sincere answer to that but deal with that with your conscience if you still have one because I doubt that at the rate to which you support evil that there would still be a conscience residing in you.
[/s]
Shatap there and tell me when the people you mentioned were being arraigned and you saw me insulting or wailing because of that.

You are here busy explaining how Diezani is not a thief, have you seen me doing that?

Your wacked analogy ain't sticking, pls stop quoting me. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by asfrank(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2019
$20 billion went missing doesn't mean it all went down One day, there are numerous ways such an amount can disappear especially when u look at the industry involved. again according to her, the accountant that was hired to Carry out the investigation was Markafi, a political exposed person (PEP) can't be trusted. there are numerous Private audit firms, none was good enough safe for a politician. well it's good news her case will be tried in the UK, If she is found guilty jail awaits her, at least there we know justice is justice.

1 Like

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by bigpicture001: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2019
Oche211:

You hv been with all her files for4 years..still you can't get a prove....shame on u media courts!
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by bigpicture001: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and tell me when the people you mentioned were being arraigned and you saw me insulting or wailing because of that.

You are here busy explaining how Diezani is not a thief, have you seen me doing that?

Now am certain ur parents wasted money on unshaded education...ur hero: PMB...ur great saint party : APC...have all search through this woman's documents and houses for four years and found nothing...yet found her guilty in the media where gullible people like u feedon....why haven't they ever given a stealing track perpetuated by this woman....instead they bar her from return to naija

And went behind her back to confiscate her properties....sh would get them back when sh returns..nd you will die of pains.....

Mind you sh was far richer than tinubu by 99"... no that one is a saint......triabalist!!!!!
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by bigpicture001: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Ray97:
Lol. If she comes back to nigeria today she'll be given a chieftainship title.

No. Ah will get back her properties!...cause EFCC prevented her from being in the country while her trials were ongoing..nd fools on nairaland applauds it....

May SARS..call u thief one day..and prevent u from.court for us trial...so y can be easily convicted....amen!
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Simplyleo: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
bigpicture001:

Now am certain ur parents wasted money on unshaded education...ur hero: PMB...ur great saint party : APC...have all search through this woman's documents and houses for four years and found nothing...yet found her guilty in the media where gullible people like u feedon....why haven't they ever given a stealing track perpetuated by this woman....instead they bar her from return to naija

And went behind her back to confiscate her properties....sh would get them back when sh returns..nd you will die of pains.....

Mind you sh was far richer than tinubu by 99"... no that one is a saint......triabalist!!!!!
[/s]
Oga, abeg stop quoting me. You can go carry placards because of your Diezani, e no concern me. Afterall, ibo were almost carrying placards because of Dasuki. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by bigpicture001: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

Mum grow up...are u not fooled enough..or will u allow APC to still fool up children too....ir not a slave..God gave u head to think....if after 5 years and more than 6 court cases...APC still can't get a deportation order for lack of fool proof indictment...instead resorting to ceasing properties...does it not show u..dt sh is clean...?

Is seizure of property the penalty for stealing public funds..? Can u still remember..APC begged UK govt not to allow her back into the country...u judge people nd u don't let dem attend..yet u call them thief we out conviction...nd fools like u jump and celebrate.....may the course of slavery be broken in yr skull...amen!
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Simplyleo: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
bigpicture001:

Mum grow up...are u not fooled enough..or will u allow APC to still fool up children too....ir not a slave..God gave u head to think....if after 5 years and more than 6 court cases...APC still can't get a deportation order for lack of fool proof indictment...instead resorting to ceasing properties...does it not show u..dt sh is clean...?

Is seizure of property the penalty for stealing public funds..? Can u still remember..APC begged UK govt not to allow her back into the country...u judge people nd u don't let dem attend..yet u call them thief we out conviction...nd fools like u jump and celebrate.....may the course of slavery be broken in yr skull...amen!
[/s]
Abeg no quote me again, my hand is paining me. undecided
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by bigpicture001: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

Simply google dangote's wealth..u will see its below 20b dollars...how can APC fool an educated person like this...u r sure a disgrace to urfamily....

About the inbox and doom..do u know the average ignis are more financially stable than yorubas..?...du u know that fashion is ur highest ever ministerial appointment in yorubas land..do u know that ignis have been finance minutes in ngeria do4 diferentes tym..?

Do u know that 5 ibgos have been senate president b4..? Do u know that ibgos have been vice president and presidetb4...

U got APC leadership just 5yeara ago..while PDP ruled for 16 years and ur saying rubbish..! Get lost open uneducated gullible triabaliat!
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Simplyleo: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
bigpicture001:

Simply google dangote's wealth..u will see its below 20b dollars...how can APC fool an educated person like this...u r sure a disgrace to urfamily....

About the inbox and doom..do u know the average ignis are more financially stable than yorubas..?...du u know that fashion is ur highest ever ministerial appointment in yorubas land..do u know that ignis have been finance minutes in ngeria do4 diferentes tym..?

Do u know that 5 ibgos have been senate president b4..? Do u know that ibgos have been vice president and presidetb4...

U got APC leadership just 5yeara ago..while PDP ruled for 16 years and ur saying rubbish..! Get lost open uneducated gullible triabaliat!
[/s]
Oga, how many times you want quote this comment? Na so the thing pain you? How much Diezani pay you for this rubbish you are spewing na? Abeg stop quoting me, I don taya. At least Diezani dey pay you, nobody dey pay me ooo undecided
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by ivandragon: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2019
For every Deziani, there is a PMB...

In the late 70s, $2.8b grew wings while PMB was commissioner (now minister) of petroleum. In his 2nd coming, shady deals of up to $20b were proposed to be contracted. Today, dealings in the oil industry are more opaque than at anytime in Nigeria's history.

Even abacha would be marvelled at the cunning dexterity of his mentor cum protégé, that is PMB, at chopping & cleaning mouth.

Even ibb, the legendary maradona would be shocked at the way the oil industry is being messi-rized under PMB...
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Have you been arraigned in the court of law for all the people you stole from? Does that stop you or nullify the fact that you've never stolen? The atrocities committed by this administration will only be thrown up to the open when this devilish government is out of the way and it would be unequalled by non in Nigeria's political history.

Not only that it is extremely and unimaginably corrupt, it is equally dangerous and virulent.

What happened to babachir lawal after he was indicted of corruption and embezzlement of public funds? Was it not swept under the carpet because he belongs to the saints' party, what about fashola's borehole saga, are we to talk about gandollar? Or Amaechi with Rivers state treasury looting, lots to mention but not time for that now, their time will soon be here and your deaf ears will tingle on hearing the atrocious financial crimes they're involved in in this administration.

I will stop quoting you if you stop quoting me.
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Simplyleo post=81174735][s][/s]

how can someone tell you that somebody who's not even a president looted $20billion and you just believe, I'm very sorry!
Re: "Yes There Was Gap But Not 20b $" Mrs Madueke by Gpdwise(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
how can someone tell you that somebody who's not even a president looted $20billion and you just believe, I'm very sorry!
this is Nigeria as long as the news isn't from Niaj.com we believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN Chief Selects Nigerian General To Lead Syria Inquiry / Kogi Decides 2019: Opinion Poll / More Photos Of Fayose And Gov. Fayemi At His Son' Wedding As They Laugh Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.